SMISA/ Kibble proposed BTB changes

bazil85

On 2/29/2020 at 5:28 PM, oaksoft said:

Meanwhile in the real world, anyone thinking of representing the club at board level should have the following skill sets as a bare minimum and must demonstrate a good track record of success (verifiable by showing their impact on company finances) in all of them to be credible:-

1) Experience in a similar role preferred.

2) Experience of running their own company from scratch.

3) Experience of Sales and Marketing.

4) Experience of using social media to reach younger audiences.

5) Experience in the entertainment business where a venue has to be filled repeatedly throughout the year.

6) Experience in improving attendances or retention of customers.

7) Experience in sweating assets.

8 ) Experience in upselling into other income streams.

9) Experience of developing diverse income streams.

10) Experience of development of personnel underneath them, successful delegation of work and the advancement of the careers of others to ensure a smooth handover when you retire or step aside.

There will be more but I think that is a reasonable basis to start from.

How did Tony managed to get on the board then ?   :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
14 hours ago, bazil85 said:
I suppose when you’re making it up, you can claim anyone is as angry as you want. 

You frequently do!

Aye you're right, you've never been angry at me on here. There's no sign of that at all lol. So nothing to say about the Kibble proposal? Please stay on topic... 

13 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

He hasn't.

Calling you "pants on fire boy" hardly constitutes anger. emoji16.png.
Happy to help.

Now, back on topic,
How's the partership with Kibble getting on?

He has

I agree (although he's never once been able to show where I have lied just like you) plenty of other comments have shown he's been angry 

You haven't 

Last update Saturday, imagine we are gearing up for the SMISA AGM now which is at the end of the month. Did you go through with your suggestion of claiming all your membership payments back?

Edited by bazil85

He has
I agree (although he's never once been able to show where I have lied just like you) plenty of other comments have shown he's been angry 
You haven't 

Last update Saturday, imagine we are gearing up for the SMISA AGM now which is at the end of the month. Did you go through with your suggestion of claiming all your membership payments back?
I think you're mistaken on BinEK but like every topic, you'll want to go toe to toe for arguments sake.
Anyway, you do talk a lot of bollocks at times and been called out on it. But that's not on topic, so.......back to Kibble/SMISA/St Mirren developments.

Anyone cancelled their SMISA membership? on the back of that vote?

Oh aye,
Forum is a source of entertainment, not one member on here I wouldn't buy a beer if our paths crossed.

Did you go through with your suggestion of claiming all your membership payments back?

No. It was a question I asked within the debate, if there would be justification.

As you know, I don't agree with all that SMISA puts out to the members and you are very aware that I believe there should be an option to 'Save the Pot'

What you probably don't know and possibly wouldn't think, is, I vote yes in a lot of the votes. Not all the votes but the majority of them.
"Footballs for a professional football club" cor blimey guv, do us a favour.

In the not too distant future, me & the Mrs are going to move back to Scotland. Only reason for me, is so I can go to St Mirren matches every week. If we live close enough, i might be able to attend the SMISA meetings every fortnight. [emoji16]

Just now, Kombibuddie said:

In the not too distant future, me & the Mrs are going to move back to Scotland. Only reason for me, is so I can go to St Mirren matches every week. If we live close enough, i might be able to attend the SMISA meetings every fortnight. emoji16.png

My commiserations….    :(

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

I think you're mistaken on BinEK but like every topic, you'll want to go toe to toe for arguments sake.
Anyway, you do talk a lot of bollocks at times and been called out on it. But that's not on topic, so.......back to Kibble/SMISA/St Mirren developments.
That’s your opinion, I’d like my chances of better defending mine but yes back on track. 

Not heard of a single person, know there was a few over social media saying they’d possibly join/ rejoin. I have a family member & a friend that are considering it. Here’s hoping. 

Oh aye,
Forum is a source of entertainment, not one member on here I wouldn't buy a beer if our paths crossed.

No? I think I would. Anyone that wants to take personal vendettas away from this forum, fine. I don’t hold any & as such would have no issue. 

1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

No. It was a question I asked within the debate, if there would be justification.

As you know, I don't agree with all that SMISA puts out to the members and you are very aware that I believe there should be an option to 'Save the Pot'

What you probably don't know and possibly wouldn't think, is, I vote yes in a lot of the votes. Not all the votes but the majority of them.
"Footballs for a professional football club" cor blimey guv, do us a favour.

In the not too distant future, me & the Mrs are going to move back to Scotland. Only reason for me, is so I can go to St Mirren matches every week. If we live close enough, i might be able to attend the SMISA meetings every fortnight. emoji16.png

all sounds fair enough. I know it was just a question, I worded it as ‘suggestion’ because of that. 

Oh aye,

Of course Pants on Fire boy is mistaken but we both know he will never admit it and will insist on the last word in the process.

Frustrated at times early doors? Yes. Angry? He's truly not worth getting het up about. [emoji12]

1 hour ago, Ice-tears said:

Don’t try turn ur anger around and try make out others are angry u silly wee girl, 90% of forum would like to see u gone but I fear without it you would have nothing in your life, quite sad really...show me the posts where I begged Div to ban u? Oh u can’t Billy Liar!!!

Why the f**k do the mods just no bin baz and st dicky, ruin every topic?

Why don’t u and dicky just f**k off from forum? Nobody wants you here as your boring as feck

Sorry pal, not going anywhere. No matter how much you want, beg or claim to speak for practically the whole forum. 

11 hours ago, guinness said:

Can see us relegated then kibble suggest a  plastic pitch to help train youngsters in some shite

while  then we basically stay in the lower leagues for ever.

We are shite on real grass.

Give plastic a go.

13 hours ago, guinness said:

Can see us relegated then kibble suggest a  plastic pitch to help train youngsters in some shite

while  then we basically stay in the lower leagues for ever.

We would be able to stop that happening as we will be majority shareholders. 

Don’t imagine we have the need for it given we have a full size one up in Ralston.