Coronavirus

faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

For a start you can stop being in denial. I.e. " Just because you dont believe it doesn't mean it wont affect you"
And accept the best you can do is avoid compromising yourself with unnecessary human interaction in hot spots.

Welsh Rugby captain Alun Wyn Jones had some unnecessary human interaction in his hot spot yesterday.

Again, Oaky sit up and pay attention, retail bosses telling us there are NO shortages of food. 

The panic merchants taking pictures of empty shelves should wait a few hours and, as if by magic, the shelves are filled.

People's stupidity is on the rise however, and the NHS are ready for an influx of utter twats with what's medically known as "the sniffles"

This, unfortunately, will have a knock on effect for people with REAL illnesses, apologies in advance. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Again, Oaky sit up and pay attention, retail bosses telling us there are NO shortages of food. 
The panic merchants taking pictures of empty shelves should wait a few hours and, as if by magic, the shelves are filled.
People's stupidity is on the rise however, and the NHS are ready for an influx of utter twats with what's medically known as "the sniffles"
This, unfortunately, will have a knock on effect for people with REAL illnesses, apologies in advance. 
There's definitely a shortage of paracetamol. Mind you, there was also a shortage about a year ago. Supplies seemed to pick up again in autumn and then again about 6 weeks ago.

14 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

There's definitely a shortage of paracetamol. Mind you, there was also a shortage about a year ago. Supplies seemed to pick up again in autumn and then again about 6 weeks ago.

Fortunately I have a stockpile of far stronger opioids...:wacko:

17 minutes ago, Dickson said:

A big thank you to Amazon and Tesco for their deliveries this morning. Fortunately I have three spare rooms in my massive house in which to store the 3,000 rolls of toilet paper and 2,000 bottles of anti bacterial cleanser. 

For the rest of you who aren't so fortunate I found this for you. I believe they still have plenty of stock

https://www.gypsysoul.co.uk/why-we-have-stopped-using-toilet-paper/

🤮

That's just the normal amount of toilet rolls for you with the size of your arse. 😉

Guest TPAFKATS

I see the attention seeking knob is quoting me again. He's on ignore but still he persists with his pish.
Only a matter of time before he has another meltdown and has to leave the forum before appearing again after a few weeks with a new alias. Must be in double figures by now.

What a sad existence.

5 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

"Lock Down" does sound dramatic though.

Just spoke to a relative in Paisley, seems the new game of "buy as many toilet rolls as possible" is all the rage.

They were on Costco on Monday and hardly a toilet roll to be seen, although they did steal the one from the public toilet. 

The care home my dad's in, and this is an area where extreme measures should be in place, are still operating as normal. 

7 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I see the attention seeking knob is quoting me again. He's on ignore but still he persists with his pish.
Only a matter of time before he has another meltdown and has to leave the forum before appearing again after a few weeks with a new alias. Must be in double figures by now.

What a sad existence.

Aye, Ricky is a damn pest right enough. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

"Lock Down" does sound dramatic though.

Just spoke to a relative in Paisley, seems the new game of "buy as many toilet rolls as possible" is all the rage.

They were on Costco on Monday and hardly a toilet roll to be seen, although they did steal the one from the public toilet. 

The care home my dad's in, and this is an area where extreme measures should be in place, are still operating as normal. 

My wife was in hospital for a few days last week into this week and a nurse told her there had been a lot of antibacterial hand washes getting swiped from toilets and some store rooms that have been left opened.

Just now, linwood buddie said:

My wife was in hospital for a few days last week into this week and a nurse told her there had been a lot of antibacterial hand washes getting swiped from toilets and some store rooms that have been left opened.

Wouldn't surprise me, LPM was up visiting last week, probably him. :wink:

Kidding apart, people know no limits, seems there are less standards or pride in society. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Been happening in a few hospitals locally and I read about a couple of hospitals in England also saying this was happening.
Its really bringing out the c**t in folk.

5 hours ago, Dickson said:

A big thank you to Amazon and Tesco for their deliveries this morning. Fortunately I have three spare rooms in my massive house in which to store the 3,000 rolls of toilet paper and 2,000 bottles of anti bacterial cleanser. 

For the rest of you who aren't so fortunate I found this for you. I believe they still have plenty of stock

https://www.gypsysoul.co.uk/why-we-have-stopped-using-toilet-paper/

🤮

AFAIK antibacterial washes are not effective against viruses like coronaVIRUSES!

Edited by smcc