Hibernian v St Mirren Sat 1 February

St.Ricky

FT 2-2

Decent result on the road and I’m sure one most of us would have taken pre match. Frustrating thing is being 2-0 up and not winning, but oh well. Wasn’t at the game but sounds like we were well worth a point.

We are certainly hard to beat, we’ve only lost twice in the last 9 games and those were to the two arse cheeks. We need to be turning draws to wins to really hoist ourselves safe though.

With Ross Co losing and Hamilton up against Celtic tomorrow it should mean we gain a point on those two. I think Hearts drawing with St Johnstone is good for us aswell, helps neither really. Not a bad weekend for us all in all if Accies lose.

If Accies lose tomorrow, which they should do, then Wednesday night becomes massive.

If we can beat Hamilton then it would effectively move us 7 points clear of them when factoring in goal difference. We would also remain within striking distance of the teams above us.

That was a really hard sequence of post Xmas games and we now move into a run where we should be looking to pick some points up that will put us in a good position for the run in.

Edited by djchapsticks

3 minutes ago, ged62 said:

FT 2-2 as faraway said disappointing after being 2 up but hey a point through there not too bad. Just need Hamilton to get beat tomorrow & beat them wed & alls not too bad.

Elvis will be disappointed ☹️

Elvis is far from disappointed. I am delighted. 

Consider the pressures of the closing week of the window, and the ins and outs by both teams, a point a piece was probably not too terrible for either of us.

Good we got our 3 subs some match time...

We were not so good in the second half though . . .

Hladky, McCarthy, MacPerson, Durmus, Foley and Flynn all played well AND Hibs are no mugs

We need to beat the Hammers !

Shame after being 2-0 up but end of day, we couldn't expect much more than a 4-2 defeat so I'll take it.
Oh, wait...it was 2-2? I'll take that as well!
f**k you [mention=5470]elvis[/mention] [emoji38] 
To be fair Ronnie the clown is more deserving of your ridicule.

I actually thought Waters played well today certainly played Boyle well who was kept quiet.

Some will argue the first goal came from his side but he was caught with Allan and Boyle running in on him.

Consider the pressures of the closing week of the window, and the ins and outs by both teams, a point a piece was probably not too terrible for either of us.
Good we got our 3 subs some match time...
We were not so good in the second half though . . .
Hladky, McCarthy, MacPerson, Durmus, Foley and Flynn all played well AND Hibs are no mugs
We need to beat the Hammers !