Kibble/SMiSA Partnership

10 minutes ago, garzo said:

Your first two pints are 100% correct, no quibble!

Kibble are offering the current majority shareholder money in exchange for his shares, locking in as far as I can see, another batch of shares to Smisa, taking their shareholding and stake in the club to a majority of 51%.

Your third point is speculation.

The fourth factually wrong!

:cheers  Cheers. 

The LPM breakdown here is hilarious. For years he’s been holding onto the only thing he can regarding the success of BTB & that’s the votes going against community benefit options. He’s had to endure a man he hates observably further the team he ‘supports’ on and off the park in every single year of his stewardship, with this being his only thread to desperately cling to. 

now the club is linking up with a charity organisation that will really drive home the links between SMFC & our community. On top of that the fans remain majority owners & all signs point to increased revenue streams & raised profile. 

He has absolutely nothing left in his quest to desperately try and discredit GLS so has went on a rambling mess, that a charity will somehow benefit from asset stripping one of the pillars of their community 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Glorious  

Your first two points are 100% correct, no quibble!
Kibble are offering the current majority shareholder money in exchange for his shares, locking in as far as I can see, another batch of shares to Smisa, taking their shareholding and stake in the club to a majority of 51%.
Your third point is speculation.
The fourth factually wrong!

They already use club facilities for a pittance to further their enterprises, it makes it easier once they are in effective control to ramp that up.
They will be investing it what benefits kibble.
Ffs

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

They already use club facilities for a pittance to further their enterprises, it makes it easier once they are in effective control to ramp that up.
Ffs

Can you share with us what facilities they make use of and how much they pay for them (in real terms not "pittance") as clearly you are ITK ?

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ffs

Run that effective control part past us. I'm intrigued by how a shareholder with 27% will have "effective control" whereas the trust, with 51% will apparently have none.

Spin that record for me!

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Can you share with us what facilities they make use of and how much they pay for them (in real terms not "pittance") as clearly you are ITK ?

1877 club, Hospitality and Ralston.

You never answered my question - as you clearly know how much do they pay for these (incidentally facilities available to anyone )?

I posted a response before I read what is a letter on the SMISA page. Have now read that and how anyone can read into that letter the stuff being posted on here is beyond me. It appears to be solely a community based tie up yet some (well the usual suspects to be fair) are making it out to be some sort of Kibble takeover.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

Hates SMiSA. Hates Gordon Scott. Hated 10000Hours.
Surprised to see LPM being opposed to this.
Joined Smisa
Joined Smisa committee
Saw through 10000 hours and guess what?
The schemes by others including Kibble to get control of the club are Back!
Scott hasn't kept ONE promise of fan involvement since BtB...
But he has been consistent in plundering Smisa members funds, and along with Wardrobe getting Kibble back in, just waiting for Atkinson to show his face now.
I vet you think the Fitzpatrick stand announcement was pure coincidence? Lol

2 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

Kibble taking over from GLS

Fan owned by next year

For an opening post this is quite an incredible mis-reporting of what is being proposed by the way.

Gordon isn't going anywhere.

Kibble aren't taking over.

Kibble are merely buying shares from Gordon that SMiSA don't need to complete fan ownership of the club.

That brings fan ownership into reality 5 years earlier than planned and brings us the expertise of a 160 year old Charity who have a turnover 10 times that of St.Mirren.

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

You never answered my question - as you clearly know how much do they pay for these ?

I posted a response before I read what is a letter on the SMISA page. Have now read that and how anyone can read into that letter the stuff being posted on here is beyond me. It appears to be solely a community based tie up yet some (well the usual suspects to be fair) are making it out to be some sort of Kibble takeover.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Joined Smisa
Joined Smisa committee
But he has been consistent in plundering Smisa members funds, and along with Wardrobe getting Kibble back in, just waiting for Atkinson to show his face now.

Explain - that is just a blatant lie - they cannot gain "control of the club" so stop saying that and get your toys back into the pram.

