Kibble/SMiSA Partnership

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Smisa and Scott have been consistent since BtB...
Not one promise made has been kept!
now Kibble will get for a song, their hands on what they always wanted.
Do you really think what happens on the pitch will be Kibble's top priority when they are making cash out of the club?

interested in following this up please if I may.
Can I ask for examples you know about where kibble will make cash to the detriment of the club?

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Smisa and Scott have been consistent since BtB...
Not one promise made has been kept!
now Kibble will get for a song, their hands on what they always wanted.
Do you really think what happens on the pitch will be Kibble's top priority when they are making cash out of the club?

Think you're making stuff up now. 

5 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Am I missing something, did it not say that SMISA would own 51% of the club? How does that allow Kibble run the club into the ground?

If anything,  I imagine the complete opposite will happen. 

interested in following this up please if I may.
Can I ask for examples you know about where kibble will make cash to the detriment of the club?
They have been trying to take control for years, in fact at present they use the club facilities for a pittance run their own enterprises.
Remember they wanted control of the 1877 club etc, and were only paying a peppercorn in the 10000 hours fiasco?
That's the shitstorm that's heading back this way, if YOU let it.
Kibble's reason for being is to make Kibble successful, not St Mirren.
Ask them if they are investing in the playing squad? Lol

Am I missing something, did it not say that SMISA would own 51% of the club? How does that allow Kibble run the club into the ground?
Aye... tell me if you are a smisa member exactly what input have you had as a 30 % shareholder in decisions the club have made?
You think Kibble will be without an undue influence if they get their hands on a third of your club?

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye... tell me if you are a smisa member exactly what input have you had as a 30 % shareholder in decisions the club have made?
You think Kibble will be without an undue influence if they get their hands on a third of your club?

If you don't like the proposal you can always vote against it. 

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

They have been trying to take control for years, in fact at present they use the club facilities for a pittance run their own enterprises.
Remember they wanted control of the 1877 club etc, and were only paying a peppercorn in the 10000 hours fiasco?
That's the shitstorm that's heading back this way, if YOU let it.
Kibble's reason for being is to make Kibble successful, not St Mirren.
Ask them if they are investing in the playing squad? Lol

To be fair, there's no controlling interest to kibble in the proposals as far as I can add up the numbers sir!

Use of club facilities should be at a fair commercial value.

No reason why Kibble shouldn't benefit from the proposals as a result of association and link with the St Mirren Football Club and as such the football club should be looking to maximise benefit to itself and the local community.

The football club, as always, will be responsible for investing in the playing squad, as I understand within our means.

To be fair, there's no controlling interest to kibble in the proposals as far as I can add up the numbers sir!
Use of club facilities should be at a fair commercial value.
No reason why Kibble shouldn't benefit from the proposals as a result of association and link with the St Mirren Football Club and as such the football club should be looking to maximise benefit to itself and the local community.
The football club, as always, will be responsible for investing in the playing squad, as I understand within our means.
Tell me what's Kibble's incentive to "give money" to the club?
Nothing will he going into the club when they buy shares, that goes to the seller.
They will get the "peppercorn" rent and sweetheart deals they always sought, and use the club to further their own enterprises.
They will be in effective control, something that was previously promised to smisa members, fans and the community!

18 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Tell me what's Kibble's incentive to "give money" to the club?
Nothing will he going into the club when they buy shares, that goes to the seller.
They will get the "peppercorn" rent and sweetheart deals they always sought, and use the club to further their own enterprises.
They will be in effective control, something that was previously promised to smisa members, fans and the community!

Your first two points are 100% correct, no quibble!

Kibble are offering the current majority shareholder money in exchange for his shares, locking in as far as I can see, another batch of shares to Smisa, taking their shareholding and stake in the club to a majority of 51%.

Your third point is speculation.

The fourth factually wrong!

Edited by garzo