St Mirren v Hearts Friday 21 Feb

St.Ricky

Just now, Ice-tears said:

Nope, will watch this from comfort of my armchair as refuse to get ripped off watching totally limited ability players when can watch from comfort of my living room and not getting ripped off. What possible enjoyment is there going to a game in that weather sitting freezing..

Clearly a fine weather fan. 

5 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Can’t see game being on, weather horrific and to remain horrific, be plain stupid to play in this. Make early call and get game off so folk no getting messed around.

At last.. A post from yourself with some sense to it. Should there be the possibility of a call off, it makes sense to make this early and certainly no later than 5pm today. 

57 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

Nope, will watch this from comfort of my armchair as refuse to get ripped off watching totally limited ability players when can watch from comfort of my living room and not getting ripped off. What possible enjoyment is there going to a game in that weather sitting freezing..

So you refuse to watch, but you are going to watch? Nae bother stretchy. 

At least you can claim to watch it properly tonight as it’s on BT, not like the time you claimed to watch it on St Mirren TV when they had posted that day to say there wouldn’t be a stream. 

Looking forward to the game tonight, weather sounds a bit ominous but fingers crossed.

If the games called off whether its now or 5pm lots of fans who who stay further away and have pre-booked travel and accommodation for a rescheduled TV game will be out of pocket but that's a risk we take, so feck off rain and feck off those messing about with Sat 3pm kickoffs.

Absolutely buzzing after first half performance on Tuesday. More again tonight please saints. It would be wonderful to wake up six clear of hearts tomorrow.

You Shulls love child [emoji64]

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

LOL. just read above, The players didn't know they had won on Tuesday night and were waiting on junior taking a sixth penalty.  I'm not sure whats worse the players not being able to count or the thought of Junior at the penalty spot.

Priceless.

4 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

As a neutral observer, I’d say that all of his posts make more sense than any of yours! emoji12.png

Game will be off by lunchtime is my prediction

Hiram

I do hope that you are wrong. 

Pre Match Meal already booked. 

One of our number on his way from Leeds. 

I am in Paisley area I left Motherwell after nightshift at 6am (it has been torrential there whole night long) & the same here in Paisley just passed by the stadium and the roads around this part are really bad at the minute.

I would say the weather is worse than last Saturday.

Are you in the Paisley area Pod? 

BUDn0-Pf_bigger.jpg

It’s absolutely wild out there this morning, and forecast is for more of the same pretty much all day. Tommy Docs pitch is one of the best in the country but there must be some doubt about the match. Expect some updates from the club during the day. Fingers crossed

🤞
8:06 AM · Feb 21, 2020·Twitter for iPad

Edited by pod