Coronavirus

faraway saint

Just now, oaksoft said:

Just when you think the swamp that is Pie and Bovril can't get any worse, posters are struggling to contain their joy over this. Scum, the lot of them.

No surprise, there was one on here when it was confirmed he'd caught it........................."there is a god" as I recall. :thumbsdown

Guest TPAFKATS
I wonder how long before slarti and bud the baker start posting "queue jumping bastard".
Hopefully there's a ventilator available for him and I don't mean one of the JCB meccano ones.

Guest TPAFKATS
Well... this is old news.  We have known for a while that this deluge of CV19 patients would overwhelm an austerity battered, underfunded NHS system.  That’s why the too little, too late shutdown is not being as effective as hoped... and at great economic cost.
I should have had a needle poke about in my left foot last Thursday, after seeking that needle’s deployment since last September.  It has been rescheduled.  I’m rescheduled and hoping to hop along to have it done next September, now.

it's the hope that kills you.  [emoji4]

Who could have predicted that 10 years of underfunding, followed by 2 months of non preparing, topped off by weeks of no consistency in the message from government would've led to this?

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:
2 hours ago, shull said:
Refer all you like.
Never ever seen a racist post from that gentleman.

If I was to post a link to, let's say the KKK or the NF to support my argument. Do you not think that would class me as a racist?

Churchill was a racist, as was Gandhi...does that mean quoting them makes one a racist? :rolleyes:

It's absolutely okay to be Black, Brown and even White.
Still no examples of the gentleman being racist.

You must have missed this.

"As a Jewish communist, Ignatiev was biologically and psychologically incapable of telling the truth about race or any other subject, even if to do so might have saved his soul."

And to clarify that

U.S. Court Rules Jews Are Protected 'Race' Under Civil Rights Act of 1964
A Louisiana judge has ruled that Jews can be viewed as a race

46 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

You must have missed this.

"As a Jewish communist, Ignatiev was biologically and psychologically incapable of telling the truth about race or any other subject, even if to do so might have saved his soul."

And to clarify that

U.S. Court Rules Jews Are Protected 'Race' Under Civil Rights Act of 1964
A Louisiana judge has ruled that Jews can be viewed as a race

You still havent shown me any racist post that our fellow buddie posted.

Edited by shull

You still havent shown me any racist post that our fellow buddie posted.

It’s ironic considering the poster in question has previously made anti-Semitic jokes

I most certainly have not posted any links to any racist comments.

If I’ve posted a link to an article written by someone who is a racist then I was not aware of that fact.

Boris Johnson is a racist but the poster in question seems to be happy enough supporting his far right fascist police state.

Person in question will be threatening to put me in hospital or wish my family get coronavirus next.

I’ve got the idiot on ignore. Like TPFTWAT he thinks he’s an online hard man.

Seen that earlier. The bit from the professor from Nottingham Trent university is interesting quoting “ the flimsy evidence the current model is based on”

As I posted earlier, the US scientific team are now reducing their forecasts for hospital utilisation as their original estimates have turned out to be grossly over exaggerated.

13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

New Zealand health minister also thinking he doesn't have to take his own advice. 

What the f**k is wrong with people like him ?

I suppose the basic fact is that people don’t do as there told, stop smoking it kills you, don’t drink and drive it kills, don’t park in disabled bays if your not disabled. We are a flawed species. 

Just when you think the swamp that is Pie and Bovril can't get any worse, posters are struggling to contain their joy over this. Scum, the lot of them.

And you’re at the bottom of the swamp

You lying racist, fascist scumbag

And, oh yeh, have worked out compound interest yet or do you need me to give you another lesson?

A scientist? You’re a fucking imbecile more like.