Coronavirus

faraway saint

Just now, Lord Pityme said:
8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
The man is dopey. No interest or understanding beyond post building. 

Ricky.... f**k off.

Respectfully, no thanks. Heck, I'd even pay for the Wee man to have lessons in Statistics, Their Uses and Interpretation. It's painful watching him make such a dumpling of himself and not realise it.. Unless it's post building 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Get away? 

Every day's a school day. 😉

It's all about the teaching for me.

LPM said up to 80%. 

You said "Ah but so and so said probably 20%".

And I am saying - correct. 20% is still in LPM's band of up to 80%.

You seem to have needed that spelt out because you've spent 4 pages lambasting what he said despite government figures backing him up.

Edited by oaksoft

Going by reports from Italy, the problem isn't the 80%, the problem is the concentration of cases in one particular location. Although it might be low in comparison to total population, there's info coming out of certain hospitals in North Italy where they're literally having to choose who to help and who to let die.... also the hospital staff are getting sick and having to work on, despite already having symptoms. It could get pretty grim if we don't contain it

13 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's all about the teaching for me.

LPM said up to 80%. 

You said "Ah but so and so said probably 20%".

And I am saying - correct. 20% is still in LPM's band of up to 80%.

You seem to have needed that spelt out because you've spent 4 pages lambasting what he said despite government figures backing him up.

You're being deliberately stupid it failing to see the point.

No matter, where's this bet? 😉                       ^^^^^^ Never fails to chase you away. 😂

Edited by faraway saint

Aye, and to save toilet roll using the Saudi method. They only eat with one hand you know. [emoji12]
The height of irony..?
Went into my local Sainsburys today... auld feckers had cleared the shelves of toilet paper.
Checked into Aldi on way back... absolutely tons of the stuff for sale.
Considering the main use for the product is the most unhygienic act most will perform each day...!
How is hoarding a forest worth of bog roll gonna stop you getting sick?

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The height of irony..?
Went into my local Sainsburys today... auld feckers had cleared the shelves of toilet paper.
Checked into Aldi on way back... absolutely tons of the stuff for sale.
Considering the main use for the product is the most unhygienic act most will perform each day...!
How is hoarding a forest worth of bog roll gonna stop you getting sick?

It's astounding that toilet roll has become the currency of the current desire to hoard stuff.

I can only assume they think if they have to stay at home for a few days they will need bog roll.

I'll take my chances, we have a cat flap, some family member or neighbours will, surely, pass a toilet roll through, as long as it's quilted. :wink:

8 hours ago, Dickson said:

Have you even bothered to read it back?  You said specifically that it didn't kill Coronavirus. I proved you wrong. Since then you've tried everything to save face and all you've done is look more stupid. 

My ex used to say if you have to explain a joke its not funny. I apologise for not being funny but my God you are thick! 

I'm thick and stupid.?. You are still unable to accept that this thread is about one specific coronavirus, Covid-19 and that there is no evidence your Dettol preparation is effective against it. :rolleyes: