Very Few Tickets Sold For Motherwell, 8th Feb

W6er

17 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Stewards and ticketing staff stated there were no tickets for the west stand today at 2.50pm and sent a lot of fans around to main stand. Someone brought 2 around for me and a mate while we got soaked. Is there no end to the incompetence and lies the fans have to deal with. Our biggest source of income is from ticket sales and we continue to make this really easy task so much more difficult than it is. There was literally hundreds of seats around me today in the West yet staff were insisting it was sold out. Utter nonsense. Get a grip St Mirren.

I entered the ground just before K/O and noticed that there were no body queuing at the cabin and was surprise.

Oh and how did you get soaked since it wasn't raining prior to the game starting  ?

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I entered the ground just before K/O and noticed that there were no body queuing at the cabin and was surprise.

Oh and how did you get soaked since it wasn't raining prior to the game starting  ?

That's actually a very good point! LOL

North Bank is dead and gone 

It could have been recreated by calling the new place Love Street Stadium and having our wee daft Choir in the North Stand. 

They are West Bankers presently. 

Not the North Bank Agafeckingro.

NB2009 RIP.:byebye

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Its spirit 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

It could have been recreated by calling the new place Love Street Stadium and having our wee daft Choir in the North Stand. 

Similarly. Being pedantic.

And, taking the swearing out of the equation.

We were the Northbank agagro🤣

Shull. You are a man with very fixed and sometimes confusing beliefs. You would have liked the name of our old stadium brought with us ( me too) but you complain about the lads in W7 keeping the North Bank spirit alive, (I was a North Banker). The guys do a great job and add a lot to the match atmosphere as can clearly be seen by the players reaction at the end of a game. 

West Bankers?

When did you start using rhyming slang?
[emoji23][emoji12][emoji850]

14 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Well you can go and f**k yourself.......

I quite possibly could. Has your wife been telling you about the size if my penis again?

I just asked her and she said, and I am literally quoting her verbatim......."well he can go and f**k himself".