Coronavirus

faraway saint

12 minutes ago, Dickson said:

I thought kids everywhere were doing them anyway. I've seen loads of wee graphs in lots of different colours which I assumed were showing the exponential growth in the rate of infection. Each window I walked past I'd look and say "yep, that's more accurate than Oaksoft". It turned out they were rainbows but still......

The only thing exponential was the amount he was out day on day. :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS
You ONLY mention the UK in your never ending tedious attempts to paint the government/nation in a bad light. 
You made the statement, you prove it Google.
Run along, I'm bored with you. :byebye
And yet you keep replying...

I'm concerned UK allows folk to arrive into airports and spread out into wider communities with no health checks during a global pandemic when we are all in lock down to try and prevent the spread.
My bad.

Maybe when this is over you could enrol in a wee IT course at your local library. They'll show you how to search for stuff, it'll be quite enlightening for you.

Ps - it's worse than the flu.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

I'm concerned UK allows folk to arrive into airports and spread out into wider communities with no health checks during a global pandemic when we are all in lock down to try and prevent the spread.
My bad.

Maybe when this is over you could enrol in a wee IT course at your local library. They'll show you how to search for stuff, it'll be quite enlightening for you.

Irony.  :rolleyes:

You're concerned :lol: my arse, you're a bitter twat with a chip on your shoulder. :lol:

Troll away. :byebye 

So what do the WHO actually say and not in a trolls words.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses

People can catch COVID-19 from others who have the virus. The disease can spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales. These droplets land on objects and surfaces around the person. Other people then catch COVID-19 by touching these objects or surfaces, then touching their eyes, nose or mouth. People can also catch COVID-19 if they breathe in droplets from a person with COVID-19 who coughs out or exhales droplets. This is why it is important to stay more than 1 meter (3 feet) away from a person who is sick.

WHO is assessing ongoing research on the ways COVID-19 is spread and will continue to share updated findings.

Deary me. All of this backs up what I posted!

Thanks [emoji106]

Here, I’ll repeat your own quote....

“airborne spread has not been reported for COVID-19 and it is not believed to be a major driver of transmission based on available evidence”

I see the bawless #Babykíller has returned.  

Still not willing to put a name to your allegation. [emoji23]

Well you threatened to put me in hospital im a previous post and have repeatedly denied it.

I can’t vouch for Stuart but I do know for a fact you’re a liar and you think you’re an online hard man.

I know it and you know it.

You’re a cowardly liar.

ps thanks for your post above proving what I said was true. Quality work default_1eye.gif

Are you issuing threats again? Are you prepared to turn up next time? 🤣

He threatened to put me in hospital in a previous post and then denied it.

The thing is, he knows he did it and I know he did it. Any denials are irrelevant.

He thinks he’s a hard man and threatens folk online. He’s a sad pathetic loser. And a cowardly liar.

My bad.

Ps- you’re thick as fuck

Just another sad cunt who thinks he’s a hard man online but would no doubt run a mile in real life.

A sad loser and a fat bastard who makes jokes about hundreds of people dying.

You may think it's funny writing shit like that on a forum but there is folk dying out there.

Try reading it and hope that none of your family die from it.

1. I don’t think it’s funny. You’re a liar.

2. Using people dying to score points on a football forum is disgusting.

3. I did read it, the problem is that you don’t understand it. I get it though, you’re stupid.

4. Hoping my family get coronavirus highlights that you are an utter scumbag

It seems pretty clear that a stubborn minority are simply not taking this situation seriously and seem determined to underplay it.

Maybe it'll need to start affecting their families before things might start to sink in.

As for Andy, perhaps he can explain why he's on Pie and Bovril claiming that Sweden are doing the right thing because they are asking people to self isolate and perform social distancing whilst at the same time saying the UK is doing the wrong thing because self-isolation and social distancing are "proven not to work".

That's right. He's arguing both sides at the same time. He won't answer the question on there. Perhaps he can do it here?

25 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Ps- you’re thick as f**k

Just another sad c**t who thinks he’s a hard man online but would no doubt run a mile in real life.

And on Pie and Bovril you are complaining about people chucking this sort of abuse at you.

