New Goalkeeper Peter Urminsky

Quite an in depth interview on a Slovakian football site with Peter Urminsky. Running it through google translate turns up some interesting translations.

Particularly this one :lol: :

image.png.3f3199dc63571f7fa33b73817053b81c.png

Watch your back, Dean

https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/431565/peter-urminsky-fc-st-mirren-brankarsky-talent-spartaka-trnava-prestupuje-do-skotska/

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Quite an in depth interview on a Slovakian football site with Peter Urminsky. Running it through google translate turns up some interesting translations.

Particularly this one :lol: :

image.png.3f3199dc63571f7fa33b73817053b81c.png

Watch your back, Dean

https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/431565/peter-urminsky-fc-st-mirren-brankarsky-talent-spartaka-trnava-prestupuje-do-skotska/

Ambition

Nothing wrong with it. 

• 1 year later...

Decided to comment on the Ayr United Facebook Page asking how Urminsky played yesterday? I got a response this Morning saying that he done well for someone who came in at short notice. Their fans are saying he couldn’t do anything about the goal as it was a great strike from distance! The only criticism was that his kicking appears to be the weakest part of his game! The communication was poor between the Goalkeeper and Defence but as pointed out above, they didn’t get much time to integrate! Their club is in a bit of mess at the moment and it would be great for the lads confidence if he helps them survive. As a previous post alluded to, it’s great experience for him! 

BREAKING: Ayr United Club Statement

Chairman’s Statement.

I’ve spoken with Mark Kerr and Mick McArdle today following a board meeting this morning and would confirm they have left the club by mutual agreement.

I’d like to put on record, our thanks for all their hard work over the last two seasons and I personally wish them both well in whatever they do next.

The search for our new manager is underway but in the interim period, David White and Derek Stillie will take charge with support from our Academy coaches.

Whilst we have identified potential candidates for the manager's position we would also request any expressions of interest are sent to [email protected] no later than 5pm on Monday 8th March 2021.

This is firmly not how I pictured my first six weeks in the role, but I’m very grateful to Alan Murray and Willie Houston, who have over 25 years board experience at Ayr United and collectively, we’re confident we will get the next steps right for our club.

David Smith.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Why don’t you take the “advice” you dish out and stay out of issues that don’t affect you. 😂 

Haha yep fair enough. This was a wee cheep shot, had enough of them pointed in my direction in the last wee while, thought I would have one of my own. 🤣