Coronavirus

faraway saint

Outside venues are very low risk, it's playing the game IMO. 

That's not answering my question, though, it's not Sturgeon's idea, it's Cobra's - "Cobra's an idiot" would have made sense if that's your opinion.

ETA before the grammar polis jump in, "Cobra's being idiotic" would have made even more sense.

[emoji846]

2 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

That's not answering my question, though, it's not Sturgeon's idea, it's Cobra's - "Cobra's an idiot" would have made sense if that's your opinion.

ETA before the grammar polis jump in, "Cobra's being idiotic" would have made even more sense.

emoji846.png

Doesn't she have the authority to make her own decision?

If not, I fooly 😜 apologize. 😉

13 hours ago, Dickson said:

f**k me. The picture was in response to you claim Dettol didn't kill Coronavirus. It does. Its just not been tested on the latest variation. 

Do you not think that is pertinent, since the discussion is about the latest variation, Covid-19?

I give up. I don't think you will ever remove your blinkers!

14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You remind of the king who was so happy with a mathematician that he offered him whatever prize he desired.

The mathematician presented a chess board to the king and asked him to pay him in rice by putting one grain of rice on the first square of 64 and then to double the number of grains on each subsequent square until he had reached square 64. The idiot king thought the mathematician was stupid and so obliged. He put 1 grain on the first square, 2 on the second, 4 on the third, 8 on the 4th. By the end of the first row, the 8th square had just 256 grains on it and the king thought nothing of it, laughing in the face of the mathematician.

How did that story end?

It ended up with the mathematician getting an axe to the forehead or something similar 

14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I believe it was a true story.

The moral of the story is that the world is split into people who can anticipate problems and prepare appropriately and people who can't see a problem until it overwhelms them.

That king certainly regretted his laughter.

No I think the mathematician regretted the kings laughter. 

It's a great story of how normal rules do not always apply. 

Not seen any numbers "doubling" each day? :blink:
Aye.. wrong uns...
Is this you?
All you need to know about US election

Dan Ray, who goes by the nickname "Deplorable Dan", also blamed the media, as well as the left and its "Marxist mentality" for what he called "the goofy virus scare".
Ray cited a series of statistics - including fatalities in the US from auto accidents and the seasonal flu - to suggest that American fears were overblown.
"One hundred ten people die in America every day from car accidents," he said. "Those are human beings, and they're lives, but that doesn't stop me from driving."

Current percentage in the UK is .007%, got to get a move on to get to your 80%. [emoji38]
My 80%..?
No it's the govt 80%... you think they lying by quoting that to play it down? Lol

Listen, having been in and worked with the military and govt, if tgeres one thing I have learned it is they never over egg public info for fear of panic.
Now tell me, which chancellor has previously set aside £30Billion to combat the flu?

Cant you glean anything from that?

Outside venues are very low risk, it's playing the game IMO. 
Ah... if only that were true....
The problem is people travel to outside venues together, up close and personal on buses, trains, planes, car shares etc...
They gather before and after in pubs, cafe"s etc... then they mass in a stadium or arena and swish it all around a bit.

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Ah... if only that were true....
The problem is people travel to outside venues together, up close and personal on buses, trains, planes, car shares etc...
They gather before and after in pubs, cafe"s etc... then they mass in a stadium or arena and swish it all around a bit.

Wow, so you're a medical expert now?

Nae bother, I'll listen to everything you say from now on and ignore the exoerts. 😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

My 80%..?
No it's the govt 80%... you think they lying by quoting that to play it down? Lol

Listen, having been in and worked with the military and govt, if tgeres one thing I have learned it is they never over egg public info for fear of panic.
Now tell me, which chancellor has previously set aside £30Billion to combat the flu?

Cant you glean anything from that?

F Man isn't interested and doesn't understand the use of statistics and the extrapolation of these onto the whole population. Simply put,all he wants is more posts and more likes for him on this thread. Transparent. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
Wow, so you're a medical expert now?
Nae bother, I'll listen to everything you say from now on and ignore the exoerts. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Please.. dont stop drawing attention to, and embarrassing yourself on this one. Never admit you were wrong lol.

Irony alert. 😜

Now, the 80%, how many people will be infected again? 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

As the govt project, up to 80%.
Just say if you think the chief medical and scientific officers are idiots. Lol

And you, loving the drama, used that as the basis of your hysterical numbers. 😂😂😂 Funny how you like these experts when it suits you yet ignore the advice on open air venues? 🤪🤪🤪

Edited by faraway saint

And you, loving the drama, used that as the basis of your hysterical numbers. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Funny how you like these experts when it suits you yet ignore the advice on open air venues? [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]
Is anyone suggesting travelling en masse is a good way to avoid infection?
Theres the point, I ain't ignoring, or denying anything. I know if these boxes say its 'bad' then it's really feckin bad.
They project hundreds of thousands will die they are just trying to suggest those poor buggers dont count as they had a previous medical issue.
Think of yourself, friends, family..?
We all either have, or are close to people who are most vulnerable!
It will affect us all, whether we chosse to take steps to prevent infection, or deny it's such a big issue.
I dont think the coronavirus has a infection, selection policy based on differing opinions