Coronavirus

faraway saint

9 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

On the contrary, your far right fascist regime wrecking economy is what will expend the most lives.

I note that the fascist Boris fan who wants to see the death toll rise to score points on a football forum liked your post

Make some sexist misogynistic comments or post a homophobic joke. He’ll give you a like for that too. emoji6.png

I haven't paid much attention to this forum but by far the most right wing, discard for human life comments I've seen so far have came from you. 

Guest TPAFKATS
I haven't paid much attention to this forum but by far the most right wing, discard for human life comments I've seen so far have came from you. 
It's classic far right gaslighting technique. Take the comments and adjectives that others have used to describe him and imply that this is what they are.

He's not very good at it though. In fact you could say Andy is #thichasfuch

Guest TPAFKATS
Is that for real? I thought we were in lockdown.
Today we still have the Rome and New York flights into the world hub in London.
Also a few other American arrivals including Los Angeles. Also arrivals from Madrid and Barcelona.

Guest TPAFKATS
Just back from Tesco, very few special offers on, but don't worry folks I got the last 23 tins of sliced peaches...
Put some padding around the rim of the tin or you could get a nasty cut when you put your boaby in.

16 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Ironically, it’s you who is supporting the imposition of a fascist police state, disrespecting people’s basic freedoms.

And you’re doing this without any evidence that it will help.

And as  your pal would say

Show me when I said that

And stop deflecting the fact that you are dismissing a pandemic. I do realise you don't qualify as you have to be human to catch it

15 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
16 hours ago, DougJamie said:
Funny how your intials are H ...A . Should be A..H . Disrespecting human life was his speciality too... you seem fixated on dismissing a virus that is killing thousands.  

Naw, it's just the moral vacuum of the contrarian, sociopath. Far right libertarians are all the same.

I am sure there are some Nazi League sites he can contribute to , no doubt delighted at some ethnic cleansing in action...……..

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

And as  your pal would say

Show me when I said that

And stop deflecting the fact that you are dismissing a pandemic. I do realise you don't qualify as you have to be human to catch it

I hate to get in the way of this love in but I don't see him dismissing a pandemic.

It looks like, and perfectly reasonable, to put things into perspective.

Does the effect of this, and the death rate, forgetting the "big numbers" the media love, require the measures being taken? 

The death rate is currently 5.6 people per million, .005%.

Now, before the self righteous come running in, EVERY single death is tragic for the family/friends involved.

There's no winners in this debate, just people, for various reasons, see things differently.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

I hate to get in the way of this love in but I don't see him dismissing a pandemic.

It looks like, and perfectly reasonable, to put things into perspective.

Does the effect of this, and the death rate, forgetting the "big numbers" the media love, require the measures being taken? 

The death rate is currently 5.6 people per million, .005%.

Now, before the self righteous come running in, EVERY single death is tragic for the family/friends involved.

There's no winners in this debate, just people, for various reasons, see things differently.

Mate, the testing is 0.03% of the population, the incubation period is 5 days, and I am sure they haven't just built a 4000 bed hospital in London for the fun of it...

Dismissing at this stage, in football terms is like walking out of a match in the 1st minute and moaning about the result

We have a long long way to go here, 99.9% playing their parts, and govt policy will continue to change as this develops and manifests itself...…..

So all for different view points, but dismissing as an overaction at this stage, either requires a crystal ball or in his case a lobotomy  

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Mate, the testing is 0.03% of the population, the incubation period is 5 days, and I am sure they haven't just built a 4000 bed hospital in London for the fun of it...

Dismissing at this stage, in football terms is like walking out of a match in the 1st minute and moaning about the result

We have a long long way to go here, 99.9% playing their parts, and govt policy will continue to change as this develops and manifests itself...…..

So all for different view points, but dismissing as an overaction at this stage, either requires a crystal ball or in his case a lobotomy  

Let's calm down, they haven'y built a 4,000 bed hospital, they are in the process, and it's got a long way to go, of starting to put in beds and equipment into a large empty building.

Again, stop dramatising it, no one I have seen is dismissing it, perspective. 

That's two OVERSTATING it in your first two line, just as ludicrous. 

Need to go, lunch to eat as staying at home is leading to obesity. :lol:

Just now, Dickson said:

I disagree entirely. It has been widely accepted by those doing the modelling that putting people into a lock down position too early will prove counter productive. Andy is also right. We have to consider the long term effects of the short term virus fighting that is being done now. 

Already in Scotland we have seen a suspension of bowel and breast csncer screening for three months. What do you suspect the long term effect of that might be? 

Love to see the knowledge you guys have on this ,virus that is baffling world leaders and experts, to think they just had to log into BAWA to get all the answers from the fountains of knowledge on here. My god even could have saved the 4 trillion in World Aid by the govts

Thanks for confirming...………..

Please contact GOV.UK and let them know that they are overreacting

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Love to see the knowledge you guys have on this ,virus that is baffling world leaders and experts, to think they just had to log into BAWA to get all the answers from the fountains of knowledge on here. My god even could have saved the 4 trillion in World Aid by the govts

Thanks for confirming...………..

Please contact GOV.UK and let them know that they are overreacting

Another dramatic silly statement, aren't people allowed an opinion without being, or always quoting, a so called expert? 

There's been plenty "expert" opinion that's changed and have been shown to be fallible throughout this, and will be as things progress. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Another dramatic silly statement, aren't people allowed an opinion without being, or always quoting, a so called expert? 

There's been plenty "expert" opinion that's changed and have been shown to be fallible throughout this, and will be as things progress. 

Obviously in your eyes I am not allowed an opinion either

Only when this plays out will we know..... but its "silly" to say we are overreacting at this stage

Guest TPAFKATS

Scandalous if this is the reality...
image.jpeg.45cf1b2d312a35657d25ec3eee036cd1.jpeg
The UK photo shouldn't be someone working in an intensive care as they are wearing a surgical mask in the photo as opposed to the FFP3 mask they should have for an ICU.
FFP3 mask is fluid resistant version of what looks the same as a "dust mask".

Guest TPAFKATS
Just the 5 flights arriving from Rome into Heathrow today. Same from New York.
I can't find any evidence, still looking............................don't believe all you read on a football forum. :wink:
New York flights, checks by all airlines on passengers, it's not as if they are just letting people on with no checks.
You'd need to be a lunatic to believe that. 
Oh dear...
Let's break your post down.
First sentence you intimate that my post is false as you don't have the ability to find out what flights are arriving into any airport.

Second sentence you post an example of what you claim is a control being used for passengers on flights that your first sentence said you had no evidence were actually happening.

In your rush to try and score points against me, you appear to have made an utter twat of yourself (again).