Welcome Siefedin Chabbi

Sonny

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

And let him go for, I'm assuming, next to nothing.

My fingers are in agony, all this crossing. :wink:

There are some absolute gems out there. We got one last season in Vaclav (possibly two if you count how good Popescu was for the most part).

Hopefully we're going to do so again here.

3 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Has his clearance came through yet?

He talks about playing on Wednesday in the full length interview, so I'd imagine that it has.

He also mentions that this is the third time he's played with Durmus, who is a good friend of his.

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

He talks about playing on Wednesday in the full length interview, so I'd imagine that it has.

He also mentions that this is the third time he's played with Durmus, who is a good friend of his.

If Durmus is anything to go by - we should be sending Gus on an extended holiday to Turkey

12 minutes ago, Doakes said:

If Durmus is anything to go by - we should be sending Gus on an extended holiday to Turkey

Great country. I love Istanbul and Izmir. Ankara is OK. The South Coast is tourist country. Besiktas in Istanbul play in Black and White. Old ground, very noisy crowd. 

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

That’s the ‘dream team’ 🤣

Joking aside, every now and then a club makes a surprise signing who is better than expected

This guy may well be ours emoji4.png

Turkish football is quite a high standard. Dominated by the big 2 in Istanbul at Galatasary and Fernebace. Gala play on the European Side and Fernebace on the Asian side. Besiktas play on the European Side of the Bosphorus. A city with close to twice the population of London. I was given a gift of a Besiktas scarf.. Black with white lettering. Still have it. Might bring it along. 

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

^^^

Unlike an infection 🤣

Now about this new signing, I genuinely believe ‘this’ could be a good signing

Watch out for us scoring 5 against Hamilton emoji4.png

He might be glad to be here for more than football reasons. The club he came from plays in Anatolia in a place only 70 miles or so from Aleppo in Syria. Huge American air base not far way. Paisley will seem like an oasis of calm.