Hibernian v St Mirren Sat 1 February

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

McNulty wearing the No. 13 shirt this weekend - do hope that it is very unlucky for Hibs against us . . . .

C    O     Y       S       :bounce2

Adds to the attraction of the match. Should be a very big crowd there. I hope to dissapoint them. 

With Mcginn, Docherty, Mcnulty, Boyle and Doidge all playing tomorrow I'm expecting they have upped their attacking options and strengthened defensively.

Can only see a Hibs win tomorrow with them scoring anything from 2-4 goals we couldn't beat them when they were sh**e not a chance we will beat them when they have improved massively.

Hibs 5/6, St Mirren 16/5 with the draw 13/5.
Hibs 1-0 St MIrren 6/1. 
Just saying. 

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

With Mcginn, Docherty, Mcnulty, Boyle and Doidge all playing tomorrow I'm expecting they have upped their attacking options and strengthened defensively.

Can only see a Hibs win tomorrow with them scoring anything from 2-4 goals we couldn't beat them when they were sh**e not a chance we will beat them when they have improved massively.

Stranger things have happened. 

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

We have been to Parkhead and Ibrox this season and haven't conceded 4 goals in total but you reckon Hibs are going to hit 4 tomorrow?

There is absolutely no reason for us to be fearing Hibs. We are as good as anyone outside the top 3,

40 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We have been to Parkhead and Ibrox this season and haven't conceded 4 goals in total but you reckon Hibs are going to hit 4 tomorrow?

There is absolutely no reason for us to be fearing Hibs. We are as good as anyone outside the top 3,

Correct. we haven't shipped any more than 3 in the league.

Utter nonsense we are as good as anyone outside the top 3. :lol:

Have you seen this thing they call the league table? 

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Correct. we haven't shipped any more than 3 in the league.

Utter nonsense we are as good as anyone outside the top 3. :lol:

Have you seen this thing they call the league table? 

Is that the league table where you reckoned Ross County had a better goal difference than us by 10 goals?

Oh and we shipped 5 at Tynecastle. That's more than 3 right? Asking for a friend.

Edited by oaksoft

Was looking forward to the Hibs game. New players maybe. But new signings dont inspire me. But I hope I'm wrong and we go on and win the game. But I doubt any other new signings will be playing except Hodson. Not exactly exciting. Thought we would have solved our CB position but we haven't. Our third CB is GMAC. But gets injured If the ball hits him. But I'll be there cheering them on as usual. Coys

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Is that the league table where you reckoned Ross County had a better goal difference than us by 10 goals?

Oh and we shipped 5 at Tynecastle. That's more than 3 right? Asking for a friend.

Nice attempt at deflection...................................we are as good as anyone outside of the the top 3. :lol:

9 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Was looking forward to the Hibs game. New players maybe. But new signings dont inspire me. But I hope I'm wrong and we go on and win the game. But I doubt any other new signings will be playing except Hodson. Not exactly exciting. Thought we would have solved our CB position but we haven't. Our third CB is GMAC. But gets injured If the ball hits him. But I'll be there cheering them on as usual. Coys

Our two new CB's will be starting. Both look pretty decent. 

Last season we picked Anton Ferdinand when he was without a club,  no reason why we can't pick up another out of contract defender.

Last season we picked Anton Ferdinand when he was without a club,  no reason why we can't pick up another out of contract defender.
And if new CB gets injured or sent off. You cant rely on McKenzie so your relying on our best midfielder to fill in which then weakens the midfield. Very poor by whoever's is in charge of signings.

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

That good he's not played for anybody since........................maybe his lack of fitness is a factor? 

Just now, santaponsasaint said:
8 minutes ago, munoz said:

And if new CB gets injured or sent off. You cant rely on McKenzie so your relying on our best midfielder to fill in which then weakens the midfield. Very poor by whoever's is in charge of signings.

I imagine we'll now be looking at that position after Eggfoot's decision to leave. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

That good he's not played for anybody since........................maybe his lack of fitness is a factor? 

Or retired possibly? Just a thought.  

Obviously he was coming to the end of playing at a decent level,  but still did a good job overall. 

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

What are YOU going to do to disappoint them m8 ? 😁

We need the win . . . a draw is no disaster, but we need the win ! 

Firstly add a p to my spelling. 

Secondly.. Blow the ball into their net one more time than they put it in ours. 

Today's team     : -

HLADKY

FLYNN        McCARTHY     FAMEWO    WATERS

HODSON      MacPHERSON     FOLEY    DURMUS

MORIAS           OBIKA

Subs from   Lyness   Andreu    Cooke    Mullen  MacKenzie   McGinn Youth Lad  Jacubiak

Assuming McGrath and McAllister  are still injured.

24 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

Hladky

Flynn, McCarthy, Famewo, Hodson

Morias, Mcpherson, Foley, Andreu, Durmus

Obika

Like your team more than mine but in my opinion JG most likely to keep Waters in and not change too much...

Just hope he does not delay bringing on subs too much - want to see one of our new strikers for more than 10 minutes !

23 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Like your team more than mine but in my opinion JG most likely to keep Waters in and not change too much...

Just hope he does not delay bringing on subs too much - want to see one of our new strikers for more than 10 minutes !

Probably the sensible approach.