Kibble/SMiSA Partnership Proposal (Merged)

1 minute ago, slapsalmon said:

That's not a response to what I said? 

If 5he context is irrelevant why comment on his reaction to the context of the announcement. As I said he bangs on about a lot of shite a lot of the time, but he doesn't appear to have have a turn around on community benefit. The issue I'm commenting on is his issue with who provides it. Which IMO he's been consistent on. 

If you mean specifically regarding his 180 on community benefits. I've seen no mention of it from him since this subject has came up. It's almost all he went on about before. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

If you mean specifically regarding his 180 on community benefits. I've seen no mention of it from him since this subject has came up. It's almost all he went on about before. 

It's not a 180 though is it? He said smisa should be doing more in that regard. The issue now is that kibble appear to be intending to. 

Not a 180 if he still believes it should be SMISA rather than a third party. 

Are you sure about that? Why do they carry more clout than legacy shareholders? Surely that’s not fair.
They say they are investing in specific aspects of the club, and that they want their board reps to manage/oversee how that works.
They will be more skilled, have more time and expertise than probably anyone else on the board.

48 minutes ago, pod said:

Supporter joined up in this believe they would eventually take ownership of the club without 3rd party intervention.  Isn't there a breach of contract, if one exists.  Not that I know anything about legal matters.

Not if SMISA votes to accept something else-that is the beauty of the way this has come out.  SMISA get entranced by the shiny bauble of a whole two years movement on the sale but miss the flash of the silvery dagger that is Kibble's entry into club affairs

43 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Lol I think we all know that isn't what drives LPM on the subject of BTB. He's done a complete 180 on community benefit since this announcement... I wonder why. :whistle

Unfortunately, you saying it (over and over again) doesn't make it so

If a plea for a wee bit of objectivity is taken as a cue to get in to somebody's ribs then we are in a very sad place.  Please try to keep to debating the merits instead of playing personalities 

Guest TPAFKATS
I doubt that GLS will sell enough of his shares to give SMISA 51%  ownership while he still has skin in the game.  When he is out he is out completely.
He's only out completely if and when he's replaced as chairman [emoji6]

59 minutes ago, slapsalmon said:

It's not a 180 though is it? He said smisa should be doing more in that regard. The issue now is that kibble appear to be intending to. 

Not a 180 if he still believes it should be SMISA rather than a third party. 

I think it definitely is. He has completely ignored any point regarding how the Kibble could benefit our community involvement and enhance it. 
It shows community was never his concern it was attacking GLS. We seen the same in his shameful approach to the Christmas Day event vote in 2018. 

Guest TPAFKATS

They said that they want their board reps to oversee their investment.  You know, just like any major shareholder does with any BOD in any company.  They said that they had expertise in these areas that they could provide.  Nowhere did they, or anyone else (apart from you), say that they would be taking over anything, as far as I can see.

I think these are relevant areas of concern that should be addressed on Thursday night.
Do you think kibble are spending a six figure sum and providing free expertise with no return from any area of the wider SMFC operation that they could provide and benefit from?

They may well answer that this will provide financial benefits to SMFC as well. The majority of members may be happy to vote for this scenario.
This needs to be examined though.

29 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Unfortunately, you saying it (over and over again) doesn't make it so

If a plea for a wee bit of objectivity is taken as a cue to get in to somebody's ribs then we are in a very sad place.  Please try to keep to debating the merits instead of playing personalities 

Could say the same for your claim about his passion for SMFC, I have seen very little/ nothing to back that up. 

Could say the same for your claim about his passion for SMFC, I have seen very little/ nothing to back that up. 
Who gives a f**k?
Why are there a few posters on here who seem to think everything has to be proved to their particular liking?
Get over yourselves, or get a room and take detailed measurements lol

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Who gives a f**k?
Why are there a few posters on here who seem to think everything has to be proved to their particular liking?
Get over yourselves, or get a room and take detailed measurements lol

1. Because of your reputation of being so often wrong on here 

2. your clear agenda against GLS. 
3. your now apparent disregard for community centred working. 

it’s a struggle to take any of your rambling seriously 

I think it definitely is. He has completely ignored any point regarding how the Kibble could benefit our community involvement and enhance it. 
It shows community was never his concern it was attacking GLS. We seen the same in his shameful approach to the Christmas Day event vote in 2018. 
Why does this "Community involvement" and "enhancement" require a shareholding?

I'm all for the outcomes but why the need for shares?

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why does this "Community involvement" and "enhancement" require a shareholding?

I'm all for the outcomes but why the need for shares?

Separate point and to my absolute shock and horror it’s a very fair comment from you. Definitely putting the lottery on tonight 😂 Personally I hope this question is addressed so we can better understand the reason behind the share selling  

my point is on how quiet he’s went on mentioning the need to be a community centred club since this charity chat came about... almost like that is no longer important to him. His values move to the most convenient to attack our chairman. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, pod said:
Go down well with the Ralston residence if the kibble kids run riot at the academy base. 

Just so long as there's nae swearin'

I thought that came second nature to them. Believe me.

Just wondering. 

Do we have a B&WArmy website facilitator (div maybe ?) out there who could simplify / interpret / summarise what the chairman's and Kibble's proposal actually does to disadvantage the SMiSA purchase plan (for the lame of thinking like myself) ?

I'm hugely interested in knowing what's occurring (with regard to BtB and how the latest developments may conflict with the original plan) but I'm miles beyond confused, particularly by the torrent of abusive posts here. 

So, WTF is being proposed by GLS that is important and what is just deflection that should be ignored ?

THANK YOU.

Guest TPAFKATS
Just wondering. 
Do we have a B&WArmy website facilitator (div maybe ?) out there who could simplify / interpret / summarise what the chairman's and Kibble's proposal actually does to disadvantage the SMiSA purchase plan (for the lame of thinking like myself) ?
I'm hugely interested in knowing what's occurring (with regard to BtB and how the latest developments may conflict with the original plan) but I'm miles beyond confused, particularly by the torrent of abusive posts here. 
So, WTF is being proposed by GLS that is important and what is just deflection that should be ignored ?
THANK YOU.
Might be best to do so after Thursdays meeting when there's some more clarity... Hopefully.

Might be best to do so after Thursdays meeting when there's some more clarity... Hopefully.
Unless the meeting gets pulled?
Smisa and Scott just didn't bargain on the level of mistrust they have stirred up. That and the fact no member of smisa can profit from said membership is causing shockwaves.
#kibblecockup

1 hour ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Having just watched the press conference in the official site, despite the questions asked by the journalists (which were not penetrative), nothing came to light at all.

No but it was enough to put out the idea that it was a done deal - for example  as perceived by the lads in “Off the Ball” on Saturday Who reported it as such

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

I am also struggling to see the benefit of passing part of our expected shareholding to a 3rd party. 

From my attempts to understand the proposal the summary would be

1 GLS sells some shares early and receives cash early

2 Kibble get a shareholding that was not in original proposals 

3 Final SMISA shareholding on completion of buy out will be reduced

So how does the proposal benefit St Mirren or SMISA and what do Kibble really get for their cash ? 

I am also struggling to see the benefit of passing part of our expected shareholding to a 3rd party. 
From my attempts to understand the proposal the summary would be
1 GLS sells some shares early and receives cash early
2 Kibble get a shareholding that was not in original proposals 
3 Final SMISA shareholding on completion of buy out will be reduced
So how does the proposal benefit St Mirren or SMISA and what do Kibble really get for their cash ? 

Please ask those questions on Thursday night.