Coronavirus

faraway saint

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Sounds as though you are very much moral bashing when you bring in a tragedy like the one you've copied. 👎

As I said there's been plenty of videos made by plenty of NHS departments as they feel it's a release valve and shows the public they are coping. (That's from the horses mouth) 

I guess I must be old school, still think it’s unprofessional. I was in work today and there was no one singing and dancing. The horses mouth? 

Just now, ALBIONSAINT said:

I guess I must be old school, still think it’s unprofessional. I was in work today and there was no one singing and dancing. The horses mouth? 

No problem in disagreeing.

Wouldn't be great if we were all the same, ya grumpy auld trumpet. :P

Daughters currently working in a care home as her normal care group have been told not to attend the learning centre and her and her colleagues have made several short videos, mainly to keep spirits up and also send to relatives. :thumbs2

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Don't you wish you'd missed off the last 7 days of your " graph"? 😂😂😂

Yes but then I credited people like you with far more intelligence than you actually have.

Actually I think there is a reasonable case for asking whether we've over-reacted regarding covid given it's relatively small death rate but it can't be discussed in the way nuggets like you and hiram are attempting to do.

It is worth thinking about what we would do if a genuinely bad plague such as Ebola hit the UK with an 80% death rate.

covid has given us a taste of it.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Yes but then I credited people like you with far more intelligence than you actually have.

Actually I think there is a reasonable case for asking whether we've over-reacted regarding covid given it's relatively small death rate but it can't be discussed in the way nuggets like you and hiram are attempting to do.

It is worth thinking about what we would do if a genuinely bad plague such as Ebola hit the UK with an 80% death rate.

covid has given us a taste of it.

Just because you have, since day one, over reacted and I haven't been looking at worst case scenarios and panic buying doesn't mean I have a lack of intelligence.

I have continually pointed out YOU have been a fool with your actions, lack of ability to see the probability of your stupid graph.

I seen yesterday you were slevering over a possible number of 40,000......................................what an utter buffoon. :lol:

Aye, I know, not your numbers but YOU see it as possible, like you have since LPM was shouting about hundreds of thousands of deaths in the UK

There's been too many posts of your that have confirmed your PHD 🤡 means next to nothing if you don't have the ability to look at the numbers and think they are likely.

If you had any brains you would see my posts and Hirams are completely different. 

PS STILL WAITING ON YOUR APOLOGY. 

Run along, I have no time for an apathetic, selfish, socially inadequate clown. 

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

It's takes a special kind of stupid to think the lockdown is an over reaction given that it's kept the death rate "down" to the current level which is at least 30,000.

It’s widely been reported and accepted that the lockdown came on the back of a model by Imperial College ( which has never been peer reviewed).

Neil Ferguson has told us that social distancing must stay in place until we get a vaccine.

The WHO tells us that we will need social distancing until we get a vaccine.

Chris Whitty told us yesterday that we must social distance until we get a vaccine.

Bill Gates has funded Imperial College  to the tune of more than £185 million and has been their second largest donor.

The WHO’s biggest sponsor is Bill Gates.

Chris Whitty has been awarded £millions by Bill Gates for his research.

Bill Gates is at the forefront of producing this vaccine.

It’s pretty clear what the motivation was for Imperial College’s over estimates and it’s pretty clear what the motivation is behind the advice from the WHO and Chris Whitty and others.

They rely on their funding from those who produce vaccines. The only advice they will ever give is that the only way out is a vaccine. 

The MSM will start questioning eventually...

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's takes a special kind of stupid to think the lockdown is an over reaction given that it's kept the death rate "down" to the current level which is at least 30,000.

FT today has the mortality total as 41000+

a disease that killed zero persons last year has killed 41000 in this country in a few weeks-but don't over react!

2 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

It’s widely been reported and accepted that the lockdown came on the back of a model by Imperial College ( which has never been peer reviewed).

Neil Ferguson has told us that social distancing must stay in place until we get a vaccine.

The WHO tells us that we will need social distancing until we get a vaccine.

