Coronavirus

faraway saint

A model from Imperial College London predicted between 250,000 and 500,000 deaths in the UK „from“ Covid-19, but the authors of the study have now conceded that many of these deaths would not be in addition to, but rather part of the normal annual mortality rate, which in the UK is about 600,000 people per year. In other words, excess mortality would remain low.

17 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

German criminal and constitutional law expert Dr. Jessica Hamed argues that measures such as general curfews and contact bans are a massive and disproportionate encroachment on fundamental rights of freedom and are therefore presumably „all illegal“.

My god, get a fecking hobby ………………. what a borefest you are

Guest TPAFKATS
Interesting update on swissdoctor, especially the one about the death list for doctors! What is going on with all the inaccurate reporting? 

8CC26810-6386-4920-9DB9-61262D1F896F.thumb.jpeg.3fdc0af7076a798508df0a7c6086d105.jpeg

There was footage on ITN last night from Italy showing patients being transferred to Germany for treatment.

Guest TPAFKATS

They're able to shut their borders because they are independent countries. Whether or not they are within Europe is irrelevant. I really don't see what point you were trying to make with that comment. All you did was show that members of the EU are still independent countries.
He is heading into #thichasfuch territory.

Guest TPAFKATS
Public Health England said there was only 9114 tests carried out on Friday. With Whatley saying on Radio 4 that over the weekend there was only 7000 daily tests being done.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8167435/Fury-UK-not-carrying-10-000-coronavirus-tests-day.html

Was that his response to me?

My source is what gov ministers are saying which is contradictory to other ministers and even themselves [emoji1]

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:
3 hours ago, FTOF said:

I thought he meant the lab testing was centralised at labs in Glasgow and Edinburgh? As opposed to the 50 centres that NHS Scotland have set up to swab test?

That would make more sense.

Just now, Hiram Abiff said:

So what- do you think the world has stopped just because it wants  to overact ?

Conspiracytheoryrus #

Admit it - you thought 9/11 was set off by bombs by the US govt ……...

I will listen to the experts - not some wee non entity on a football forum...…………..

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Chums,  Plums and Bums list.

:lol:

2 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Nicola Sturgeon has now said that all breast cancer and bowl cancer screenings to stop for 3 months.

I never knew you could catch cancer from bowling!  :o

Cockles better get himself screened for that!

BBC news currently showing Spain has 812 new fatalities.................................that was yesterdays number.:thumbsdown

They DO have the total number correct, which is very strange. 

Also saying 180 in the UK.................................correct number 187, according to worldometer

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

On 3/28/2020 at 3:38 PM, oaksoft said:

29th Mar - 279

30th Mar - 362

Pointless graph says the above...........................facts below. 

29th Mar - 209

30th Mar - 187

362 against 187 for today, might get my granddaughter to make a graph, got be closer than this drivel. :lol:

Get ready for the "ah but, you don't understand, ah but I'm not explaining it again to you, ah but" :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

Germany to issue certificates to those who have tested positive and recovered so that they no longer need to isolate.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/29/germany-will-issue-coronavirus-antibody-certificates-allow-quarantined/

This what needs to be done on a huge scale here.

I heard about this scenario today.

An employee in the key worker health sector, who lives with her mother, had to self isolate for 14 days, as her mother was exhibiting the virus symptoms. Just as her two weeks are nearly up, her mother presents with another dry cough and doctor tells daughter and mother that they need to self-isolate for a further 14 days. The worker, who is desperate to get back to work, is now going to miss almost a month of work.

Her employers tried to get her tested, but were told no chance. If we haven't got the capacity to test key workers, then the general public certainly won't be getting tested in the near future.

Conspiracytheoryrus #

I will listen to the experts - not some wee non entity on a football forum...…………..

I listen to the actual facts

Coronavirus deaths only reaching 10% of those in a bad flu season in the UK

That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s a fact.

I agree with your Monday prediction but I think we'll be at 600-700 by next Friday.
Like I have repeatedly said, I hope I'm wrong about that because that'll be us at the Italy level in under the fortnight which I said we were behind them.

My Monday prediction turned out to be over stated

Your Friday prediction appears a tad over stated

What, was it today? 187 deaths?

As opposed to 500 deaths per day over and above the average in 14/15 and 99/00 due to flu?

I know that TPAFTWAT will double down and triple down on his stupidity to the very end but I reckon that you’ll eventually see the light.

54 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Conspiracytheoryrus #

He has quoted many experts. 

It's understandable that you're too thick to comprehend anything posted on this Forum. 

Get back to your Village. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Pointless graph says the above...........................facts below. 

29th Mar - 209

30th Mar - 187

362 against 187 for today, might get my granddaughter to make a graph, got be closer than this drivel. :lol:

Get ready for the "ah but, you don't understand, ah but I'm not explaining it again to you, ah but" :rolleyes:

Todays number been amended to 180, under HALF what the resident graph king forecast. :lol: