Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

The thing is, you crave the reaction. You sprinkle your posts with lies, spin and nonsense in the hope of triggering. I personally am happy to oblige because I self admittedly enjoy this part of BAWA. It is completely clear what you're doing though and you pull the wool over very few peoples eyes.

- People know you are perfectly aware of the caveats regarding some of those five managers.

- They know you're aware there are new income streams.

- They know you're aware that SMFC has progressed on and off the park under GLS.

- They know you don't have information on this arrangement being detrimental to both parties or that Kibble will try and take large profits from the club. 

These comments don't fool people (mostly). they simply know you do it for the reaction and attention. 

How do you know (for each & every point you've made.)

46 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I don't think I ever claim to have evidence when I don't TBF. 

Hopefully you have evidence for the above.

I am a wee bit out the loop too, what new income streams are there?

Edited by Kombibuddie

Unfortunately in the case of that particular poster his overwhelming negativity about everything to do with the football club for the past couple of years means his opinion is now pretty much worthless even if there are some salient arguments buried in there somewhere.
Hopefully the members will go along tonight in decent numbers and take in the presentation, ask some questions, and make their own minds up about the proposal.
If you can't be there then I gather it will be made available online for members to digest prior to the vote.
Whether the proposal passes or is defeated the journey towards fan ownership continues.

His opinion is worthless?
FFS... Nice bit of impartiality there! People will go along. People will make there own minds up... but when the main man on a discussion forum says that the opinion of any contributor is worthless, lines have been crossed and how far reaching the agenda goes has to be asked.
I know the press release was to essentially confirm the deal as long as the members are compliant... but an endorsement from the forum? Really?

FFS... Nice bit of impartiality there! People will go along. People will make there own minds up... but when the main man on a discussion forum says that the opinion of any contributor is worthless, lines have been crossed and how far reaching the agenda goes has to be asked.
I know the press release was to essentially confirm the deal as long as the members are compliant... but an endorsement from the forum? Really?

The ‘Now we have the framework and agreement in principle in place ( That we’ve been working on for months without gauging opinions and declaring) We best tell you so you can vote’

Aye, ok , not what we signed up for.

Our 3 votes remain NO

This underhanded tactic was a wee bit naughty by the club IMO

Welcome to Conditioning..!

45 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

How do you know (for each & every point you've made.)

Hopefully you have evidence for the above.

I am a wee bit out the loop too, what new income streams are there?

yes there is evidence for all of the above, much of which is on this website. New income streams since the new BOD came in off the top of my head include

- Buddievision

- Stadium sponsorship

- Expanded pre-match entertaining 

yes there is evidence for all of the above, much of which is on this website. New income streams since the new BOD came in off the top of my head include
- Buddievision
- Stadium sponsorship
- Expanded pre-match entertaining 
So the pre match generates how much income and in what way?

Oh... You do recall that SMISA funds it don't you? Not the club.

12 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

So you're admitting that you didn't have any then, good to know.

I hadn't even got into "debating" because you wouldn't provide evidence for your assertions (just like LPM does - it's scary how much you two have in common) so there was nothing to "argue" about.  As previously said, that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.  If someone fails to provide evidence for their assertion then there is absolutely no point in considering it (in most cases - obviously, if someone shouts "FIRE" and runs out the door then maybe you should either just believe them or look for the evidence yourself instead of waiting for them to come back).  If things are just your opinion then say so, don't assert things as if they are true (again, both you and LPM do it.  Which one of you is the evil twin?).

Oh dear, spin away… On a subject I thought you were done with, obviously not. Do you need me to evidence that? Lol

First of all, it was an argument. You know it was, I know it was, it went on for a pretty long time yet here we are back.

You still don’t understand/ insist on being awkward on the levels of assertion. The point you wanted me to evidence was on the context of posts from FS to determine if they were suitable for him to get blocked and not in some other weird and wonderful content. I didn’t think for a second you seriously thought he didn’t make posts that Div deemed suitable enough to boot him. Your ask for evidence was purely to stir, it was very obvious. But again, if you genuinely didn’t believe FS was capable of such comments, maybe I gave you too much credit regarding your common sense. Sorry about that.

