Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

I would suggest that's a total unknown as nobody has actually set in stone what "major decisions" actually encompass. It could well be poison fruit.

Or maybe passion fruit to whet the appetite for what is to come. Let me rephrase it... What would you like to see now that it is going ahead as a tangible and positive sign? 

22 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Happy to clarify 👍

You can bang on your keyboard all day long from here to eternity, the situation is still the same.

Your statement didn't add up, you changed your tune ("clarifying" as you state) & you're spinning round & round trying to make yourself feel better with your nonsense about being misunderstood.

What's that new catchphrase you have? "you must be ragin" :lol

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Or maybe passion fruit to whet the appetite for what is to come. Let me rephrase it... What would you like to see now that it is going ahead as a tangible and positive sign? 

You to stop typing p!sh for a start. As the above  pseudonym or W6er.

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Simple question. Why not answer it. PS. I don't use any alias other than my screen name. 

Simple  is certainly something you do.

As for the question. I will wait to find out IF this IS a positive as far as Saint Mirren is concerned. As I already stated. What's included in "major decisions" is, as it stands, not quantified so could mean almost anything.

11 hours ago, Dickson said:
19 hours ago, jaybee said:

From what I have read and heard in the video there is a requirement inserted into the agreement that mandates that St Mirren get first refusal on Kibbles shares should they wish to sell them AND at the price paid for them.  I would think that is as as good a guarantee as is possible to get.  Although I will admit that if anyone is going to get shafted through believing what people say...... it will always be me.  I watch, listen and weigh up what has been said and then decide, mostly I am correct, but unfortunately NOT always. Nevertheless I would rather be this way than an out and out cynic. 

Jaybee, I watched the video again - admittedly with a few pints and a couple of drams in my system after a big family dinner - but I don't hear any mention of a guaranteed price. Jim Gillespie talks about how he might gift the shares to SMISA once the deal is concluded but no mention of a guaranteed price. On the SMISA website it says that if either side decides to sell off its shares the other would have first refusal, but again no mention of a price. 

If you've seen a price guarantee can you point me in the right direction? 

I thought I had seen it on the video of the session, so I can't remember; it is entirely possible I read it on someone else's post of course, if I find it again I will post it, meanwhile another wee dram and you will be fine. 🙂

On 2/22/2020 at 12:30 PM, Yflab said:

Maybe ayes Maybe naws.

The OP could remove the word “Proposal” from the title. We will still need to have an area to discuss the future developments of the “Partnership”. For historical reference it might be worth keeping this all in one place, so that someone can say “told ya so”.

Editing is now only avalable for a limited time after posting.

This was due to one fanny constantly changing his topic titles.

9 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Simple  is certainly something you do.

As for the question. I will wait to find out IF this IS a positive as far as Saint Mirren is concerned. As I already stated. What's included in "major decisions" is, as it stands, not quantified so could mean almost anything.

So... You can't think of any ideas. Got that. Your stock in trade appears to be negativity. 

21 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

You can bang on your keyboard all day long from here to eternity, the situation is still the same.

Your statement didn't add up, you changed your tune ("clarifying" as you state) & you're spinning round & round trying to make yourself feel better with your nonsense about being misunderstood.

What's that new catchphrase you have? "you must be ragin" :lol

Yep situation is still the same. I don’t need you to believe me, that’s what I meant and you’re wrong. 

There’s two people too raging to drop the subject, clear for all to see. I’m only stating the obvious 😁

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

So.... What will be the first visible fruits of the deal that ordinary supporters like me will see? 

Time will tell Ricky. 

I am sure there has been discussions been all parties over possible future ventures and it will move at its own pace.

As the deal is due to completed at the end of next year, I wouldn't expect any change to act immediately once the deal is complete. 
I'd imagine phased improvements will happen over the next couple of years, whether that is cosmetically or through workforce in the community.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Editing is now only avalable for a limited time after posting.

This was due to one fanny constantly changing his topic titles.

Actually due to crybaby Slarti. 

Incidentally, I have full editing facilities. 

Check Motherwell v St Mirren thread SPFL 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Yep situation is still the same. I don’t need you to believe me, that’s what I meant and you’re wrong. 

There’s two people too raging to drop the subject, clear for all to see. I’m only stating the obvious 😁

and here you are sweet cheeks, still defending yourself and still going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

No amount of stamping your feet changes your 1st post being a pile of shite if it needed you to keep defending what you meant.

