St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

Now, this is another, and it won't be the last this season, MASSIVE game.

We had a rest today but will have had a hard game on Tuesday.

Not going to rely too much on this over egged idea, two teams desperate for the points, Hearts more than us as games are running out fast. 

Like the Livingston game I can see both teams scoring, just who will score more......................well, I'll decide nearer the time. 

13 hours ago, saintargyll said:

After this game we dont play again till the 4th of March ( wednesday) Home to the fakes

but our rivals......

Hearts away to Hibs the previous night

RC away to Motherwell

Accies away to Rankgers

So we definitely lose to Motherwell in the cup then? :huh:

Thanks, I'll stick a massive wedge on us to get pumped. :lol:

Hearts have been able to find the net in most games since the break, so we might need to do what we normally don't do and score more than 1 goal in the game. 

Giving that they put 5 by us in our last game against them does worry me.

Going to be a very nervous night for everybody.

16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hearts have been able to find the net in most games since the break, so we might need to do what we normally don't do and score more than 1 goal in the game. 

Giving that they put 5 by us in our last game against them does worry me.

Going to be a very nervous night for everybody.

Yep. That match at Tynecastle sticks in my mind and you are right.. They are scoring goals. But... Losing them too. Their GD is, for now, much worse than ours. 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:30 AM, St.Ricky said:

ouple of weeks away but this already looks like this could be a big game for both sides.

Hi everybody,

Here Jan from the Netherlands. This weekend we will visit Glasgow with 7 friends and on Friday we would love to visit St. Mirren vs Hearts. For this i would love to ask you some questions:

1. what is the best place in the stadion to buy ticks for? We love to sit more in the part where fans are making atmosphere :)

2. do you advise to buy tickets now online or can you just buy them on the matchday without the risk of a sold-out match 😉

3. are there any nice pubs around the stadion to visit before/after the game?

Thanks for helping me!

Edited by Juancho

2 hours ago, Juancho said:

Hi everybody,

Here Jan from the Netherlands. This weekend we will visit Glasgow with 7 friends and on Friday we would love to visit St. Mirren vs Hearts. For this i would love to ask you some questions:

1. what is the best place in the stadion to buy ticks for? We love to sit more in the part where fans are making atmosphere :)

2. do you advise to buy tickets now online or can you just buy them on the matchday without the risk of a sold-out match 😉

Thanks for helping me!

There's no risk at all of a sold out match.

Tickets are on sale right at the main entrance up to kick off time. You'll see people queueing. Just join them.

You'll be looking for West Stand section W6 or W7 tickets if you want in amongst the drums but those areas might be quite packed. Anywhere in the West Stand would be fine as that runs along the length of the pitch.

Enjoy the match.

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, Juancho said:

Hi everybody,

Thanks for helping me!

The pub I'd suggest would be the Bull Inn in New Street.  The oldest historical pub in Paisley.

There's no risk at all of a sold out match.
Tickets are on sale right at the main entrance up to kick off time. You'll see people queueing. Just join them.
You'll be looking for West Stand section W6 or W7 tickets if you want in amongst the drums but those areas might be quite packed. Anywhere in the West Stand would be fine as that runs along the length of the pitch.
Enjoy the match.

I quite enjoy your posts, but I feel you didn’t extend the full welcome [emoji19]

You failed to mention if Jan & his pals hover in Waitrose earlier in the day, they’ll probably not have to fork out for the carry out [emoji1]

Crowd despite tv will be over 6,000

Watching St Mirren win 2-1

Hope everyone enjoys the game [emoji4]