St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Under what circumstances would you ever feel the need to tell people what you drive and where you eat? It's not about lying. You have repeatedly brought these things up without being asked and for no obvious reason. You brought up Waitrose, M and S, Mercedes etc.

Nobody cares bud. It's worth repeating because you don't seem to get it. Most people on here probably have good lives too but don't feel the need to continually talk about it. There is absolutely nothing special about your life. Within a few years you'll be dead and both you and all your achievements and awards will be forgotten. Just like the rest of us.

BTW, there is f**k all wrong with driving a Fiat 500. They are one of the most reliable cars ever made. It would do you good to stop talking down to people all the time but it's up to you.

Well Gee. You are a bundle of laughs. Of course I'll be gone. The Simple point is to live in and enjoy the moment. Going to a match is still a highlight.

Btw, I advised one of the Fiat Group Companies in the past. Toured some factories. Very high standard. Very interesting approach to how the group were dealing with image issues for Alfa Romeo. More so as one of my sons had decided that his company car would be an Alfa Romeo Spider. Silver grey, convertible, red leather. Lovely. I borrowed it for a trip to The World Cup Opening match v Brazil in Paris. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, pod said:

It's us that needs to get our act together. :whistle

Looking at the table pod, I think 3 of the teams are looking to do that but only one... Hearts.. Have changed their managet in recent months. But.. On that topic.. All 3 of the managers in the bottom 3 clubs are, with the exception of Jack Ross, the most recently appointed.. I think! I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong. 

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Looking at the table pod, I think 3 of the teams are looking to do that but only one... Hearts.. Have changed their managet in recent months. But.. On that topic.. All 3 of the managers in the bottom 3 clubs are, with the exception of Jack Ross, the most recently appointed.. I think! I'm sure I'll be corrected if I am wrong. 

:unsure:

1 minute ago, pod said:

Don't think any of it made sense.  Very worrying.

Yes.. OK. Let me make it simpler. Take Jack Ross out of the equation and look at the most recent managerial appointments and the bottom 3 clubs in the league have the most recently appointed managers.. Hamilton, St Mirren and Hearts the most recent of all. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Yes.. OK. Let me make it simpler. Take Jack Ross out of the equation and look at the most recent managerial appointments and the bottom 3 clubs in the league have the most recently appointed managers.. Hamilton, St Mirren and Hearts the most recent of all. 

What equation and what has the post got to do with the team getting their act together. 

Hope I don't regret this, but what makes me think I will.

15 minutes ago, pod said:

What equation and what has the post got to do with the team getting their act together. 

Hope I don't regret this, but what makes me think I will.

You were right, best just to leave it, he's close to a full breakdown, wouldn't want that on your conscience. :wink:

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

If you can't work it out there is no point in trying to explain it to you. 

34 minutes ago, Hendo said:

It involves visitors to Paisley who think they're better than they are?

Oh dear! Is that what all the spite's about? Envy? I say good on Ricky if he lives in a big house, drives a Merc and lives a champagne lifestyle. 

Back on topic, I hear the game will be the 10/11 March.

8 minutes ago, W6er said:

Oh dear! Is that what all the spite's about? Envy? I say good on Ricky if he lives in a big house, drives a Merc and lives a champagne lifestyle. 

Back on topic, I hear the game will be the 10/11 March.

Ricky, you are trying way too hard.

Get a life bud.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

If you can't work it out there is no point in trying to explain it to you. 

Let me help because you don't seem to understand what he was asking you.

He was asking the relevance of you raising the fact that the 3 teams at the bottom had new managers recently.

The thought here, and frankly it's one I share, is that you are simply posting for the sake of it without adding anything interesting.

Some would call it full blown wittering.

Edited by oaksoft