Coronavirus

faraway saint

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No they weren't. :lol:

Having a life outside the forum, stuck in your living room, wowee. :byebye

Everyday your reputation as a laughing stock grows, almost like one of your graphs. :lol:

I'm afraid they were. The data points came straight from that site. Do your research you lazy bastard.

17 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm afraid they were. The data points came straight from that site. Do your research you lazy bastard.

You used existing data, made up an outrageous graph and are now trying to shift the blame onto them, what a roaster. :hammer

You're use of swear words has also risen exponentially like your graphs. :lol:

Your life away from the forum didn't last long?

I hope tonight isn't going to be a repeat of a few weeks ago, shades of IOBS. 

Edited by faraway saint

10 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Both those countries had tighter lockdowns than us too I think.

Our lockdown has taken us to a linear trend in daily deaths over the last couple of weeks.

No idea what it will take for a levelling off.

Maybe Faraway's magic 3 day average model is the way forwards. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still trying to get a pal. :lol:

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You used existing data, made up an outrageous graph and are now trying to shift the blame onto them, what a roaster. :hammer

You're use of swear words has also risen exponentially like your graphs. :lol:

Your life away from the forum didn't last long?

I hope tonight isn't going to be a repeat of a few weeks ago, shades of IOBS. 

The graph was not mine. It was identical to that shown on worldometer. It used precisely the same data presented as data points rather than a bar chart.

Show which bit of my graph was different from worldometer?

Guest TPAFKATS
Both those countries had tighter lockdowns than us too I think.
Our lockdown has taken us to a linear trend in daily deaths over the last couple of weeks.
No idea what it will take for a levelling off.
Maybe Faraway's magic 3 day average model is the way forwards. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
They certainly reviewed and then had tighter lock downs.
We were behind all this and still ending up worse off. Its utter negligence.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The graph was not mine. It was identical to that shown on worldometer. It used precisely the same data presented as data points rather than a bar chart.

Show which bit of my graph was different from worldometer?

Show me where they predicted over 3,000 per day in the UK?

I fully expect your standard answer..................do your own research. :lol:

10 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Aye, Johnsons been in charge for.....................................well, no that long really. :lol:

What a loser you are, crawling about looking for ANYTHING you can to blame the government. :byebye

Yet, the lack of ventilators, based on the made up, over estimations from Imperial College was a major reason for the lockdown.....

Intensive care doctors question 'overly aggressive' use of ventilators in coronavirus crisis

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/intensive-care-doctors-question-overly-aggressive-use-ventilators/

Economic downturn and wider NHS disruption likely to hit health hard – especially health of most vulnerable

https://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/14800

New briefings from researchers at the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS) point out that:

The coronavirus pandemic is putting the NHS under unprecedented strain and leading to cancelled operations and disruptions to non-coronavirus emergency care. This will disproportionately affect older individuals, and those from less affluent backgrounds, both in the short and the medium term.

A doctor says the lockdown will kill more than the virus

Last week, in Intermediate Care, we sent two patients into the local hospital who were seriously ill. They were both sent back almost immediately. They both died. Yes, they were ill, and may have died anyway. But I believe they should both have been admitted, and treated, and they could both still be alive. They died because of COVID.

Ambulance crews are under very heavy pressure not to admit anyone unless absolutely necessary. Some of those, not admitted, will die.

These people, all these people, are dying ‘because of’ COVID. Because of the fact that almost the entire focus of the NHS is now on COVID – to the virtual exclusion of anything else.

Our local hospital now has more empty beds than at any time in history. Elective surgery has stopped, to free up resources. There is enormous managerial pressure to clear more and more people out of hospital, out of Intermediate Care beds, back home with little support available. Some of them will die because of this.

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye, Johnsons been in charge for.....................................well, no that long really. [emoji38]
What a loser you are, crawling about looking for ANYTHING you can to blame the government. :byebye
Crawling about - you're such a f**king drama queen.

Different story when it's you posting casual racism though, eh?

IMG_0700.jpg

In the above chart BLUE shows the number of deaths from Flu/Pneumonia in 2019, ORANGE shows Flu/Pneumonia deaths this year (it takes a few weeks before data is published). RED are the deaths in the UK reported "with" COVID-19 ("with" not necessarily "because of").

At this scale, the deaths "with" COVID-19 look relatively few compared to the deaths from all causes and compared to the number of deaths that usually take place in NHS hospitals.

Guest TPAFKATS

I'm not sure if #thichasf**k has the sense to understand the total outcome of this will be based on, an albeit, belated "lockdown".

Without this deaths would be much, much higher.

How stupid do you need to be to not understand this?

Guest TPAFKATS
Casual racism? 
Oh dear. [emoji38]
Yes, your post about oaksoft being on sunbeds alongside the picture of a black man.
Its such unconscious racism you don't even recognise it.

Guest TPAFKATS

He prefers a bit of casual misogyny or homophobia
Ah Andy, over a week since you last mentioned this. Still no examples.
Your last attempt resulted in you lying about me deleting a post that's still on the forum.
You thickf**ker

3 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Yes, your post about oaksoft being on sunbeds alongside the picture of a black man.
Its such unconscious racism you don't even recognise it.

My goodness, you're so desperate to point score you seen that as racism?

Unconscious? 

I'm not surprised, you're life is so sad and dark.

What a laugh you must be at parties. :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS
My goodness, you're so desperate to point score you seen that as racism?
Unconscious? 
I'm not surprised, you're life is so sad and dark.
What a laugh you must be at parties. [emoji38]
No Robert, point scoring is your game on here.
It is racist to say someone mustve been on a sunbed if you are trying to link them to the black man in the photograph. You can't see it, that's why it's unconscious.

The joke works without making reference to sunbeds.
If I'm wrong I'm sure you will be able to tell the forum why you linked oaksoft using a sunbed to the black actor in the photo?

I wouldn't want to be at the sort of Gammon fest you would class as a party.

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

No Robert, point scoring is your game on here.
It is racist to say someone mustve been on a sunbed if you are trying to link them to the black man in the photograph. You can't see it, that's why it's unconscious.

The joke works without making reference to sunbeds.
If I'm wrong I'm sure you will be able to tell the forum why you linked oaksoft using a sunbed to the black actor in the photo?

I wouldn't want to be at the sort of Gammon fest you would class as a party.

I think I'll put you in the same bracket as Baz, 3 posts maximum.

You're rather sad, well renowned, for taking that as racism, in any way your dark mind works.

I made a mistake at the party reference, I doubt you'd be invited to any parties, certainly not twice.