Minimum price alcohol... The myth

stlucifer

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can only assume you are attempting to interact with me Fartaway. You should, by now, be aware that I have no intention of reading what is likely to be inane ramblings and abuse. Hope this helps.

Here are some views from people who KNOW what they are talking about............................instead of your tired drivel. 

PS I don't particularly agree with the MUP approach, but that's purely a selfish opinion. :lol:

More work is required on reducing alcohol-related harm, drugs and alcohol policy minister Elena Whitham has said.

“This is in addition to wider activity – including our world-leading Minimum Unit Pricing (MUP) policy. Recent research estimated it has saved hundreds of lives, likely averted hundreds of alcohol-attributable hospital admissions each year - and also contributed to reducing health inequalities. The research found the largest reductions in deaths and hospital admissions wholly attributable to alcohol consumption were seen in men and those living in the 40 per cent most deprived areas.”

29 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can only assume you are attempting to interact with me Fartaway. You should, by now, be aware that I have no intention of reading what is likely to be inane ramblings and abuse. Hope this helps.

Yet another who loves whining about abuse while dishing it out. :lol:

Dearie me. :1eye