Livingston v St Mirren, Wed 12th Feb

faraway saint

Well, another big game, Livingston, on 34 points, could be safe if they win this.

Livingston's home record is formidable, only lost 2 from 12.

God knows what team Goodwin will select as last nights starting 11 certainly didn't give many the feelgood factor, and the first half performance seemed to back that up. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Well, another big game, Livingston, on 34 points, could be safe if they win this.

Livingston's home record is formidable, only lost 2 from 12.

God knows what team Goodwin will select as last nights starting 11 certainly didn't give many the feelgood factor, and the first half performance seemed to back that up. 

Have you bought your ticket for the match? 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Wee bud. Do you remember Jimmy Sanderson? 

I do and his mundane, repetitive shite as well...…..I guess you're trying to claim you're trying to get "bums on seats", that's not going to happen by you constantly spouting (and trolling) your way around here (I'm not saying you're the only one but accept it for what it is please).

Just now, WeeBud said:

I do and his mundane, repetitive shite as well...…..I guess you're trying to claim you're trying to get "bums on seats", that's not going to happen by you constantly spouting (and trolling) your way around here (I'm not saying you're the only one but accept it for what it is please).

Wee Bud. I appreciate your input. 

Anyhow, forgetting the troll above, think this could be a good game.

Not sure it'll match the 3-3 game but both teams have a need for the points for different reasons.

It is a tad disappointing that Livingston, a team often mocked on here, are as good as safe already while we are still involved in a battle to beat the drop. 

I've already stated their home form is formidable, our away form, well, can only get better.

Got to have some hope after yesterdays performance.

They, on the other hand, will be hurting after going out to ICT.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Anyhow, forgetting the troll above, think this could be a good game.

Not sure it'll match the 3-3 game but both teams have a need for the points for different reasons.

It is a tad disappointing that Livingston, a team often mocked on here, are as good as safe already while we are still involved in a battle to beat the drop. 

I've already stated their home form is formidable, our away form, well, can only get better.

Got to have some hope after yesterdays performance.

They, on the other hand, will be hurting after going out to ICT.

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Livvi have an excellent home record and our away record is not great. Still, a game we can win. Parking available at the ground at reasonable cost. The pies are not bad. What's not to like? 

Faraway.

He might troll you but at least he must be taking note of your posts. 

You do realise there are plenty of free parking spaces close to the ground???

Most of away fans that have parked in club car park report an average 45-60 minute wait to leave after the match.

On to the match Itself Livingston are actually a really good football team at home(away record is poor) this season they have 3 midfielders in Lawless, Pittman & Robinson who constantly get up park to support and go beyond the strikers hence the reason they are the 2nd top home scorers in the league.

Lawless if we had signed would probably have been terrible but has 10 goals already that is more than our top 2 scorers combined.

Interesting article on Livingston last week on BBC will post the link below.

Livvi have an excellent home record and our away record is not great. Still, a game we can win. Parking available at the ground at reasonable cost. The pies are not bad. What's not to like?