Kirk Broadfoot

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

So where is Wank Wank Broadfoot placed on the Grady, Hartley, Tokely scale of c**t?

Haha, cheeky changing of the word filter by Div to add the word Wank in front of his surname. :lol: 

I don't hold any hard feelings towards Hartley who I remember more as a pantomime villain.

I remember a game against Hearts where he was about to take a free kick and 99.9% of our support (not me) were howling at him during the buildup - result he scored and ran to the NorthBank to take further "applause".

Unfortunately for us he was one of those players who seemed to thrive on abuse.

2 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

We’ve got 3 centre halves on the books plus Foley has shown he can play there.

You can also sign out of contracts outside the window. 

We’ve also got an abundance of players who can play in midfield. 

MacKenzie as you've admitted previously when Stubbs tried to punt him, is a perma-crock (as much as he is good). Playing arguably our best centre mid in defence is not a solution if we're looking to move up the table.

I take your point but there is a difference between having players who can play there and having players who offer the same drive and composure Magennis offers. As proven in the 2nd half of last year, we are a different outfit with him.

Just like we have other goalkeepers who can play, but if Hladky was out he would be missed.

5 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I don't hold any hard feelings towards Hartley who I remember more as a pantomime villain.

I remember a game against Hearts where he was about to take a free kick and 99.9% of our support (not me) were howling at him during the buildup - result he scored and ran to the NorthBank to take further "applause".

Unfortunately for us he was one of those players who seemed to thrive on abuse.

Like that celebration too

minor detail though. Hartley just put the free kick in. He didn’t actually score. 😜

1 hour ago, Hiram Abiff said:

And?

All players talk to their prospective new club before signing! :lol:

Only if they are out of contract. Wank Wank Broadfoot  phoned Jim on Wed morning to tell him that Killie wanted to sign him. This was news to Jim. So how did Wank Wank Broadfoot know unless he had been tapped?

2 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

And?

All players talk to their prospective new club before signing! :lol:

Only if they are given permission by their parent club, or are out of contract, or on a PCA. None of these apply to Wank Broadfoot so if he was offered terms by Killie, as you claim, then that's against the rules.

12 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

So where is Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot placed on the Grady, Hartley, Tokely scale of c**t?

Haha, cheeky changing of the word filter by Div to add the word Wank in front of his surname. :lol: 

Testing for myself.

Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot.

Test 2: Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot.

Test 3 Wanky Wank Wank Broadfoot.

Test 4: Wanky Wankerson Wank Wank Broadfoot.

ETA. Every time you edit the post it adds another wank. Genius. 🤣🤣

Edited by oaksoft

17 hours ago, saint in exile said:

Only if they are given permission by their parent club, or are out of contract, or on a PCA. None of these apply to Wank Wank Broadfoot so if he was offered terms by Killie, as you claim, then that's against the rules.

St Mirren must have given him permission to talk to them otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to sign for them! 

14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Testing for myself.

Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot.

Test 2: Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot.

Test 3 Wanky Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot.

Test 4: Wanky Wankerson Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot.

ETA. Every time you edit the post it adds another wank. Genius. 🤣🤣

This bit is my favourite.  Wankerson somehow fits well a Sunday  

Perhaps we could petition Div to pin this thread for the rest of the decade?   When one feels like one has aggression to burn one could hop onto the Wank Broadfoot thread and let rip.

I shall now join in.

Wank, wank Labour voter type wanky Wank Broadfoot wanker, wank.  

and

Hey Wank Broadfoot, I hope your next turd is a Smisa meeting.  

Oh that felt good, felt good indeed.

3 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

His agent told him?

1 minute ago, Hiram Abiff said:

St Mirren must have given him permission to talk to them otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to sign for them! 

As Wank Broadfoot was under contract neither him nor his agent were in a legal position to contact another club. The first contact was a phone call from Wank Broadfoot to Goodwin. Goodwin was furious (his word in his late night interview on Radio Scotland).  Wank Broadfoot made it clear he no longer wanted to be at St Mirren citing domestic reasons. When Goodwin calmed down he told him to go as he did not want a bad influence in the dressing room and he was a highly paid employee to play in the reserves. But the Club demanded his signing on fee back.

