St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

4 minutes ago, Juancho said:

Thanks for responding guys! I think i buy the tickets online and we going for sure to Bull Inn. Any more tips for pubs around the stadion? I see that the Bull Inn is a 20 minut walk so any nice pubs more close to the stadion?

The stadium is now a little further from the town than the previous one and has no pubs in the immediate vicinity 

Just now, whydowebother said:

I quite enjoy your posts, but I feel you didn’t extend the full welcome emoji19.png

You failed to mention if Jan & his pals hover in Waitrose earlier in the day, they’ll probably not have to fork out for the carry out emoji1.png

Crowd despite tv will be over 6,000

Watching St Mirren win 2-1

Hope everyone enjoys the game emoji4.png

I like your crowd predictions. 

13 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I quite enjoy your posts, but I feel you didn’t extend the full welcome emoji19.png

You failed to mention if Jan & his pals hover in Waitrose earlier in the day, they’ll probably not have to fork out for the carry out emoji1.png

Crowd despite tv will be over 6,000

Sorry but im not understand you that well haha. What do you mean with above? 

@St.Ricky, is New Street a great place to go before/after the game? 

Thanks for responding guys! I think i buy the tickets online and we going for sure to Bull Inn. Any more tips for pubs around the stadion? I see that the Bull Inn is a 20 minut walk so any nice pubs more close to the stadion?

Go into the last post for a drink then you can jump into a taxi to the stadium. That’ll be easiest option IMO.

Thanks again! So we have the Bull inn, The Last Post to visit for a beer before the game. Afterwards we go again to West end or the centre. Ive got a list of pubs so i hope those will be great :)

West End:
Ashton Lane 
Ubiquitous Chip: The Big Pub
Òran Mór
The Belle 
BrewDog Bar
Curler's Rest
Munro's
The Doublet 
The Sparkle Horse
Lismore
Bamboo 

Center:

The Pot Still
Committee Room No.9
The Horseshoe Bar (langste bar van Europa)
Tabac
Waxy O'Connor's Glasgow
Revolution
Bananamoon
The Laurieston
Kitty O’Shea’s
Nice’n’Sleazy
Stereo
The Old Hairdresser’s
The Ben Nevis
Sloans
The Tiki Bar & Kitsch Inn
The Ivy

Buts its maybe a bit to much offtopic :)

2 minutes ago, Juancho said:

Thanks again! So we have the Bull inn, The Last Post to visit for a beer before the game. Afterwards we go again to West end or the centre. Ive got a list of pubs so i hope those will be great :)

West End:
Ashton Lane 
Òran Mór
The Belle 
BrewDog Bar
Curler's Rest
Munro's
The Doublet 
The Sparkle Horse
Lismore
Bamboo 

Center:

The Pot Still
Committee Room No.9
Tabac
Waxy O'Connor's Glasgow
Revolution
Bananamoon
The Laurieston
Kitty O’Shea’s
Nice’n’Sleazy
Stereo
The Old Hairdresser’s
The Ben Nevis
Sloans
The Ivy

Oh we think you know that well. 

15 hours ago, Juancho said:

West End:
Ashton Lane 
Òran Mór
The Belle 
BrewDog Bar
Curler's Rest
Munro's
The Doublet 
The Sparkle Horse
Lismore
Bamboo 

Center:

The Pot Still
Committee Room No.9
Tabac
Waxy O'Connor's Glasgow
Revolution
Bananamoon
The Laurieston
Kitty O’Shea’s
Nice’n’Sleazy
Stereo
The Old Hairdresser’s
The Ben Nevis
Sloans
The Ivy

With your newly acquired extensive knowledge, you could take us round the pubs!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/27783337

Fate- exception Butcher started well, but unrest in dressing room, clear barking at players, switching positions, bagging important presences ( Berra, Daly)

If- and I mean I,f Saints or Accies went down it would not be a disaster with  12th - £1,125,000...…….. plus a parachute the following season plus Europe payout, that equates to around 45% of our turnover, and 50% of Accies 

Hearts on the other hand- Just about to be fan owned,  15 M turnover, average wage bill of 115 k , nearly 3 times Saints and Accies, , yes its a massive game for us, but we still have some winnable games and a split...…

If Hearts lose this they are 6 points back from us, Stendal will have 1 win in 12, they will have taken 1 point from 6 against their rivals...………….

I will be gutted if we lose this, however for a relative giant , compared to us, for Hearts -----lose this, and its Armageddon  

57 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hope Goody can shore up our defence for Friday. It was AWOL second half last night.

Ach, we just wanted to make it an exciting evening LPM. Friday's match looks like one which might provide a number of goals for both teams. Bring it in. It promises to be quite a night. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Ach, we just wanted to make it an exciting evening LPM. Friday's match looks like one which might provide a number of goals for both teams. Bring it in. It promises to be quite a night. 

"Atmosphere around Hearts is too positive" says Stendel. He rips into his players and others as he suggests that there is a feeling amongst the players that relegation couldn't happen to them.