Lord Pityme

Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

24 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I made a point, you misinterpreted what I meant (which is fine, these things happen) I corrected you, you keep thinking I meant something I clarified to you I didn’t. 

Fuxake.

English, but not as we know it, Spock.

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

on SMISA membership numbers we have 1,187 BTB members. Wee bit of a dip over the last year (although worth noting, easily still over 120% of initial target) 

Hopefully we see that number grow under the new arrangement. 

your own clue that you appeared to be talking about membership numbers. Says nothing about the finances.

You never liked my Abacus joke.... diddums

and now you're spinning it to say you meant meant the finances. Evidence please?

SMISA states

SMISA set itself a target of 1,000 members to make sure our finances stay robust - we hit that target in summer 2016 during the initial fundraising.

The address to send that abacus to is Number Ten, Downing Street. I have typed out number Ten as you are clearly struggling with your numbers today. 

Och well, I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Edited by Kombibuddie
duplicate quote

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

To be fair you all have previous. 

I'd much rather question and be proved wrong than blindly follow.

I have previous also of stating "I hope I am wrong" when voicing my opinion or raising concerns.

Guest TPAFKATS

How many aliases does Andy have on this forum?
currently it's Hiram, but as he's making a rip roaring twat of himself who can't read simple posts that'll change soon enough.

Just about everyone else managing to debate, even disagree, on a subject that's the most important in years re St. Mirren but he's still chasing me round the various threads looking for some interaction.

What a sad existence he has. Professional help is available.

The address to send that abacus to is Number Ten, Downing Street. I have typed out number Ten as you are clearly struggling with your numbers today. 
I know you're right.
You know your right...
Every bleeding forum member knows you're right...

but gonnae let the needy one have the last word! Please!

He needs it.

15 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

your own clue that you appeared to be talking about membership numbers. Says nothing about the finances.

the bit in brackets is a caveat membership numbers down but note we’re still over 20% above our target (Financial). I appreciate you didn’t get what I meant and thats fine. but I have clarified what I was referring to. Not sure why you’re still going on about it.

You never liked my Abacus joke.... diddums

I don’t think it was a joke, I think you genuinely thought I made a mistake. 

and now you're spinning it to say you meant meant the finances. Evidence please?

I’ve clarified what my post meant, it isn’t a question of evidence, I’m telling you what I meant you can choose or choose not to believe, it doesn’t matter.

Although I’d say the evidence is it makes perfect sense that would be what I was referencing. our target is to raise a financial total. You don’t need to believe me but I would say considering calculating the members number from the information we had Takes slightly more work, I think common sense would tell you I know how to do a very basic calculation on the percentages. 

SMISA states

I would say, if it was meant as a joke it isn’t a very good one. I do feel this is more of a coping mechanism to handle your bitterness at the vote going against you. You did similar after you got less than 1% support last year. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I know you're right.
You know your right...
Every bleeding forum member knows you're right...

but gonnae let the needy one have the last word! Please!

He needs it.

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows I did not mean the membership number is 120% of a 1,000 target. It is very basic stuff. 

22 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

I'd much rather question and be proved wrong than blindly follow.

I have previous also of stating "I hope I am wrong" when voicing my opinion or raising concerns.

Same, I’m not blindly following (although granted you know better than me my thought process) 

note the brackets were a caveat, the brackets were a joke... A funnier one than yours. 

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:

Yes, no.

BiEK, Sorry it took two words.emoji6.png

Sh¹t that's more than 2 now. emoji24.png

In fairness, if he had just accepted me clarifying what I meant, it would have cut a bunch of messages and his clearly rising blood pressure. 🤣

46 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Under this partnership will all SMiSA members get a discount on the go carts at Kibbles The Experience?

There has to be something in it for us in this deal.

Good shout, we've had f**k all so far, still having to pay for buddievision !

3 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Votes counted & verified.
Here's hoping this deal proves to be as good for St Mirren as presented.

Time to move on and hopefully see the fruits of the deal over the coming months and years. Good also to see a large response and large majority.