St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this was the last domestic football game played in Scotland. I wonder if anyone who attended this game and has subsequently developed symptoms and /or have had a diagnosis could you respond to the survey below. All information will be treated in absolute confidence.  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CD7LZ7Q

A big thank you in advance for your help.  

2 hours ago, insaintee said:

Ok, this was the last domestic football game played in Scotland. I wonder if anyone who attended this game and has subsequently developed symptoms and /or have had a diagnosis could you respond to the survey below. All information will be treated in absolute confidence.  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CD7LZ7Q

A big thank you in advance for your help.  

Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of this survey?

My son and I went for a couple of drinks in the supporters bar after this fantastic game. On leaving and in high spirts when we came out, blow me was the Hearts team bus not parked right there outside the club shop with all their players getting on.
To my surprise I regressed 40 years by dancing around, waving my scarf, singing going down, going down etc.
Will always remember the look on Naismiths face as he watched, it wasnt anger more just shock that an old bloke like me would do this.
Funny what football can do to you. Hope it comes back soon.

On 3/31/2020 at 4:27 PM, Gordon Urquhart said:

My son and I went for a couple of drinks in the supporters bar after this fantastic game. On leaving and in high spirts when we came out, blow me was the Hearts team bus not parked right there outside the club shop with all their players getting on.
To my surprise I regressed 40 years by dancing around, waving my scarf, singing going down, going down etc.
Will always remember the look on Naismiths face as he watched, it wasnt anger more just shock that an old bloke like me would do this.
Funny what football can do to you. Hope it comes back soon.

Terrible behaviour. Inexcusable. Should be banned for life. A disgrace to the club. But I like it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I went into the BWA home page (which I don't often do) and I viewed the video of Obika's goal against Hearts.  I didn't really appreciate how skilful it really was until I saw the close-up.  A great little flick round the front of the chasing defender.  :heart

I did the exact same yesterday......... cracking goal.

The match doesn't start until page 23 and is over by page 26 - but really you could sum it up in four posts......

On 3/11/2020 at 7:48 PM, Ronnie said:

Saints playing a 4-5-1 with Jakubiak right midfield. Wallace, Foley , Mcpherson the midfield 3, Durmus on the left.

On 3/11/2020 at 8:51 PM, faraway saint said:

1-0, told ya. :thumbs2

On 3/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, Farmer Johnny Rocks said:

fantastic.....yassssss

On 3/12/2020 at 12:37 AM, eastlandssaint said:

Edited by Bud the Baker

• 2 months later...