St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

1 minute ago, waldorf34 said:

The pitch might be ok but people have to travel ,not forgetting the first 20 rows will be soaking wet and the supporters  there will be drenched all night

There's only is about 15 rows of seats, anyway we've all stood in open terraces in the pissing rain many a time, I've gave up a weekend shift in Inverness for this game, so hoping it goes ahead...

Anyone thought about the Hearts fans journey?
Get the game called off.
I travelled through to a gig in Edinburgh not far from Waverley on Wednesday night.

A combination of weather and roadworks in Edinburgh meant it took me almost two and a half hours to get there.

I did the journey home in one hour!

Coming through from Edinburgh is not going to be all that easy despite a motorway.

I think 3.30pm gives the game a good chance of going ahead... but totally disregards the fans.

I travelled through to a gig in Edinburgh not far from Waverley on Wednesday night.

A combination of weather and roadworks in Edinburgh meant it took me almost two and a half hours to get there.

I did the journey home in one hour!

Coming through from Edinburgh is not going to be all that easy despite a motorway.

I think 3.30pm gives the game a good chance of going ahead... but totally disregards the fans.
Bt wont give a shit about the fan experience. If the pitch is playable and you can kick it from the dix yard line to half way it'll be on.

2 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

Anyone remember the 1993 b and q cup final against Falkirk? That open terracing in wind, rain, then sleet was the coldest and wettest I've ever been at a football game. Result didn't help either

Funnily enough I was just thinking that. Probably my first memory of being at a game. Jacket soaked right through

Anyone remember the 1993 b and q cup final against Falkirk? That open terracing in wind, rain, then sleet was the coldest and wettest I've ever been at a football game. Result didn't help either

I do indeed. Good day out apart from the score. Ended up in a nightclub (Coco’s I believe it was called. Now I believe it’s a nursery) I believe my brother scored that night though, but that’s a “hole different ball game”