Chris Whitty told us yesterday that we must social distance until we get a vaccine.

Bill Gates has funded Imperial College  to the tune of more than £185 million and has been their second largest donor.

The WHO’s biggest sponsor is Bill Gates.

Chris Whitty has been awarded £millions by Bill Gates for his research.

Bill Gates is at the forefront of producing this vaccine. Which Vaccine?  What company has Bill Gates formed to profit from a vaccine?

It’s pretty clear what the motivation was for Imperial College’s over estimates and it’s pretty clear what the motivation is behind the advice from the WHO and Chris Whitty and others.

They rely on their funding from those who produce vaccines. The only advice they will ever give is that the only way out is a vaccine. 

The MSM will start questioning eventually...

Why not just directly accuse them of lying, fraud and murder?  

Vaccines are an awesome weapon against disease that has prevented billions of serious and fatal disease cases, It's only good logic to suggest that an effective vaccine would be the best way out of this disease that killed no-one in the UK last year but has taken 41000 British lives in just a few weeks.

Just now, beyond our ken said:

Vaccines are an awesome weapon against disease that has prevented billions of serious and fatal disease cases, It's only good logic to suggest that an effective vaccine would be the best way out of this disease that killed no-one in the UK last year but has taken 41000 British lives in just a few weeks.

Pure speculation, not fact.

Not like you to quote an imaginary number and narrow it down to a few weeks. 😂😂😂

Guest TPAFKATS
FT today has the mortality total as 41000+
a disease that killed zero persons last year has killed 41000 in this country in a few weeks-but don't over react!
Aye that 3 was a typo [emoji1]

Guest TPAFKATS
You are trying to reason with a lying trolling c**t who now appears to be an anti vaxxer.

Guest TPAFKATS
Wow. How do you know that ? Are you an expert?
Did you know that , as an example , Belgium has far more draconian lockdown laws than neighbouring Netherlands and yet , and yet the Netherlands has the lower cases ?
No, I'm not an expert but I listen to experts.
I also work with folk who I would regard as experts in their field.

As opposed to you who appears to just post tin foil hat videos.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No problem in disagreeing.

Wouldn't be great if we were all the same, ya grumpy auld trumpet. :P

Daughters currently working in a care home as her normal care group have been told not to attend the learning centre and her and her colleagues have made several short videos, mainly to keep spirits up and also send to relatives. :thumbs2

You have got me pegged 😋 I hope you are you are giving your daughter lots of praise for the great work she is doing. The only silver lining I can see about this whole crisis is that it puts everything in perspective 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Beginning to hit main stream media more and more now

The reaction when people begin to see this virus in proportion and how we’ve trashed the economy is going to be interesting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8248719/amp/Swedens-coronavirus-cases-grow-slowly-Britains-despite-lack-lockdown.html

Sweden is almost twice the geographical size of UK with about a fifth of the population, it is not a good like for like comparison. 

You ignoring this & completely believing any story that remotely panders to you, even by a rag like the Daily Mail is baffling. click baits fish barrel right here 😂

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just because you have, since day one, over reacted and I haven't been looking at worst case scenarios and panic buying doesn't mean I have a lack of intelligence.

I have continually pointed out YOU have been a fool with your actions, lack of ability to see the probability of your stupid graph.

I seen yesterday you were slevering over a possible number of 40,000......................................what an utter buffoon. :lol:

Aye, I know, not your numbers but YOU see it as possible, like you have since LPM was shouting about hundreds of thousands of deaths in the UK

There's been too many posts of your that have confirmed your PHD 🤡 means next to nothing if you don't have the ability to look at the numbers and think they are likely.

If you had any brains you would see my posts and Hirams are completely different. 

PS STILL WAITING ON YOUR APOLOGY. 

Run along, I have no time for an apathetic, selfish, socially inadequate clown. 

4 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

beep, beep, reverse, reverse, major back tracking beginning 😃

I predicted this turnaround 2 weeks ago 👍

If either of you bellends think I am coming round to your position then you're both even more stupid than I thought.