St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, elvis said:

Why would I be miserable I have a great life. I have been watching St mirren for a very long time and know exactly what is going to happen we are going to get pumped simple really not hard to work out its what we do best. 

You've been wrong the last 3 seasons,  it's what you do best. 

https://www.nottheoldfirm.com/interview/st-mirren-boss-jim-goodwin-defiant-ahead-of-crunch-hearts-clash/

St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin is ready to put the 5-0 thrashing by Celtic behind him, as the club prepare for a huge game against Hearts on Wednesday.

The Buddies were comfortably beaten at Parkhead on Saturday thanks to a Leigh Griffiths hat-trick, and further strikes from Odsonne Edouard and Callum McGregor.

2 hours ago, W6er said:

It's looking good for a big crowd. Need to back the team throughout. To paraphrase John Lennon (badly) .. Those in the ground shout your heads off, those in the cheap seats at home, rattle your tea cups. COYS

If you look back at our top flight adventures this century we win between 9 and 11 games a season, its pretty consistent, even when we got pumped out in 2014-15 we won 9 games, trouble is we only drew 3..... with Danny and our 8th is was the top end

So i have no doubt we will get another 9 points from somewhere, trouble is that wont keep us up......

Ok we don't have to win this game, and even if we lose we are not relegated, however 3 games , no goals , form book showing us with County in the mire.

Brian Rice is a good coach, we knew that , but let him go. P Mcginn was a vital outlet from a congested midfield yet we let him go, we had our Romanian talisman last season, this season we are devoid of true characters on the pitch, we don't have a Goodwin......

Ignoring that prat Elvis, I am concerned that we are going into the business end light on what we need...……….

The Lottery that is being a Saints fan...……….

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Can you nor feck off and stop following me around the forum ya waste of space. :thumbsdown

Follow you around lol. 

If you must post, expect replies. 

PS. Thought I was on ignore 

Edited by St.Ricky