Tut tut! What a hypocrite. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
1 hour ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Not really the type of site you should want to be using as support for your argument - if, indeed, that is what you were doing.

Indeed.

There may well be some truth in some of the statements pathologist makes, which are contrary to the current beliefs, however the principles embraced by that particular website are particularly vile. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

It seems pretty clear that a stubborn minority are simply not taking this situation seriously and seem determined to underplay it.

Maybe it'll need to start affecting their families before things might start to sink in.

As for Andy, perhaps he can explain why he's on Pie and Bovril claiming that Sweden are doing the right thing because they are asking people to self isolate and perform social distancing whilst at the same time saying the UK is doing the wrong thing because self-isolation and social distancing are "proven not to work".

That's right. He's arguing both sides at the same time. He won't answer the question on there. Perhaps he can do it here?

Who are this stubborn minority and why are you wanting them to be affected by this? 

As for people underplaying this YOU are a prime candidate for OVERPLAYING it with your useless graphs.

You've been getting yourself into a frenzy since you stated panic buying, since them you've slowly had a meltdown.

Time you calmed down. 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Who are this stubborn minority and why are you wanting them to be affected by this? 

As for people underplaying this YOU are a prime candidate for OVERPLAYING it with your useless graphs.

You've been getting yourself into a frenzy since you stated panic buying, since them you've slowly had a meltdown.

Time you calmed down. 

You are the leader of them and I didn't say I wanted them to be affected by it.

Try f**king reading before you open your mouth.

Two weeks ago you were wittering on about not understanding why I was using Italy as a comparison.

I said we were heading for Italy daily death numbers and were a fortnight behind them.

Today we are right on where Italy were but you are still wittering on about me over-reacting.

There's no talking to you.

I'm certainly not entertaining your opinion about my graphs.

I couldn't care less if you don't understand them.

My graphs were qualitatively good enough right up until the lockdown finally kicked in and the trend started to become linear.

The predictions will need to change because of that. If the linear trend remains as it is we've potentially bought ourselves another 3 weeks before we hit thousands of deaths per day. The picture will continue to change. The crucial point is whether we can flatten that curve before the NHS is overcome and right now we're on a knife edge. It could go either way.

I don't care if you don't understand that either.

Edited by oaksoft

Guest TPAFKATS

So... Your response is to reply by calling me a troll which is what I've been calling you for a fortnight. Brilliant wee man, shite debating once again. It's your modus operandi

You're concerned [emoji38] my arse, you're a bitter twat with a chip on your shoulder. [emoji38]

Guest TPAFKATS

So... Your response is to reply by calling me a troll which is what I've been calling you for a fortnight. Brilliant wee man, shite debating once again. It's your modus operandi

You're concerned [emoji38] my arse, you're a bitter twat with a chip on your shoulder. [emoji38]

Guest TPAFKATS
 Well you threatened to put me in hospital im a previous post and have repeatedly denied it.

I can’t vouch for Stuart but I do know for a fact you’re a liar and you think you’re an online hard man.

I know it and you know it.

You’re a cowardly liar.

ps thanks for your post above proving what I said was true. Quality work default_1eye.gif

You'll be fine in hospital as you've repeatedly told us this week that the rah is quieter than ever.

Guest TPAFKATS

He threatened to put me in hospital in a previous post and then denied it.

The thing is, he knows he did it and I know he did it. Any denials are irrelevant.

He thinks he’s a hard man and threatens folk online. He’s a sad pathetic loser. And a cowardly liar.
Are you seriously having a go at someone for lying on this forum?
No self awareness Andy, seek help.

Guest TPAFKATS

Ps- you’re thick as f**k

Just another sad c**t who thinks he’s a hard man online but would no doubt run a mile in real life.

Happy to discuss further when this current situation is over.

Guest TPAFKATS

1. I don’t think it’s funny. You’re a liar.

2. Using people dying to score points on a football forum is disgusting.

3. I did read it, the problem is that you don’t understand it. I get it though, you’re stupid.

4. Hoping my family get coronavirus highlights that you are an utter scumbag

Andy's been shown up for lying in the last couple of days so he now accuses others of doing so.

What a shallow and transparent trolling c**t he is.