Tony Watt

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

If Tony Watt can pitch in with a few goals, Drive the team forward and stay away from Hookers it may well be Chicken Dinner

Since you put(t) it that way.. He might be a good signing. 

My formative course was Canmore in Dunfermline. My home courses after that were Ranfurly Castle and then Gleneagles with a country membership at Leven. No where close to a hole on one.

My first official handicap started at 13. Couldn't be bothered with the slow play in medals so didn't play in them often.

I did play Royal Barshaw and Clydebank as well as Troon Lochgreen before joining Ranfurly Castle (the easier of the two courses in Bridge of Weir). Still no where close. 

I am envious, 

Edited by St.Ricky

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Ermm. Do you know the price? 

Hookers in Cornwall may cost different to those in Paisley.

It may also depend on what sort of hooker Tony is after. You can probably get the skanky diseased ones in Feegie for less than a fiver, but for the classier ones it would be higher. Depends what floats his boat.

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Hookers in Cornwall may cost different to those in Paisley.

It may also depend on what sort of hooker Tony is after. You can probably get the skanky diseased ones in Feegie for less than a fiver, but for the classier ones it would be higher. Depends what floats his boat.

You are talking about a man who scored against Barcelona. I'm sure he will have his standards. 

A fiver... The price of a Steak Pie and diet coke at the Simple Digital Arena. I'll stick with the pie and drink thanks. 

Guest TPAFKATS
You are talking about a man who scored against Barcelona. I'm sure he will have his standards. 
A fiver... The price of a Steak Pie and diet coke at the Simple Digital Arena. I'll stick with the pie and drink thanks. 
The pie has probably had more anti biotic in it than the skanky hooker

10 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The pie has probably had more anti biotic in it than the skanky hooker

Unappetising thought! 

• 2 weeks later...