As I have previously said, there are different levels of assertion and not everything needs a reference point (IMO, if you disagree fine but as I’ve already said I don’t care and I won’t change my view. Yet you are still obsessed with this old point). Something as trivial as this point certainly didn’t, again IMO. But when someone is making a completely unfounded claim that points to knowledge that no one else on the thread seems to have, it’s a different story.

21 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So the pre match generates how much income and in what way?

Oh... You do recall that SMISA funds it don't you? Not the club.

No idea, never claimed to have. it generates income by increasing the interest in younger fans and builds their number in attending games. Hopefully making them lifelong fans. 

I don't distinguish. Very toxic having an us vs them approach to this sort of thing IMO. GLS & SMISA working together to run our football club. We are all one, we all have the same goals for SMFC. 

But on the other points I take it you accept he is wrong? 

No idea, never claimed to have. it generates income by increasing the interest in younger fans and builds their number in attending games. Hopefully making them lifelong fans. 
I don't distinguish. Very toxic having an us vs them approach to this sort of thing IMO. GLS & SMISA working together to run our football club. We are all one, we all have the same goals for SMFC. 

Let's stick to this point... Seems relevant given your assertion that you back up your claims with evidence.

So here you make a claim.

Asked for facts... You "have no idea"... Then go on to guess.

You couldn't make it up.

Oh. You did! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

"It generates income by" is a factual statement.

Back it up fantasy boy! Go on.
Give us the FACTS!

You can't. Can you?

Epic fail. Hypocrite found out!

Ps... "Increasing the interest in younger fans" who are kicked out of the family stand on a regular basis when not only uninvited, but not welcome! Great example of your head up your own arse blind spot synchophantic approach to life as a yes boy to the club. [emoji41][emoji12]

Oh dear, spin away… On a subject I thought you were done with, obviously not. Do you need me to evidence that? Lol
First of all, it was an argument. You know it was, I know it was, it went on for a pretty long time yet here we are back.
You still don’t understand/ insist on being awkward on the levels of assertion. The point you wanted me to evidence was on the context of posts from FS to determine if they were suitable for him to get blocked and not in some other weird and wonderful content. I didn’t think for a second you seriously thought he didn’t make posts that Div deemed suitable enough to boot him. Your ask for evidence was purely to stir, it was very obvious. But again, if you genuinely didn’t believe FS was capable of such comments, maybe I gave you too much credit regarding your common sense. Sorry about that.
As I have previously said, there are different levels of assertion and not everything needs a reference point (IMO, if you disagree fine but as I’ve already said I don’t care and I won’t change my view. Yet you are still obsessed with this old point). Something as trivial as this point certainly didn’t, again IMO. But when someone is making a completely unfounded claim that points to knowledge that no one else on the thread seems to have, it’s a different story.
Found out.
Can't answer.
Accuse other person of spin!
So predictable. Yawn!

8 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Let's stick to this point... Seems relevant given your assertion that you back up your claims with evidence.

So here you make a claim.

Asked for facts... You "have no idea"... Then go on to guess.

You couldn't make it up.

Oh. You did! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

"It generates income by" is a factual statement.

Back it up fantasy boy! Go on.
Give us the FACTS!

You can't. Can you?

Epic fail. Hypocrite found out!

Ps... "Increasing the interest in younger fans" who are kicked out of the family stand on a regular basis when not only uninvited, but not welcome! Great example of your head up your own arse blind spot synchophantic approach to life as a yes boy to the club. emoji41.pngemoji12.png

Again more spin, it really is quite sad after all this time you’ll still stoop to such lows in an attempt to catch me out don’t you think? The pre-match entertainment is an initiative to help engage younger fans and improve their matchday experience. Fantastic, I’m a big fan of that, let’s support the next generation of buddies. It’s there in the hope the fans will stick with us and attend games which will be worth… You guessed it, money to the club! I factually know it has because I know a number of children from family and friends that have attended that hadn’t previously been to games as well but we’ll park that.

