Fill in the 3 remaining corners

14 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Fitzy said this could push the capacity up to 12000 , I personally don’t think that could be done by filling in the corners.

Yeah but Tony also genuinely believes we net an extra £100k from moving the OF fans from W6 to the Family Stand so I would take any numbers he quotes with a pinch of salt. :lol:

Personally, I reckon filling in 4 corners would add about 1500 to 2000 in total to the capacity.

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Yeah but Tony also genuinely believes we net an extra £100k from moving the OF fans from W6 to the Family Stand so I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Good idea though. In principle. The important part for me would not just be the filling in of the corners but also in creating more 7 day a week lettable space in the stadium. 

Edited by St.Ricky

18 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Yeah but Tony also genuinely believes we net an extra £100k from moving the OF fans from W6 to the Family Stand so I would take any numbers he quotes with a pinch of salt. :lol:

Personally, I reckon filling in 4 corners would add about 1500 to 2000 in total to the capacity.

Yip. that's what we need, another 1500-2000 empty seats, that'll add to the atmosphere. :lol:

Then again, more seats for the OF, £££££££££££. :rolleyes:

Could have green and blue seats, even get names on them? 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Yip. that's what we need, another 1500-2000 empty seats, that'll add to the atmosphere. :lol:

Then again, more seats for the OF, £££££££££££. :rolleyes:

Could have green and blue seats, even get names on them? 

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not when the OF come. We could put the St. Mirren fans in one of the corners and give them the rest. Think of the money we’d make. 

Ha. Posted at the same time 🤣

Yeah but Tony also genuinely believes we net an extra £100k from moving the OF fans from W6 to the Family Stand so I would take any numbers he quotes with a pinch of salt. [emoji38]
Ho!! We're the Barca FC of the North (bank)
See whit a did there, man.

18 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

If the crowd announced was correct 4200 there were approximately 2600 home fans in attendance. We need the corners filled in like we need another long term injury !!!

Nonsensical post.

Away fans could have taken advantage of extra seating in the filled in Corners if they were available today.

Meaning Home fans would not be disrupted.

Far more home fans would have attended today, if  Season Tickets had been valid.

13 hours ago, oaksoft said:

All stadiums need emergency access points, with the size of our stadium it would be silly filling all four, I do think another tier on the away stand would suit all parties if it was possible, also use space underneath for other projects, (bit like the caley stand at love street) it would keep the family stand happy as the OF would be kept in one stand, have a better capacity for other teams that need it, and in turn higher income for the club.

28 minutes ago, mattman said:

All stadiums need emergency access points, with the size of our stadium it would be silly filling all four, I do think another tier on the away stand would suit all parties if it was possible, also use space underneath for other projects, (bit like the caley stand at love street) it would keep the family stand happy as the OF would be kept in one stand, have a better capacity for other teams that need it, and in turn higher income for the club.

I’d love it (to fill in 3) but won’t happen. 

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

If the crowd announced was correct 4200 there were approximately 2600 home fans in attendance. We need the corners filled in like we need another long term injury !!!

We had less fans yesterday than against Broxburn. 

Weather likely made a lot of buds to decide not to go rather than the cost. 

Edited by Tommy