You still haven't provided the evidence of this magical +120% of the financials yet you demand evidence from others. :lol:lol. wrap that keyboard in cotton wool for a day or two, it's gonna get one hell of a battering.

55 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

and here you are sweet cheeks, still defending yourself and still going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

No amount of stamping your feet changes your 1st post being a pile of shite if it needed you to keep defending what you meant.

You still haven't provided the evidence of this magical +120% of the financials yet you demand evidence from others. :lol:lol. wrap that keyboard in cotton wool for a day or two, it's gonna get one hell of a battering.

Yep, I’ll always defend myself against people calling me a liar. feel free to respond all you want, my first post was absolutely clear yet I still had to clarify (simplify) further. 

What are you talking about, evidence of the 120% of the finances? The evidence is two fold, one the £2,500 members and the £25 members. Are you genuinely rejecting that as evidence regarding the finance of the initial deal? 

Yep, I’ll always defend myself against people calling me a liar. feel free to respond all you want, my first post was absolutely clear yet I still had to clarify (simplify) further. 

What are you talking about, evidence of the 120% of the finances? The evidence is two fold, one the £2,500 members and the £25 members. Are you genuinely rejecting that as evidence regarding the finance of the initial deal? 
Evidence of the +120% "of the financials"

Membership target was 1000 members.

You say you meant financial targets.
Go on, tell us, what was the financial target & how much is in the kitty.
Show us the evidence of this magical "well over 120%" or stop talking bollocks

Pure ragin, so you are. [emoji1787]

36 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Evidence of the +120% "of the financials"

Membership target was 1000 members.

You say you meant financial targets.
Go on, tell us, what was the financial target & how much is in the kitty.
Show us the evidence of this magical "well over 120%" or stop talking bollocks

Pure ragin, so you are. emoji1787.png

The financial target was based on having 1,000 members paying £12 a month. The evidence is in initial comms 

Breaking news! it’s possible to calculate how much 1,000 people paying £12 a month is 😂

Edited by bazil85

16 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

So you're now claiming that you were giving an example of something totally different to the Kibble situation? Not much of an "example" then, was it?

You also replied to Dicko that you weren't talking about dividends with your "example" but it clearly did involve dividends, at least in part.

And you claim that I haven't a clue. Priceless. emoji38.png emoji38.png

I spent my Saturday night in the pub, actually. Never looked at the forum until after I got up at about 5ish this morning.

I understand what the Standard Life site said, are you claiming that you know better than them? Feckin clown.

I'm not upset at all (I've told you before that you should be reading all my replies to you in a condescending tone), you are the one trying to defend the indefensible. Looks like you're actually seething. Quite amusing actually. emoji38.png

Here is the first result when you Google "clarify meaning".

clarify

verb

make (a statement or situation) less confused and more comprehensible.

Why would you need to clarify when you say that your post was perfectly clear? emoji38.png

Nobody was calling you a liar, they just said you were wrong. You can be wrong without lying. Now that you're coming up with all your wriggling however ...

Again, I specifically asked Div openly on the forum if it was possible to prevent assholes from the wank tank changing topic titles outside of the wank tank, to correspond with the way that they couldn't post outside of it. Div decided what action to take. If you hadn't been being such a wee twat about things and craving attention (sometimes changing thread titles several times an hour) then there would have been no need for any of it at all.

Just you continue being a c**t, though, you'll end up back in the bin again - at the least.

My days, a breakdown that can rival the best on here. 😂

This is so typical of this guy. Blames others for not putting forward ideas and this is the limit of his input. SIX posts with the same sh!te.

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

So.... What will be the first visible fruits of the deal that ordinary supporters like me will see? 

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Simple question. Why not answer it. PS. I don't use any alias other than my screen name. 

So... You can't think of any ideas. Got that. Your stock in trade appears to be negativity. 

So what are you looking for to happen now? Any positive suggestions for the new board and Co-owners? 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

That's true but what would you like to see? 

No wonder you get ridiculed on a regular basis.

Just now, stlucifer said:

This is so typical of this guy. Blames others for not putting forward ideas and this is the limit of his input. SIX posts with the same sh!te.

No wonder you get ridiculed on a regular basis.

So... Come on.. Let's have even one positive idea. Shouting at me online does nothing to support your position. Are you just an attack dog or do you have more in you than that?