Coronavirus

faraway saint

3 minutes ago, smcc said:

I'm thick and stupid.?. You are still unable to accept that this thread is about one specific coronavirus, Covid-19 and that there is no evidence your Dettol preparation is effective against it. :rolleyes:

Is that blub calling someone thick? How very, very ironic.

Every bit of his "knowledge", other than the stuff he makes up, which is a lot, comes from Wikipedia.

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're being deliberately stupid it failing to see the point.

No matter, where's this bet? 😉                       ^^^^^^ Never fails to chase you away. 😂

Never mind betting. 

My local Asda is now out of toilet rolls. I got the last two packets of 12.

I know you mean well with your "don't panic" nonsense but it's not you who is going to have to wipe peoples arses.

Oh and you said before "when they run out, simply wait and they'll load another pallet from the back".

What "back"? There is very little storage at supermarkets.

They operate on JIT deliveries and guess what - the toilet roll manufacturers are struggling to cope with pressure from all the panic buying in England and so supermarkets up here are running out as well as a direct result. This is one of those things you need a bit of vision to anticipate.

Thank goodness I didn't take your advice and went down there today. I'd have been using socks to wipe my arse otherwise.

You utter numpty. :lol:

57 minutes ago, smcc said:

I'm thick and stupid.?. You are still unable to accept that this thread is about one specific coronavirus, Covid-19 and that there is no evidence your Dettol preparation is effective against it. :rolleyes:

I can't believe you are still engaging with him on this issue after you won the debate.

He's now attempting to grind you down with ridiculous nonsense about which specific coronavirus was being spoken about.

Having disagreements about things is fair enough but when he behaves like this, is it really worth your time?

Edited by oaksoft

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Never mind betting. 

My local Asda is now out of toilet rolls. I got the last two packets of 12.

I know you mean well with your "don't panic" nonsense but it's not you who is going to have to wipe peoples arses.

Oh and you said before "when they run out, simply wait and they'll load another pallet from the back".

What "back"? There is very little storage at supermarkets.

They operate on JIT deliveries and guess what - the toilet roll manufacturers are struggling to cope with pressure from all the panic buying in England and so supermarkets up here are running out as well as a direct result. This is one of those things you need a bit of vision to anticipate.

Thank goodness I didn't take your advice and went down there today. I'd have been using socks to wipe my arse otherwise.

You utter numpty. :lol:

Two packets of 12? :lol:

Adding to the frenzy, a hysterical numpty buying toilet rolls. :moony2

Toilet rolls, that's it?

See LPM's post, 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Went into my local Sainsburys today... auld feckers had cleared the shelves of toilet paper.
Checked into Aldi on way back... absolutely tons of the stuff for sale.

Bulk buy socks in case you get a dose of the squirts, you do talk enough shite. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

Two packets of 12:lol:

Adding to the frenzy, a hysterical numpty buying toilet rolls. :moony2

Toilet rolls, that's it?

See LPM's post, 

Bulk buy socks in case you get a dose of the squirts, you do talk enough shite. 

I have a large family with many females and we were almost out.

24 is about 7-10 days worth. Hardly a frenzy is it?

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, 2-3 a day.............................you'd be better to get a sign outside your house.................

"Do not enter, a lot of squirting going on" :lol:

Have you tried talking to an actual woman about why they typically need more bog roll than men?

You should educate yourself.

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How's that 80% coming on? :lol:

UK currently sitting at .0008%, when it hits .1 all hell will break lose, your house will be targeted by toilet roll thieves.

Serve you right. :byebye

You are still post building. No one can have such a poor grasp of probability and statistics.. Surely!! 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Anyone who thinks that Trump is "absolutely correct" about anything is a fanny of the highest order.

I think we can discount that clown's views on the matter. No political agenda in his statement all!:whistle

And he used the term "Fake news". Another sign of stupid cuntery.

Just now, FTOF said:

Anyone who thinks that Trump is "absolutely correct" about anything is a fanny of the highest order.

I think we can discount that clown's views on the matter. No political agenda in his statement all!:whistle

And he used the term "Fake news". Another sign of stupid cuntery.

I know, it's just for comedy effect, I'm still reeling at Oaky using 2-3 toilet rolls every day. :lol:

35 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I can't believe you are still engaging with him on this issue after you won the debate.

He's now attempting to grind you down with ridiculous nonsense about which specific coronavirus was being spoken about.

Having disagreements about things is fair enough but when he behaves like this, is it really worth your time?

No. It isn't, but I just want to see how long he is prepared to maintain that he is in the right.

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where have you been, on the bog? :lol:

What I didn't tell you was that I also stocked up on pasta, pasta sauces, rice, candles, matches, a gas canister for my camping stove, tins of tuna, salmon, herring and pilchards. There may even be a bag of flour in there somewhere. I can't remember, I was too busy emptying the shelves.

Know why?

Cos I don't give a f**k FS. Family first and f**k everyone else. I waited until I saw the first sign of other people behaving like animals and then I piled in like a 400 pound gorilla.

They started it. :P

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What I didn't tell you was that I also stocked up on pasta, pasta sauces, rice, candles, matches, a gas canister for my camping stove, tins of tuna, salmon, herring and pilchards. There may even be a bag of flour in there somewhere. I can't remember, I was too busy emptying the shelves.

Know why?

Cos I don't give a f**k FS. Family first and f**k everyone else. I waited until I saw the first sign of other people behaving like animals and then I piled in like a 400 pound gorilla.

They started it. :P

You disgust me. :(