I don’t know what that’s been worth so far in total, I’m also not a fortune teller to know what it’ll be worth in the future but the question is around initiatives for new income streams. That’s exactly what this is. Are you claiming this won’t make us any money?

I don’t know what the club makes off buddievision, Season ticket sales or catering either, does that mean they aren’t income streams? Lol, god loves a trier.

Bigot two stand point, done to death… But surely you aren’t making a claim it impacts young fans are you?

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Found out.
Can't answer.
Accuse other person of spin!
So predictable. Yawn!

Aw pal, I can just imagine you on your wee seat all excited, you've been waiting a long-time to get one up on me haven't you? Oh well maybe tomorrow... It's always tomorrow. 🤣

No spin on MY part.
Only yours.
You state something as fact to back up your misguided thought that you present detailed evidence...
Yet you bluster through a hilarious misdirection showing clearly that you truly have no clue whatsoever.

Priceless!

If you don't know, you don't know.
It's ok! Honestly. You can admit it without the lies, misdirection and spin!

Again more spin, it really is quite sad after all this time you’ll still stoop to such lows in an attempt to catch me out don’t you think? The pre-match entertainment is an initiative to help engage younger fans and improve their matchday experience. Fantastic, I’m a big fan of that, let’s support the next generation of buddies. It’s there in the hope the fans will stick with us and attend games which will be worth… You guessed it, money to the club! I factually know it has because I know a number of children from family and friends that have attended that hadn’t previously been to games as well but we’ll park that.
I don’t know what that’s been worth so far in total, I’m also not a fortune teller to know what it’ll be worth in the future but the question is around initiatives for new income streams. That’s exactly what this is. Are you claiming this won’t make us any money?
I don’t know what the club makes off buddievision, Season ticket sales or catering either, does that mean they aren’t income streams? Lol, god loves a trier.

Bigot two stand point, done to death… But surely you aren’t making a claim it impacts young fans are you?

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

No spin.  I never said that.  Yes.  It wasn't.  I don't.  I don't care what you think,. only what you can prove.  I do.  It wasn't.  Don't care.  No.  As I've said before, you're not intelligent enough to try patronising me.  You're not.  You have.  Obviously.  I'm not.  See previous answer regarding this.  Like you do.

That was easy, again. :D

You just saying points that are contrary to what happened or what you have done in an argument doesn’t change anything. If it did you’re right it would be easy… Maybe you have to believe it does? Has this been festering? :whistle

5 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I'm not.  Never said that.  No.  Not for me, maybe for you.

See.  Easy. :D

I can see you going back to your standard reply style, you did last time after you said you weren't going to argue with me and had finished with several points. Clearly not true. 

Actually easy based on what you have previously said. 

5 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Looks like someone doesn't like being compared to LPM.  Must be too much like looking in a mirror. :lol

No I can actually see where this comes from given your debating style.

It's observable your go to is mind games, tedious focus and an attempt to be awkward to try and win arguments. When you are going to ask for trivial points to be evidenced in the same way you ask for outlandish and baseless claims to be evidenced, the stars will align so to speak. 

Unfortunately for you, I'm just a wee bit too savvy not to call you out on it. It clearly upset you and that hasn't changed weeks later. Clearly my ability to more than match you in an argument has been playing on your mind. Sorry bud. 

No I can actually see where this comes from given your debating style.
It's observable your go to is mind games, tedious focus and an attempt to be awkward to try and win arguments. When you are going to ask for trivial points to be evidenced in the same way you ask for outlandish and baseless claims to be evidenced, the stars will align so to speak. 
Unfortunately for you, I'm just a wee bit too savvy not to call you out on it. It clearly upset you and that hasn't changed weeks later. Clearly my ability to more than match you in an argument has been playing on your mind. Sorry bud. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Deluded.

Just now, Slartibartfast said:

You can't.  It's not.  Only to those of lesser intelligence.  No.  Don't care, already told you that.  Gibberish.  Nope.  LOL.  You try.  Nope.  LOL.  Nope.  You're not.

Again I was right on your technique. Shame doesn't make any of your denials mean much.