Potential questions for Kibble proposal meeting 6/2/20

2 questions here.

What will kibble provide that St mirren or smisa can't avhieve any other way? 

If the deal is a good one, why not hold off until smisa buy the shares, then have the vote, sell a shareholding to kibble, which would then give a boost to the bank balance which could be used as the rainy day fund 

• 1 year later...
Anyone else got some updated questions they’d like to ask these ‘Fantastic partners?’
"Is there any truth to the rumours that you have taken legal action to remove JN and, if you have, have you taken legal action to silence SMiSA regarding that action?"

If they haven't, they'll say so, if they have, they'll "no comment".

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

"Is there any truth to the rumours that you have taken legal action to remove JN and, if you have, have you taken legal action to silence SMiSA regarding that action?"

If they haven't, they'll say so, if they have, they'll "no comment".

That question has been asked to SMISA. [emoji6]

Yip, but if they haven't...... [emoji848]
I see where you're going but, since Kibble are unlikely to have threatened themselves with legal action, there can really only be one conclusion drawn from a "no comment" from them whereas the same reply from SMiSA could potentially mean a couple of things.

It really depends on how the actual question is phrased to each.

For example, if SMiSA were asked "Can you confirm that there has been NO legal action taken ..." it may leave room for a clearer, but still not a 100% confirming, answer that could sidestep any legal "threat".