St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

10 March @ 23:45
Main Stand: M1 N/A, M2 5, M3 8, M4 4, M5 1, DIR, M6 1, M7 46, M8 11, M9 11 = 87
South Stand: S1 17, S2 32, S3 80, S4 54, S5 61 = 244
West Stand: W1 34, W2 59, W3 19, W4 10, W5 21, W6 8, W7 12 = 163
Total available tickets = 494
Capacity of the three home stands = 6,283
6,283 – 616 = 5,789 tickets sold in the home end. Plus the away support (presumably 1,654) = 7,443.

[* Main Stand: 191; West Stand: 196; South/North Stands: 125 x 2 = 250 = 637] 7,443 – 637 = 6,806

I think we might, just, scrape 7,000+ tomorrow. But my prediction is 6,987.

You can drop your estimate by one. My Dad’s in his eighties and has a ST but decided not to go because of Coronavirus.
I don’t think he’ll be the only one making that decision.

If we're to get anything tonight,  we're going to have to stop Naismith. Any time I've seen Hearts, he is the player that makes them tick. 

I suggest a very hard but fair challenge within the first 10 minutes,  leaving him a crumpled heap on the deck. 

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

If we're to get anything tonight,  we're going to have to stop Naismith. Any time I've seen Hearts, he is the player that makes them tick. 

I suggest a very hard but fair challenge within the first 10 minutes,  leaving him a crumpled heap on the deck. 

Aber in for a surprise recall?

I agree, but not too hard as we need to keep our discipline and eleven players on the pitch.

Naismith also seems to enjoy playing against us. If we can frustrate Hearts, and him in particular, then I think he may crack under the pressure and maybe the red mist will descend.

I agree, but not too hard as we need to keep our discipline and eleven players on the pitch.

Naismith also seems to enjoy playing against us. If we can frustrate Hearts, and him in particular, then I think he may crack under the pressure and maybe the red mist will descend.
Naismith will play our inexperienced players like an old piano. Watters will be targeted by any pace they have on that flank, and Naismith will capitalise on any rash challenges.
I expect at least one penalty and red card tonight. But for who?

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Naismith will play our inexperienced players like an old piano. Watters will be targeted by any pace they have on that flank, and Naismith will capitalise on any rash challenges.

Giving the amounts of daft penalty we have given away since the break, my money is on Hearts getting the penalty but also getting a red card.

Red card for them early in game with their penalty in injury time with us 3 up  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Is JG still registered as a player ?

JG was a bit selective. With Aber , anyone was fair game ! Picking Luggy up by the ears , the over the baller on McGrain , and challenging Souness to bring himself on as a sub were the tip of the iceberg !

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

That's my big fear for tonight, He's a cheating bastard who will con the ref, and our players will fall into the trap.

15 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I'm also on the Facebook page & imo it has quite alot of happy clappers on there that also think everything is great because we have more points than last season, ignoring the fact we are below Hamilton and Ross County.

We win tonight and we will be above both!

Even a draw will take us above Hamilton...

You have been warned, our stewards are now doctors [emoji40]
No mention of how to get a refund their for anyone with the cold or flu...
I guess in the absence of that info they should just turn up like everyone else, on the bus, train etc and join the jig queu6at the ticket office for a refund.
What a well thought out prevention strategy. Lol
Fyi... I constantly see stewards coughing and sputtering their way through their shift at the ground. Are they being excluded too?

No mention of how to get a refund their for anyone with the cold or flu...
I guess in the absence of that info they should just turn up like everyone else, on the bus, train etc and join the jig queu6at the ticket office for a refund.
What a well thought out prevention strategy. Lol
Fyi... I constantly see stewards coughing and sputtering their way through their shift at the ground. Are they being excluded too?

Yep
Plenty holes can be picked at here with this policy
Best with status quo and await official guidance