Feb Fixtures (huge)

On 1/30/2020 at 2:08 PM, St.Ricky said:

Three away and two at home, neither of these on a Saturday.  

10 points would be a great haul imo especially if 6 of them came via Accies and Hearts. 

10 points. :lol:

On 2/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, Sweeper07 said:

We are fighting a battle for survival no question.

Hearts and Fakes are  proverbial 6 pointers.  Target 6 points for us, but 4 would be ok, 3 not too great and less, pretty awful

The away games, Killie an d RC are the ones we could most likely win, but it is the same as above - 6 points fab, 4 not too terrible, 3 not that great, less a disaster.

The Livi and Well games, 1 win ( 3 points) would be brilliant, no defeats would be decent, less would not be good enough.

So I am going for the ludicrous 11 points (from highlighted bits above) to help us before the split. (am I allowed to dream? )  :magic 

11 points. :lol:

Clueless. 

On 2/9/2020 at 6:38 PM, St.Ricky said:

Glad to see Hodson play tonight. Next up is Motherwell. A big 7 days coming up in the League and Cup. 

Can't see us picking up many points tbh!

A relegation scrap will ensure for certain.  JG's tactics and lack of positive substitutions will probably get us in a relegation play off spot.

Bringing DM on last night on 84 mins when your chasing the game ffs, his subs are too late in games especially when chasing the game.

I find very little to be positive about  regarding JG's style of play since playing for a point last week against Hamilton.

We need to pray Heats and Hamilton share the points on Saturday as I can't see us getting anything from Motherwell.

Hearts at home next Friday is the iconic 6 pointer WIN and we can hopefully kick on and not worry about finishing bottom, loose and we are sucked into a relegation battle that we are not equipped to win. 

Everyone ramps on in JG we trust, bollocks lets see if you's all trust him in the Championship, don't get me wrong he inherited a cluster f**k but I still have my doubts.

2 minutes ago, GeordieBuddie said:

A relegation scrap will ensure for certain.  JG's tactics and lack of positive substitutions will probably get us in a relegation play off spot.

Bringing DM on last night on 84 mins when your chasing the game ffs, his subs are too late in games especially when chasing the game.

I find very little to be positive about  regarding JG's style of play since playing for a point last week against Hamilton.

We need to pray Heats and Hamilton share the points on Saturday as I can't see us getting anything from Motherwell.

Hearts at home next Friday is the iconic 6 pointer WIN and we can hopefully kick on and not worry about finishing bottom, loose and we are sucked into a relegation battle that we are not equipped to win. 

Everyone ramps on in JG we trust, bollocks lets see if you's all trust him in the Championship, don't get me wrong he inherited a cluster f**k but I still have my doubts.

I think he inherited a better squad than OK but has not yet showed that he is the man. Hopefully this comes and comes quickly as I see us hurtling towards the championship as things stand.

2 minutes ago, GeordieBuddie said:

Not a lot to disagree with except the highlighted bit.

He's had 2 transfer windows.

His team, his tactics, his responsibility.

1 hour ago, Ice-tears said:

Goodwin is fecking clueless and if people are being honest they will agree. His team selections, tactics and general signings are fecking rotten. When playing old firm he has team beaten before game is played as he has no belief in players he signed and is a total shitebag, I would have  bagged him straight after Hamilton game. He blames the fans and brings f**k all to the club...

Fell so relived its not just me :D

4 hours ago, GeordieBuddie said:

Thought I was being nice :) been slated on twitter for criticising JG.

Probably best of what's out there really in terms of what we will pay and who'd be interested.

There's still a reasonable amount of time but his main priority would have been survival.

It's been mentioned by a few, if he wasn't "one of our own" he'd be getting a torrid time. 

For me, jury is still out, not done much to instil massive confidence TBH. 

3 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

Goodwin is fecking clueless and if people are being honest they will agree. His team selections, tactics and general signings are fecking rotten. When playing old firm he has team beaten before game is played as he has no belief in players he signed and is a total shitebag, I would have  bagged him straight after Hamilton game. He blames the fans and brings f**k all to the club...

You do like to say it as you see it. Nothing wrong with that but a lot wrong with how you see it, imo. 

I'm not unhappy with his signings Tbh. I'm a bit more unhappy about the two who got away.. McGinn and Wank Broadfoot. I'm desperately unhappy that we have lost so many key players from our first team squad to injury.. McGinn, Gary Mac, Magennis and Flynn. Two of those are on the way back. 

Ten more points than at the same time last year isn't bad by most measures and with the loss of these players, I think it's more than OK. 

Talking about OK. Did you want rid of him at this stage last season? He stayed. How did that work out? 

6 hours ago, Desnold said:

I think he inherited a better squad than OK but has not yet showed that he is the man. Hopefully this comes and comes quickly as I see us hurtling towards the championship as things stand.

It's ok, he's still learning some bright spark said recently.

Nice we're a club to let him practice at being a manager.