Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

It will only create a divide if those on the losing side refuse to accept the democratic result.
You deserve a bit of teasing for the way you have behaved over all of this but frankly everyone else will be moving forward, supporting the decision and getting behind the process now.
I'd suggest you do the same.
The day you move forward will be when the world goes in the opposite direction.

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
It will only create a divide if those on the losing side refuse to accept the democratic result.
You deserve a bit of teasing for the way you have behaved over all of this but frankly everyone else will be moving forward, supporting the decision and getting behind the process now.
I'd suggest you do the same.

The day you move forward will be when the world goes in the opposite direction.

I bet that sounded funny in your head.

On a funny note, I did have to laugh at the line saying the Supporters Direct guy independently verified the result..!
It's a bit like asking the Wolf to report in on the nightly sheep tally.. "och aye, they're all still rare...I mean there..." lol

What's not independent about someone who supported one side of the deal, endorsed it, and publicly backed it? [emoji23][emoji850]

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

On a funny note, I did have to laugh at the line saying the Supporters Direct guy independently verified the result..!

It's a bit like asking the Wolf to report in on the nightly sheep tally.. "och aye, they're all still rare...I mean there..." lol

Predictions that voting ‘can’t be going to plan’ and that SMISA are ‘in for a kicking’ have turned out wrong. It’s now vote fixing 😂

im looking forward to LPM going with his claim that he’ll be largely ducking out this debate. One of the Biggest contributor since the output so far.  

Predictions that voting ‘can’t be going to plan’ and that SMISA are ‘in for a kicking’ have turned out wrong. It’s now vote fixing [emoji23]
im looking forward to LPM going with his claim that he’ll be largely ducking out this debate. One of the Biggest contributor since the output so far.  
Go and play on the main road.

Just now, Lord Pityme said:
5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
Predictions that voting ‘can’t be going to plan’ and that SMISA are ‘in for a kicking’ have turned out wrong. It’s now vote fixing emoji23.png

Now THAT was funny.

31 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Game's a bogey!
Well done to Kibble, they have secured a licence to print money for themselves. Going forward I would expect Kibble's 'Expertise' will enable them to consolidate & expand their control of the club.
Let's face it... who is going to stop them?

There you go, if you wanted evidence of how this proposal was always going to create a divide there it is with a pathetic, but predictable response.

4 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
Predictions that voting ‘can’t be going to plan’ and that SMISA are ‘in for a kicking’ have turned out wrong. It’s now vote fixing emoji23.png

Bitter much? 

Guest TPAFKATS
Will they be paid a living wage?
That's a seperate issue, although certainly one that should also be part of this. Many St. Mirren fans may be fine with below living wage or even no wage if it benefits St. Mirren

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Telling observation...
Posters who challenged the proposal now posting their acceptance, and respect for how buds voted. Not happening across the BOARD though. Lol

So the board that allowed the vote are now divided by the result of the vote. Sounds like as Tory Government.

So which board member is not happy with the vote result. OR did you make it up

Edited by Brilliant Disguise

52 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

it appears the ONLY no voters were the handful posting on here. As I said all along it turned out exactly as I expected. The massive, passive silent majority carried it overwhelmingly.  We move on to an exciting new chapter a whole lot quicker than anticipated (oh and please no one shout fix / rigged etc with that sort of landslide vote !!!)

Aye. There is a great delusion that somehow Black & White Army Forum represent the fans. When the number of posters used to be displayed at the bottom of the page there was usually only around 100 people logged on during a live match. On non-match days the number was significantly less - often in the teens. And this thread shows that only a few people actually get involved. There may be a lot of 'members' of the Forum but many are dead accounts and many simply no longer post or use the site to gain information and not get involved. Out of the many fans I know I am the only one that posts on here. Only one other has an account. Considering we have around 4,200  regularly attending games then this forum is very insignificant to gauge what the fans think.