Lord Pityme

Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

additional point here right enough. By my calculations on SMISA membership numbers we have 1,187 BTB members. Wee bit of a dip over the last year (although worth noting, easily still over 120% of initial target) 
 Hopefully we see that number grow under the new arrangement. 

The target was based on 1,000 members paying £12 each. We'll be over 120% easily because of the £25 and £2,500 members. 

In fairness, if he had just accepted me clarifying what I meant, it would have cut a bunch of messages and his clearly rising blood pressure. 

That's a lot of your problem, though. You type something that isn't what you mean then when it gets mentioned to you, you make out it is the other person that just doesn't understand and call that "clarifying".

All you had to do, this time and previous times, was admit that you phrased it wrong and type what you actually meant. Everybody else seems to manage it, why can't you?

I don't really want you to answer, just think about it.

Anyone with a shred of common sense knows I did not mean the membership number is 120% of a 1,000 target. It is very basic stuff. 

You would have thought so, but you didn't.

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

That's a lot of your problem, though. You type something that isn't what you mean then when it gets mentioned to you, you make out it is the other person that just doesn't understand and call that "clarifying".

All you had to do, this time and previous times, was admit that you phrased it wrong and type what you actually meant. Everybody else seems to manage it, why can't you?

I don't really want you to answer, just think about it.

You would have thought so, but you didn't.

BTB is currently over 120% ahead of original plan. That is complete fact. If anyone wants to interpret that different fine, it isn’t my issue. 

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

BTB is currently over 120% ahead of original plan. That is complete fact. If anyone wants to interpret that different fine, it isn’t my issue. 

No its not. Its 20% over the original plan of 1000 members at 12 per month(possibly} , not 120%. The membership numbers as you originally stated are however not 20% over the original plan, never mind 120%. 

Either way your post that I've quoted is factually wrong. 

That, my friend. Is complete fact. 

Edited by slapsalmon

2 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

Are you sure? Bazil bollocks! of course it was, of course it was, hmm!            all in that order

Caveat? you could claim you were talking about chocolate teapots since you're now proclaiming caveats.

show us your evidence of the financials? Then i'll think about believing you. :D

The quote quantifies to financials. That’s my evidence, I don’t need you to believe it. As usual, a wee coping mechanism to deal with defeat from some. 🎻 

1 minute ago, slapsalmon said:

No its not. Its 20% over the original plan of 1000 members at 12 per month(possibly} , not 120%. The membership numbers as you originally stated are however not 20% over the original plan. 

Either way your post that I've quoted is factually wrong. 

That, my friend. Is complete fact. 

my original point was BTB is over 120% of financial plan. I clarified this in the second point. People don’t need to believe it but that’s simply true. Do you genuinely think I don’t know 1,100 odd is less than 120% of a 1,000 target? It’s basic maths. 

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

my original point was BTB is over 120% of financial plan. I clarified this in the second point. People don’t need to believe it but that’s simply true. Do you genuinely think I don’t know 1,100 odd is less than 120% of a 1,000 target? It’s basic maths. 

It’s not, it’s arithmetic.

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Now your twisting and saying 1100 is less than 120% of the plan. 

What you originally said was it was 120% AHEAD of the plan Which would be 2200.

As I said, you meant 20% ahead. 

Your post that I quoted was factually wrong however you twist it. 

Again. That is a fact. 

Edited by slapsalmon

52 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

U got blown out water ya tit, why u even trying to justify it...

20 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

Now your twisting and saying 1100 is less than 120% of the plan. 

What you originally said was it was 120% AHEAD of the plan Which would be 2200.

As I said, you meant 20% ahead. 

Your post that I quoted was factually wrong however you twist it. 

Again. That is a fact. 

Yep fair enough, 120%+ of plan is the point I’m making. Not 120% ahead of plan. Unlike others, I’m happy to admit when I have been inaccurate/ not

clear. 

Edited by bazil85

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Yep fair enough, 120%+ of plan is the point I’m making. Not 120% ahead of plan. Unlike others, I’m happy to admit when I have been inaccurate/ not

clear. 

f**king hell Baz. This is an illness you have.

Nobody f**king cares. Just move on.

54 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Join whit ? Are you in a bowling club committee? Fire in...

The "shoot me now" club.

It's me and BinEK at the moment.

If it's bowling you're after we may not be able to help.

Edited by oaksoft

The "shoot me now" club.
It's me and BinEK at the moment.
If it's bowling you're after we may not be able to help.
Bowling is more for Baz.

Full of bias...
Back and forward but getting nowhere...
As interesting as a papercut!