Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

1 hour ago, bababrooks said:

As per usual an important topic has turned into a mine is bigger than yours thread .... grow up guys!

Yeah, it’s fair enough really.

I think the subject for the time being has been done to death. We’ll now need to wait for day two items to discuss anything new on the deal. And to see if any of the most recent Armageddon like predictions come true or fade to nothing like the many previous BTB claims, from the tiny minority.

Don’t get me wrong though, if the same old posts come up, I’m into it 😝  

Just now, Dickson said:

It would be "nice to have" sight of the legal agreement before signing over control of the club to a third party...... 😜

Back to your pompoms Baz. 

My understanding is they haven’t drafted up the full legal agreement yet. I am happy for these negotiations and oversight to sit with the people trusted with such SMISA/ SMFC matters currently. Believe it or not, it is absolutely fine to have trust in the people running an organisation.

The vote didn’t go the way you wanted, you’re using the same tactics you used at the start of BTB where everyone is wrong and you’re right. How’d that work out last time? 

29 minutes ago, Dickson said:

It would be "nice to have" sight of the legal agreement before signing over control of the club to a third party...... 😜

Back to your pompoms Baz. 

26 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

My understanding is they haven’t drafted up the full legal agreement yet. I am happy for these negotiations and oversight to sit with the people trusted with such SMISA/ SMFC matters currently. Believe it or not, it is absolutely fine to have trust in the people running an organisation.

The vote didn’t go the way you wanted, you’re using the same tactics you used at the start of BTB where everyone is wrong and you’re right. How’d that work out last time? 

Cheerleader (Black & White) - Adult Costume Lady: S (UK:10-12)

6 minutes ago, Dickson said:

Imagine telling people they should vote to give the power to veto 'every major decision' at their football club to a third party without having the draft legal agreement in place! 

again thinking you know better than most. Proven wrong time and time again. Risk exists in business, very low level risks (like the Kibble & SMFC pulling in opposite directions) can be accepted based on my review of the proposal. Others might disagree, it doesn’t mean someone is more naive than the other. 

If what you are saying is correct 91.6% of SMISA members are even more gullible than I first thought. Of course the answer might just be you know nothing and you're just SMISAs useful idiot.

Nope you’re just observably bitter at having zero luck in 1. trying to push a negative agenda 2. Being proven wrong regarding original BTB 3. The club being furthered by people you hold personal grudges against.

After so many years did you really think people wouldn’t see right through your warped views? Not the smartest behaviour IMHO. 

• div locked this topic