Coronavirus

faraway saint

8 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I have to agree, she obviously has skills and experience we really need right now, however it looks like she took the decision herself to resign. The FM didn’t appear to want her to leave. 
I have just watched the news and the strap line appears to be’ no one is above the rules’ let’s test that out then and ask Prince Charles to make a public apology at the least. 

I thought she was staying on. an NHS employee - Govt ministers can't sack her.  

She may well not feature in daily speeches but I'd imagine she'd be a valid and useful behind the scenes operator.

In other news..  The Buffoon has gone into hospital for tests.  It is a HUGE surprise that, once again, when the shit that he created hits the fan, he vanishes from the scene of the crime.

47 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I don't agree. it's important that we don't over react. IMO she was stupid to think no one would notice but it shouldn't mean she has to give up her job. I really think we're in danger of taking this too far. What next? Jail? Is anyone else  who flaunts this "instruction" losing their jobs? Too many "holier than thou" critics as far as I'm concerned.

ETA

I may have misunderstood. You may have been talking about Charlie boy. If so. I apologise.

I’m not criticising Mrs Calderwood ,I also dont think she should have quit just now ,would have been better waiting until the coronavirus outbreak had slowed right down or even been stopped, then her position could have been looked at .I was replying to Chas being bagged for the same thing and he actually had the infection.

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

I’m not criticising Mrs Calderwood ,I also dont think she should have quit just now ,would have been better waiting until the coronavirus outbreak had slowed right down or even been stopped, then her position could have been looked at .I was replying to Chas being bagged for the same thing and he actually had the infection.

Well you should be criticising her; her attitude smacks of elitism.....do as I say .....but I will do what the hell I want, damn right she shouldn't have had the option of resigning she should have got the boot and publicly so.

The lockdown bringing devastation to India. Hunger, starvation and homelessness.

This global lockdown is literally going to be responsible for millions of deaths.

But the right on leftie brigade just don’t care. They’ve shut their eyes to that.

Their narrow political agenda is all that matters.

3 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

The lockdown bringing devastation to India. Hunger, starvation and homelessness.

This global lockdown is literally going to be responsible for millions of deaths.

But the right on leftie brigade just don’t care. They’ve shut their eyes to that.

Their narrow political agenda is all that matters.

Would that be the right on leftie brigade of Johnston, Gove, Patel, Rabb et al. How far right are you ?

You'd better not let Faraway see this. It's another exponential growth curve. His poor wee brain will melt. default_rolleyes.gif

The virus is spreading through the population. People who are dead can have tested positive for the virus just the same as the living! 

Does this melt your brain?

Leaving aside the reliability of the tests, the false positives and the fact that some of these people have just been presumed to have had Covid 19, all this tells us is that people are dying WITH Covid 19

Covid 19 is a coronavirus. Around 60,000 people in the UK die every year with coronavirus’ already.

But that doesn’t mean they die OF it ( that bit actually did melt TPFTWAT’s brain)

Until we get data showing us how many people are actually dying OF Covid 19 then these graphs are completely meaningless.

The ONS data on excess mortality is published each Thursday. That will give us more meaningful data. It’s based on registered deaths though so there is going to be a time delay before meaningful data feeds through.

Until then here is another graph that will melt your brain

IMG_0676.jpg.13e80cae960ef5bfde546b5a152f5163.jpg

Well that's Andy banned from Pie and Bovril for posting a link to a white supremacist website

Would that be this person?

The editor of that site is a Prof Kevin McDonald

Who is a Director of

The American Freedom Party

Who were formally known as American Third Position Party

This is a typical racist story from their website

Noel Ignatiev — a Jew with more chutzpah than scholarship — finally died, and good riddance! Despite not having an undergraduate degree, he was welcomed as a “tenured professor” at Harvard, where this misanthrope misspent his days working to “abolish the white race.”

This ugly psychotic died at Banner-University Medical Center in Tucson on November 15th of an intestinal blockage, proving that he really WAS full of sh*t, just as we had always suspected.

As a Jewish communist, Ignatiev was biologically and psychologically incapable of telling the truth about race or any other subject, even if to do so might have saved his soul.

I've purposely not included any links so folk don't accidently click on them and see anymore examples of what I can only describe as rancid racism.

I can only surmise that the person moderating this site didn't know this information.

The editor of that site is a Prof Kevin McDonald

Who is a Director of

The American Freedom Party

Who were formally known as American Third Position Party

This is a typical racist story from their website

Noel Ignatiev — a Jew with more chutzpah than scholarship — finally died, and good riddance! Despite not having an undergraduate degree, he was welcomed as a “tenured professor” at Harvard, where this misanthrope misspent his days working to “abolish the white race.”

This ugly psychotic died at Banner-University Medical Center in Tucson on November 15th of an intestinal blockage, proving that he really WAS full of sh*t, just as we had always suspected.

As a Jewish communist, Ignatiev was biologically and psychologically incapable of telling the truth about race or any other subject, even if to do so might have saved his soul.

I've purposely not included any links so folk don't accidently click on them and see anymore examples of what I can only describe as rancid racism.

I can only surmise that the person moderating this site didn't know this information.

Sounds like the sort of website that you and your fascist buddy TPFTWAT would visit

Well that's Andy banned from Pie and Bovril for posting a link to a white supremacist website and dismissing the total collapse of the Italian health service as nothing more than "just another flu season".   

1. I didn’t post a link to a white supremacist website. 

2. I didn’t “dismiss” anything. Flu is a very serious illness. It’s others who appear to be dismissing the seriousness of flu.

And I didn’t say “just another flu season”. You just lied and made that up. You can’t use quotations and then just make up what goes in the quotations!

I was banned by some Hearts supporting moderator who appeared hell bent on shutting down any alternative view. In audition, despite being a moderator, he broke the website’s rules on several occasions by resorting to personal abuse.

This is the problem here, the fascist police state has penetrated all walks of life.

It seems that people just want to ignore this.....

Investigating the impact of influenza on excess mortality in all ages in Italy during recent seasons (2013/14–2016/17 seasons)

In the winter seasons from 2013/14 to 2016/17, an estimated average of 5,290,000 ILI cases occurred in Italy, corresponding to an incidence of 9%.

More than 68,000 deaths attributable to flu epidemics were estimated in the study period.

Italy showed a higher influenza attributable excess mortality compared to other European countries. especially in the elderly.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(19)30328-5/fulltext

3 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

It seems that people just want to ignore this.....

Investigating the impact of influenza on excess mortality in all ages in Italy during recent seasons (2013/14–2016/17 seasons)

In the winter seasons from 2013/14 to 2016/17, an estimated average of 5,290,000 ILI cases occurred in Italy, corresponding to an incidence of 9%.

More than 68,000 deaths attributable to flu epidemics were estimated in the study period.

Italy showed a higher influenza attributable excess mortality compared to other European countries. especially in the elderly.

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(19)30328-5/fulltext

Until Oaky produces another pointless graph I'm not believing anything.