Coronavirus

faraway saint

25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
31 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

E-mail him the virus, a good doze of the flu would do us all a fecking favour. 

Ah dear.. The attack of the trolls. 

Insult to Trolls old boy,  these are two people, (one of whom is a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yin) who speak forever an sae feck all .....................as Shull might well say.  😎

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

BBC continue to milk this, the poor souls who were stuck in a cruise ship, pure hell 😂, are now getting a nice flight home.

So interesting the BBC are showing the flight path. 😴😴😴

Hysteria. 😂

Oh, according to the BBC the numbers in Korea doubled from 150 to 300 overnight, magically 30 minutes later it was 450.

Just making it up to justify flying a reporter out there to give us an enthralling report on the British people leaving the cruise ship and onto a coach........one person actually waved at her. 😂😂😂

On 2/8/2020 at 8:49 AM, faraway saint said:

Jeezo, them Chinese are now physically grabbing people, bundling them into vans and carting them away to god knows where.

Massive over reaction.

And Italy have now instructed the big football teams in Milan and Northern Italy to play behind closed doors to prevent the spread of the virus in crowds. 

1 hour ago, Dickson said:

My work has sent out e-mails telling workers that we are prohibited from having any contact with anyone who has been to China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea and Italy in the last two weeks - but in another e-mail sent to me by the same person earlier in the day my flights to and from Rome for a business trip later this week have been booked. 

Do you reckon they are looking for a cheap way to get rid of me, or at least to keep me out of the office for a couple of weeks? 

Just stay there, hope there's no internet. 👋

Guest TPAFKATS
My work has sent out e-mails telling workers that we are prohibited from having any contact with anyone who has been to China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea and Italy in the last two weeks - but in another e-mail sent to me by the same person earlier in the day my flights to and from Rome for a business trip later this week have been booked. 
Do you reckon they are looking for a cheap way to get rid of me, or at least to keep me out of the office for a couple of weeks? 
There were hundreds, if not thousands I'd Scots in Rome last weekend for the rugby.

Fortunately (?) Rome isn't one of the areas of concern at the moment, they are all in northern Italy.

Current advice from UK government is to still travel to Italy.