Livingston v St Mirren, Wed 12th Feb

faraway saint

FT 2-1

Disappointed but not surprised, Livi are a top 6 team.

Positives are that Hearts, Ross Co and Hamilton all lost by more than us so we’ve not lost any ground on them and our goal difference advantage over them is even bigger.

Good to see Obika back on the scoresheet again too, he’ll be an important player for us in the run in.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

FT 2-1

Disappointed but not surprised, Livi are a top 6 team.

Positives are that Hearts, Ross Co and Hamilton all lost by more than us so we’ve not lost any ground on them and our goal difference advantage over them is even bigger.

Good to see Obika back on the scoresheet again too, he’ll be an important player for us in the run in.

Spot on, with all these injuries we'll definitely be needing his presence to make up numbers on the bench

So all of a sudden we can only realistically catch Ross County and stay ahead of Hearts and/or Accies.

That will be enough but it just shows what 2 or 3 wins in a row in the league can do for you.

We now need to take maximum points from our next two home games following Fir Park on Saturday.

Its peak St Mirren certainly. 4 way go at the bottom now. I fancy the unflushable turd that is Hamilton to finish bottom. 1 from 3 for 11th. RC, Hertz and us. Of course said turd could course prove me wrong....hope not.

If we somehow win our next 2 that should be enough. But we dont do 2 wins in a row......

2 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Its peak St Mirren certainly. 4 way go at the bottom now. I fancy the unflushable turd that is Hamilton to finish bottom. 1 from 3 for 11th. RC, Hertz and us. Of course said turd could course prove me wrong....hope not.

If we somehow win our next 2 that should be enough. But we dont do 2 wins in a row......

i dunno...

Ross county could go down

29 minutes ago, elvis said:

Livingston should be out of site by now going by bbc Web site. 

Just now, elvis said:

Going by the reporter we were unlucky as f**k a brilliant save from there keeper in dying seconds also said  penalty may have been. Outside box if it wasn't for bad luck we would have no luck? 

:lol: 

Stick to eating cheeseburgers and having coronaries on the toilet.