St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

Do you hear that Really??? I would suggest you don't.

The Spfl offices close at 5pm Monday to Friday they usually disappear around 4pm Friday Flyer it's conveniently known as.

Our match was called off around 3.40pm I would stake plenty on no one from Spfl has gave a single thought to St Mirren's potential new date certainly not on Friday afternoon and certainly not this weekend.

You are guessing as the 10/11 is first available date it could be played on.

To be fair you have a 33% chance of being right we only have 3 midweeks available before split.

Oh dear! Is that what all the spite's about? Envy? I say good on Ricky if he lives in a big house, drives a Merc and lives a champagne lifestyle. 
Back on topic, I hear the game will be the 10/11 March.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

You are making such a habit of being wrong Oaky. I'm beginning to be worried about you.  I'm losing faith in your judgement. 

I don't think that a person who has to create multiple accounts on different devices in order to get someone to talk to him on a football forum (because he's on the ignore list of virtually every sane poster) should be worrying about anyone else but himself.

Oh look, you've used one account to "like" one of your posts.

For a person who had a career as an International Man of Mystery, you've really fallen on hard times my friend.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Let me help because you don't seem to understand what he was asking you.

He was asking the relevance of you raising the fact that the 3 teams at the bottom had new managers recently.

The thought here, and frankly it's one I share, is that you are simply posting for the sake of it without adding anything interesting.

Some would call it full blown wittering.

The relevant experience and I'm amazed that I have to explain it to you of all people, that it's not a great surprise to see the 3 most recently appointed managers struggle. (I have ignored Killie and to some extent Livvy as there is some continuity there) 

Just now, oaksoft said:

I don't think that a person who has to create multiple accounts on different devices in order to get someone to talk to him on a football forum (because he's on the ignore list of virtually every sane poster) should be worrying about anyone else but himself.

Oh look, you've used one account to "like" one of your posts.

For a person who had a career as an International Man of Mystery, you've really fallen on hard times my friend.

I'm amazed you can get it so wrong but there you go. Are you losing it? 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

The relevant experience and I'm amazed that I have to explain it to you of all people, that it's not a great surprise to see the 3 most recently appointed managers struggle. (I have ignored Killie and to some extent Livvy as there is some continuity there) 

These 3 teams are struggling because we can't score goals, Hamilton have a squad full of teenagers and Hearts are bereft of confidence.

It's as though you haven't really been paying attention at all.

14 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Do you hear that Really??? I would suggest you don't.

The Spfl offices close at 5pm Monday to Friday they usually disappear around 4pm Friday Flyer it's conveniently known as.

Our match was called off around 3.40pm I would stake plenty on no one from Spfl has gave a single thought to St Mirren's potential new date certainly not on Friday afternoon and certainly not this weekend.

You are guessing as the 10/11 is first available date it could be played on.

To be fair you have a 33% chance of being right we only have 3 midweeks available before split.

I will keep these things to myself in future.

Edited by W6er

Could you get Ricky to do the same??? He was wanting the new date of the Hearts game around 5 mins after it was postponed to be fair there were quite a few other roasters on St Mirren Facebook page doing the same.

I will keep these things to myself in future.

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Could you get Ricky to do the same??? He was wanting the new date of the Hearts game around 5 mins after it was postponed to be fair there were quite a few other roasters on St Mirren Facebook page doing the same.

Probably not, he's his own man. 

Funnily enough I got told from same source that it's likely to be another week anyway, as they want to keep that one clear in case of Scottish Cup replay... 😂

Edited by W6er

That only leaves 2 midweeks the 17/18 or the 31/1, as Scotland play Israel on Thursday 26th.

There seemed to be an expectation from a few Saints fans (not you) that Spfl would reschedule our game straight away this only happened with The Rangers v Livingston as every midweek is already filled for them if they beat Braga their midweek match v Kilmarnock was due to be postponed if they drew with Hamilton in the cup.

Similar to Rangers like you said if Hearts match is rescheduled for 10/11 & Aberdeen match is a draw Hearts game is postponed again.

Probably not, he's his own man. 
Funnily enough I got told from same source that it's likely to be another week anyway, as they want to keep that one clear in case of Scottish Cup replay... [emoji23]

If Hearts & Rangers draw today their replay has to be played this week as Rangers in Europa action the following week.

Scottish Cup Replays are normally the 2nd week after original match but it was also stated that our replay would be this midweek also, so it looks like this match will go ahead as scheduled.

So a draw and Wednesday nights game v Fermers is off
???

If Hearts & Rangers draw today their replay has to be played this week as Rangers in Europa action the following week.

Scottish Cup Replays are normally the 2nd week after original match but it was also stated that our replay would be this midweek also, so it looks like this match will go ahead as scheduled.