Lord Pityme

Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

1 hour ago, div said:

I cast my vote this morning, made up my mind over the weekend after reviewing all the information to hand.

Comfortable with my own decision but if the majority vote the other way I won't lose too much sleep over it.

That's the way i feel, if it goes ahead then good IMO, if not...c'est la vie.

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

I wonder sometime about the ability of SMISA since they keep sending me emails about this deal and how to register to vote.

Fed up telling them I stopped being a member 3 years ago.

Worrying that they are unable to take me off their mailing list but want to run a football club. 

Just as worrying as some non members of SMISA suggesting how to run a club and not turn up for matches. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Dickson said:

To be fair, I don't know much about Kibble at all. I got the religious connotation from the fact that Rev Gordon Armstrong and Rev Alan Birss are on the board of trustees. I know having two ministers on the board doesn't necessarily mean they are religious. 

So you've looked at all the relevant data other than who the proposed partnership body is?

I'm still undecided on how to vote, but some of the sh*te being put out here is making it very difficult to get the real story.  LPM, you make some very valid points, but they are surrounded by so much anti SMISA/GLS bile they get lost in the fog.  Stick to facts, mate, rather than making assumptions  (or even making things up), and you might convince people on your argument.

Guest TPAFKATS
I wonder sometime about the ability of SMISA since they keep sending me emails about this deal and how to register to vote.

Fed up telling them I stopped being a member 3 years ago.

Worrying that they are unable to take me off their mailing list but want to run a football club. 

Don't worry. If this proposal is successful, we will have experts running the club... Allegedly.

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

Yes it's a choice for the 1200 or so who bought into the SMISA project of total fan ownership.. now less than half way there the goalposts have moved

So do you want the club run by St. Mirren

Or do you want it run by the Kibble and St.Mirren. 

For me I’m sticking to No.

I have nothing against Kibble I think they do grand work but the total fan ownership model remains for me the best solution.

As I have said before I think I’m going to be in the minority  but I will continue my support of SMISA anyway - no toys out pram cancellation for me.

3 minutes ago, shull said:

I would assume the two Kibble dudes on our Board will definitely not be supporters of Sevco FC 2012 or Celtic. 

What's that got to do with the price of chicken?

They will both be employees of Kibble and duty bound to do their best for that organisation, and if Kibble are shareholders in St Mirren, then SMFC as well.

The Governor of the Bank of England is a Canadian ffs!

15 minutes ago, sally02 said:

They will both be employees of Kibble and duty bound to do their best for that organisation, and if Kibble are shareholders in St Mirren, then SMFC as well.

More importantly, what team does he support. :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, shull said:

I would assume the two Kibble dudes on our Board will definitely not be supporters of Sevco FC 2012 or Celtic. 

If they're supporting us to the tune of £300,000, who much would they have got if they had supported one of them. :whistle  

15 minutes ago, sally02 said:

I am having chicken tonight and what has that got to do with a Governor who is not British ? 

Celtic and Sevco fans are complicit and condone sectarianism and bigotry in our Beautiful Game. 

Would not want their sort in our football minded Boardroom. 

Will end up with 3 Stands being given to those vile fans. 

Sevco and Celtic need booted out of Scottish Football. 

Will they help or veto ? 

7 minutes ago, shull said:

I am having chicken tonight and what has that got to do with a Governor who is not British ? 

Celtic and Sevco fans are complicit and condone sectarianism and bigotry in our Beautiful Game. 

Would not want their sort in our football minded Boardroom. 

Will end up with 3 Stands being given to those vile fans. 

Sevco and Celtic need booted out of Scottish Football. 

Will they help or veto ? 

Its a shame that you tarnish all old firm fans with the same brush. 

21 minutes ago, Dickson said:

What? 

You do know they aren't supporting St Mirren to the tune of £300k. That money will go directly to Gordon Scott's bank account! 

Wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Relax. :wink: 

53 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

Its a shame that you tarnish all old firm fans with the same brush. 

Every single one is complicit and condone the shite. 

Apart from most of the children. 

However, if they continue to support when adults then they are just as bad. 

7 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Calling me stupid Is like me calling you a fat twat... childish and boring. But then I’m not the troll here...

So. Does that mean you think you ARE stupid/

Just asking. 🤣