Run that effective control part past us. I'm intrigued by how a shareholder with 27% will have "effective control" whereas the trust, with 51% will apparently have none.
Spin that record for me!
Tell me, what club decisions have the 30% smisa shareholders been involved in?

And when Kibble have their feet under the table, and will actually (read the proposal) be running all aspects of the club. Do you think they will have 'No Say' like smisa members have?
Disagree by all means but ffs wake up, thus was always the plan.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Joined Smisa
Joined Smisa committee

Are you still a Smisa member?
Left the Smisa commitee
Have a read through the 10000Hours archive and show me how you "saw it through"

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Tell me, what club decisions have the 30% smisa shareholders been involved in?

And when Kibble have their feet under the table, and will actually (read the proposal) be running all aspects of the club. Do you think they will have 'No Say' like smisa members have?
Disagree by all means but ffs wake up, thus was always the plan.

So a shareholder (SMiSA) with 30% has had no input, and this is the basis of your argument that a shareholder (Kibble) with 27% will have "effective control" of the club?

Well, that sure makes sense!

If this deal is approved, Kibble will be putting St Mirren at the heart of their operations, and they are making changes to how they deliver other parts of their business to let them do that. But they need to have a degree of influence over their investment – and being part-owners of the club will give them that.

Read the proposal and Q&A...

I have and its an effect takeover where Scott gets to stay chairman, Kibble get the club, and Smisa members are expected to keep paying in so Kibble can spend it.

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If this deal is approved, Kibble will be putting St Mirren at the heart of their operations, and they are making changes to how they deliver other parts of their business to let them do that. But they need to have a degree of influence over their investment – and being part-owners of the club will give them that.

Read the proposal and Q&A...

I have and its an effect takeover where Scott gets to stay chairman, Kibble get the club, and Smisa members are expected to keep paying in so Kibble can spend it.

SMiSA will own the majority shareholding of the football club.

51% is a majority shareholding.

Maybe you missed that bit in the proposal.

SMiSA will own the majority shareholding of the football club.
51% is a majority shareholding.
Maybe you missed that bit in the proposal.
And again... Kibble will be running the club, ffs it's in the proposal and Q&A...
Smisa members will have as much influence as they have now which is f**k all...
But they will still see their funds utilized.. cough cough...

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

And again... Kibble will be running the club, ffs it's in the proposal and Q&A...
Smisa members will have as much influence as they have now which is f**k all...
But they will still see their funds utilized.. cough cough...

Can you point out the bit where it says Kibble will be running the club please?

Much obliged, I must have missed it!

15 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Joined Smisa 
Joined Smisa committee 

Joined Smisa - Left because something you agreed with (yet didn't vote for) received less than 1% support 
Joined Smisa committee - And thank god you're not there anymore

Raging at the continued progress of SMFC under GLS stewardship. 🤣

GLS hasn't plundered a penny from SMISA membership funds, not once, zero. 

Can you point out the bit where it says Kibble will be running the club please?
Much obliged, I must have missed it!
Kibble will get two places on the club board, starting in the interim phase and continuing thereafter. Under the terms of the legal agreement if the board was to expand in future the number of directors would reflect the percentage shareholdings – so Kibble will always have at least a quarter of the board and SMISA at least half. Kibble are making a substantial investment in St Mirren – both financially and in terms of staff time – so their board reps will oversee how that is managed. We see this as a positive – Kibble are a massive Scotland-wide organisation for whom good governance is crucial. They can bring substantial skills, experience and contacts to St Mirren’s boardroom. Whoever Kibble choose to fill those places would have to be mutually agreed with SMISA.

There are a number of very good reasons why football authorities eventually clamped down on Third party ownership of players.
The conflicting interests of those parties meant that the interests of the player were sidelined.

Why on earth would you vote for "Third Party Ownership" of St Mirren..?
The interests of the fans will ge sidelined!