St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

20 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Have your laugh guys but I have the last laugh as I make a considerable income from my online presence. Something. I don't think applies to any of you few trolls. 

Crrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnggggggeeeeeeee!

Ricky, nobody genuinely cares what you earn. Nobody even cares whether you are telling the truth or not.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Crrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnggggggeeeeeeee!

Ricky, nobody genuinely cares what you earn. Nobody even cares whether you are telling the truth or not.

Nor do I care about your opinion. As I recall you couldn't understand how this could be monetised. 

25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Nor do I care about your opinion. As I recall you couldn't understand how this could be monetised. 

Yeah that would hold more water if you weren't posting about your wealth. You clearly DO care what we think or you wouldn't do that.

As for how you monetise what you do? I know you sell snake oil for a living but I'm more puzzled by what a postgraduate entrepeneur is supposed to be. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yeah that would hold more water if you weren't posting about your wealth. You clearly DO care what we think or you wouldn't do that.

As for how you monetise what you do? I know you sell snake oil for a living but I'm more puzzled by what a postgraduate entrepeneur is supposed to be. :lol:

Ah well. I am not wealthy, I am not poor. I am comfortable. Never felt the need to accumulate wealth. Time and quality of life are much more important surely. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

Have you noticed, he immediately reported it Div who removed my post a few minutes ago ? emoji2.png

Glad you quoted emoji4.png

That's the least you would expect. I know a number of people on here and like them or not I have not and will not disclose their identity. The fact that you seem willing to do so says much about your approach to life. Sad really, because from what I have picked up, you are in many ways a decent and good hearted man. Maybe it's the company you are keeping. 

45 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Ah well. I am not wealthy, I am not poor. I am comfortable. Never felt the need to accumulate wealth. Time and quality of life are much more important surely. 

Well yes of course. That's why I couldn't understand why you posted that.

We're all going to die soon enough.

There is no amount of Mercedes cars or expensive clothes which will prevent that.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well yes of course. That's why I couldn't understand why you posted that.

We're all going to die soon enough.

There is no amount of Mercedes cars or expensive clothes which will prevent that.

Should I lie and say I drive a Fiat 500? Should I eat at Macdonalds instead of following a hobby by eating out at good restaurants? Should I lie and say that I don't shop at Waitrose and M & S? I also use Lidl. Great fresh baked French bread. 

I have been lucky and have enjoyed an excellent life. Doesn't mean I haven't had obstacles to overcome. We all do but no point in dwelling on these or letting them impact negatively on one's zest for life. 

I have had 3 enjoyable and different careers. I have travelled well and widely, meeting a lot of interesting people from a variety of backgrounds and walks of life. In the process,

I have been privileged to do so and make a comfortable living doing only things I chose to do and to be able to help a few folks along the way. 

I'm always pleased to hear about other people's experiences and learn from them. 

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Should I lie and say I drive a Fiat 500? Should I eat at Macdonalds instead of following a hobby by eating out at good restaurants? Should I lie and say that I don't shop at Waitrose and M & S? I also use Lidl. Great fresh baked French bread. 

I have been lucky and have enjoyed an excellent life. Doesn't mean I haven't had obstacles to overcome. We all do but no point in dwelling on these or letting them impact negatively on one's zest for life. 

I have had 3 enjoyable and different careers. I have travelled well and widely, meeting a lot of interesting people from a variety of backgrounds and walks of life. In the process,

I have been privileged to do so and make a comfortable living doing only things I chose to do and to be able to help a few folks along the way. 

I'm always pleased to hear about other people's experiences and learn from them. 

Nobody else mentions ANY of that shite on as regular basis as you.

You are a blawhard, the type I despise.

Plenty on here could buy and sell you but, overall, keep it to themselves 

You are a classless buffoon. 

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Under what circumstances would you ever feel the need to tell people what you drive and where you eat? It's not about lying. You have repeatedly brought these things up without being asked and for no obvious reason. You brought up Waitrose, M and S, Mercedes etc.

Nobody cares bud. It's worth repeating because you don't seem to get it. Most people on here probably have good lives too but don't feel the need to continually talk about it. There is absolutely nothing special about your life. Within a few years you'll be dead and both you and all your achievements and awards will be forgotten. Just like the rest of us.

BTW, there is f**k all wrong with driving a Fiat 500. They are one of the most reliable cars ever made. It would do you good to stop talking down to people all the time but it's up to you.

Edited by oaksoft

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I think my response was much more articulate than yours. 😁

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I used to drive a brown Austin Allegro, but proudly upgraded to a royal Blue Morris Marina Estate.

Fecking beat that :byebye

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh dear. How is your luxury villa in Pitlaochry. Is it as good as your luxury villa in Stonehaven? Are you at any hospitality events in the near future. We're the holidays you posted about a figment of your imagination. Ypu just don't get itony or know when you are being wound up. As for buying me.. Not possible. Never had been. 

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Bring your Mercedes to the next home game and we can arrange a similar paint job.

No charge.

Lol. 

No thanks. I'll pass. 

As I said. It reminds me of what my wife did to our house in 1987. All the more remarkable given her health but much appreciated by my sons and I. 

Meanwhile... Back to the topic. 

Will be tough whenever we play it. 

Edited by St.Ricky