St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

If it wasn't a few weeks ago, this game is now very much so the biggest of our season to date. Hopefully supporters turn out in big numbers and get right behind the team. 

Edited by munoz

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Saints 7/4, Hearts 6/4 and the draw 23/10

Draw looks decent? 

Score draw 7/2. 

Might rethink this, we haven't scored in the last 3 games.

Hearts have scored in their last 4 matches.

Jeezo, really don't know, this is going to be a nervy affair for the teams and support.

PS Hearts got pumped 5-0 at Parkhead, just saying. 

Edited by faraway saint

4 hours ago, munoz said:

If it wasn't a few weeks ago, this game is now very much so the biggest of our season to date. Hopefully supporters turn out in big numbers and get right behind the team. 

It was then and it is now, although arithmetically it will settle nothing. A tense, edge of the seat game to look forward to, not worry about. If only all games were as meaningful. 

5 hours ago, munoz said:

This. I'm equally excited and nervous about this game now. A massive game.

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

If we lose this game, I will likely enjoy a few beers with faraway next season emoji23.png

Not impossible Tam, a lot of football to be played before that exciting outcome.

We're, despite the gloom, not down and Arbroath are not out of the a possible play off place.

2 games in the play off is a slight possibility, that would be exciting. :thumbs2

Just now, Ice-tears said:

So where are the big numbers all of a sudden appearing from?

Firstly. The opposition have sold out their allocation. Secondly, it is a crunch game. I don't expect a sell out as it is a Wednesday night but I can see over 6,000 there. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Firstly. The opposition have sold out their allocation. Secondly, it is a crunch game. I don't expect a sell out as it is a Wednesday night but I can see over 6,000 there. 

Dot Count:

08 March @ 10:55

Main Stand: M1 N/A, M2 16, M3 26, M4 11, M5 1, DIR, M6 4, M7 52, M8 21, M9 12 = 143

South Stand: S1 17, S2 42, S3 93, S4 58, S5 70 = 280

West Stand: W1 44, W2 73, W3 29, W4 12, W5 36, W6 40, W7 29 = 266

Total available tickets = 689

Capacity of the three home stands = 6,283

6,283 – 689 = 5,594 tickets sold in the home end. Plus the away support (presumably 1,654) = 7,248.

32 minutes ago, W6er said:

Dot Count:

08 March @ 10:55

Main Stand: M1 N/A, M2 16, M3 26, M4 11, M5 1, DIR, M6 4, M7 52, M8 21, M9 12 = 143

South Stand: S1 17, S2 42, S3 93, S4 58, S5 70 = 280

West Stand: W1 44, W2 73, W3 29, W4 12, W5 36, W6 40, W7 29 = 266

Total available tickets = 689

Capacity of the three home stands = 6,283

6,283 – 689 = 5,594 tickets sold in the home end. Plus the away support (presumably 1,654) = 7,248.

Thanks W6er

Only 280 seats left in the Tony Fitzpatrick Stand. Big game for kids. Can we fill it?

Only 266 seats left in the West Stand. Can we fill it? 

Even less, 143 in the Main Stand. Can we fill it? 

Could be a night to remember! 

8 minutes ago, mattman said:

Hope I’m wrong but I’ve got the fear for Wednesday, they are finally starting to find form whilst we shite the bed continuously. Gonna be a shit fest of a game. We need to stop being so nice to opposition and start showing some fight. 

It'll be a tense affair mate, both teams, and supporters, know what the consequences of losing means but, as I said on another thread, there's more pressure on them if they lose.

Hope we score first, then we can, hopefully, be a wee bit more confident. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh, for all the people who were creaming themselves about goal difference.....................

If Hearts beat us we go bottom.................................wait for it..................

ON GOAL DIFFERENCE. :rolleyes:

You are a bit slow on the uptake. This was the point on not "having a go" at Parkhead. Jings. Wake up. 

2 hours ago, mattman said:

Hope I’m wrong but I’ve got the fear for Wednesday, they are finally starting to find form whilst we shite the bed continuously. Gonna be a shit fest of a game. We need to stop being so nice to opposition and start showing some fight. 

Put a wee tackle in every now and then would be good bud,get the sleeves rolled up and show some fight,desire,passion: is that to much to ask?