Philip Schofield

shull

16 minutes ago, pod said:

Have you ever had him in the back of your taxi. :rolleyes:  No, not Gordon the Gopher. 

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Both of them. 

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Quite a surprise.

His poor wife. 

Are you still talking about Schofield. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Quite a surprise.

His poor wife. 

Agreed. I feel desperately sorry for her. Nobody is even thinking about the effect on her. She must feel devastated and betrayed. She has given him 27 years of her life only to find out that she didn't know him at all.

Edited by oaksoft

Maybe I'll get it in the neck for this but,...….

Really?

As far as his sexuality is concerned? Personally I couldn't GAF.

Why do these B type "celebrities" think they need to share there inner lives with the general public?

Was this down to some idiots threatening to "out" him so he thought he needed to get ahead of it?

Why did he decide to announce this ground-shaking revelation on national TV intimating that it makes him brave?

I'm sorry. Looking for sympathy because you're gay isn't being brave. It's demeaning to those who are and just get on with their lives as normal without shouting it from the rooftop.

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Maybe I'll get it in the neck for this but,...….

Really?

As far as his sexuality is concerned? Personally I couldn't GAF.

Why do these B type "celebrities" think they need to share there inner lives with the general public?

Was this down to some idiots threatening to "out" him so he thought he needed to get ahead of it?

Why did he decide to announce this ground-shaking revelation on national TV intimating that it makes him brave?

I'm sorry. Looking for sympathy because you're gay isn't being brave. It's demeaning to those who are and just get on with their lives as normal without shouting it from the rooftop.

What a load of utter shite.

He is a celebrity, whither you GAF or not is irrelevant.

What a stupid assumption that he was getting ahead of some idiot.

He announced it on TV because it'll get HIS version to the public, rather than letting some other news outlet make up their version.

Who's looking for sympathy?

Demeaning......................more utter shite. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

What a load of utter shite.

He is a celebrity, whither you GAF or not is irrelevant.

What a stupid assumption that he was getting ahead of some idiot.

He announced it on TV because it'll get HIS version to the public, rather than letting some other news outlet make up their version.

Who's looking for sympathy?

Demeaning......................more utter shite. 

Talk about contradicting yourself.

So you say it's a stupid assumption, and I WASN'T making any. I was asking a question), he was getting ahead of it.

In the very next sentence you suggest, yes, you guessed it, he was getting ahead of others.

Talk about stupid?

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Talk about contradicting yourself.

So you say it's a stupid assumption, and I WASN'T making any. I was asking a question), he was getting ahead of it.

In the very next sentence you suggest, yes, you guessed it, he was getting ahead of others.

Talk about stupid?

You are having a bad day.

Asking a stupid question with no basis doesn't make it any less an assumption. 

You indicated some idiot, not a news outlet, don't worry, no one noticed you made a fool of yourself. 

Oh, I see you omitted the "sympathy" bit, maybe because it's a figment of your vivid, yet shallow, imagination? 

What a brammer. :hammer

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You are having a bad day.

Asking a stupid question with no basis doesn't make it any less an assumption. 

You indicated some idiot, not a news outlet, don't worry, no one noticed you made a fool of yourself. 

Oh, I see you omitted the "sympathy" bit, maybe because it's a figment of your vivid, yet shallow, imagination? 

What a brammer. :hammer

What a load of sh!te.

You not getting enough attention from Pricky that you have to try to bait others into conversing?

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Don't quote him, I can't be arsed with his continual utter drivel. 

There you go again. Sad little man.  Don't worry though, my money is on WDWB to do just what you tell him. Hilarious. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Don't quote him, I can't be arsed with his continual utter drivel. 

Apologies, please reciprocate [emoji2]

Schoolboy error on my behalf

On topic, it’s a shame in this day & age that people feel the need to declare their sexuality.

No need as far as I’m concerned, we all know that there are various sexuality’s, no problem at all.

The real shame is people are vilified for being gay.

Guest TPAFKATS

Apologies, please reciprocate [emoji2]

Schoolboy error on my behalf

On topic, it’s a shame in this day & age that people feel the need to declare their sexuality.

No need as far as I’m concerned, we all know that there are various sexuality’s, no problem at all.

The real shame is people are vilified for being gay.

What uk celebrity on TV in 2020 is vilified for being gay?