Nice one Tony

pod

8 hours ago, Stanser said:

Tony Fitzpatrick stand my arse, guys a fraud am sick of this, next it will be the Gus Mcpherson Main Stand. 

I'm not going back, Celtic shops in the Stadium, old firm getting to take over when they visit. 

Shambles it's turning into. 

Bring back Hugh Scott. 

I alright newbie, calm doon. 

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Ffs, hypocrite central right here. Threads already went south, just like every other one that shows a positive message. Direct your anguish at the person responsible, one of the usual suspects (Shull) 

I think the point being made Baz, is that without your engagement, Trolls will wither and die. Something you consistently fail to grasp. It's not even a difficult concept. You are the biggest "biter" on this board by a country mile.

Stop it, and the trolls will be like snow aff a dyke to some other forum.

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I think the point being made Baz, is that without your engagement, Trolls will wither and die. Something you consistently fail to grasp. It's not even a difficult concept. You are the biggest "biter" on this board by a country mile.

Stop it, and the trolls will be like snow aff a dyke to some other forum.

It's not a difficult concept at all to grasp, in my experience it isn't an accurate one either. See the most frequent poster(s) in the sites history.