St Mirren v Hamilton, 5th Feb 2020

faraway saint

If we don’t stay up which by the way would be a disgrace then we may well look at the Hamilton draws at home and say these games contributed. I’m disappointed that we seem very reluctant to have a go at times and what annoys me is we played two up last time v Hamilton and beat them well. Also please don’t tell me we play good football as we tend to punt it up the park fairly quickly. If you do that as we did the other night don’t put ur smallest player up front on his own?? Poor tactics the other night and we were lucky to get a draw

The Hamilton supporter back in work tonight after 2 nights off says he met Miller & another Hamilton player in gym yesterday and they said they were both gutted they never won and surprised how our team lined up they said Rice had spoke at length about our 2 strikers but also focused on the possibility our new players might start so had a plan B for them starting instead.

Goodwin fooled us all.