Kilmarnock nor Wank Broadfoot's agent nor Wank Broadfoot can legally seek a transfer when a player has 18 months left on their contract. It happens and is called tapping but it is not legal.

9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

As Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot was under contract neither him nor his agent were in a legal position to contact another club. The first contact was a phone call from Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot to Goodwin. Goodwin was furious (his word in his late night interview on Radio Scotland).  Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot made it clear he no longer wanted to be at St Mirren citing domestic reasons. When Goodwin calmed down he told him to go as he did not want a bad influence in the dressing room and he was a highly paid employee to play in the reserves. But the Club demanded his signing on fee back.

Kilmarnock nor Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot's agent nor Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot can legally seek a transfer when a player has 18 months left on their contract. It happens and is called tapping but it is not legal.

So he signed for Killie without st mirren giving permission? :lol:

Edited by Hiram Abiff

27 minutes ago, Sonny said:

As Wank Wank Broadfoot was under contract neither him nor his agent were in a legal position to contact another club. The first contact was a phone call from Wank Wank Broadfoot to Goodwin. Goodwin was furious (his word in his late night interview on Radio Scotland).  Wank Wank Broadfoot made it clear he no longer wanted to be at St Mirren citing domestic reasons. When Goodwin calmed down he told him to go as he did not want a bad influence in the dressing room and he was a highly paid employee to play in the reserves. But the Club demanded his signing on fee back.

Kilmarnock nor Wank Wank Broadfoot's agent nor Wank Wank Broadfoot can legally seek a transfer when a player has 18 months left on their contract. It happens and is called tapping but it is not legal.

Very well worded sir, very well worded indeed.

Wank Broadfoot is still a rat, snake, scumbag of wankerson wank right enough.

Let’s boil this down to the important issues

1) After the phone call he had with JG on Wednesday, Wank Broadfoot was never going to play for St.Mirren again, certainly not this season

2) What’s left is, either he is not going to not play at all, or he is going to play for Kilmarnock 

3) If he plays for Kilmarnock, does he improve their chances of dodging the drop. Most would agree the answer is yes which means our chances of dodging it are reduced. 
4) There is a financial benefit to us if he goes to Kilmarnock, he is off the wage bill and maybe we got some transfer money for him. 
5) Here is the judgement call; is that financial benefit worth the increased chance of us being relegated. We will never know for sure, that’s why it’s a judgement call, but we’ll look a bit stupid if the final game of the season is a winner takes all relegation shootout and he scores the only goal. 
6) If we had kept him as we were entitled to do and deprived Kilmarnock of a valuable player, this disruptive presence in the dressing room is a red herring. We would be contractually obliged to pay him but if management believed would be troublesome there is no contractual obligation to have him anywhere near the stadium or training ground. 

On 2/1/2020 at 2:06 PM, Hiram Abiff said:

Why does that mean Killie tapped him up? 

This is the original point that you are poorly trying to deflect from. Yes Killie tapped Wank Broadfoot. Wank Broadfoot told St Mirren that Killie wanted Wank Broadfoot. That is tapping. The other point you are desperately trying to cling on to is irrelevant.

36 minutes ago, Sonny said:

This is the original point that you are poorly trying to deflect from. Yes Killie tapped Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot. Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot told St Mirren that Killie wanted Wank Wank Wank Wank Wank Broadfoot. That is tapping. The other point you are desperately trying to cling on to is irrelevant.

Nope, that’s not my original point at all and the rest of your post is irrelevant to my original point.

My original point was that Wank Wank Broadfoot is 35 and given the choice between more regular football or being a back up at St Mirren then I can see why he made his decision.

Feel free to continue irrelevant tapping up replies. They’ve got nothing to do with my point!. :lol:

Edited by Hiram Abiff